Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile guys who like to be treated women

i have this guy who likes to be treated like a woman whos into total submission hes married and wife joins in sometimes any other cpls like that on here

Re: guys who like to be treated women

yes I am one of them. My wife has no clue.

I am one of the men that just loves to treat them like the sweet sexy girl that they want and need to be

i find it very exciting to have a guy treat me like that....

I get in bed with a guy my switch is flipped
    and I am in feminine mode. Very hot
    for me to be treated like a woman.........

Have played at role reversal sometimes with the wife and we both enjoyed it as a "something different to do" type thing once in a great while when we both in the mood. She gets out the Strap-on and we have fun, but it is not a fetish of mine or hers. Just another way to keep it interesting.

Cannot say we're like that couple. I enjoy being submissive with men and often desire feeling like a very loved and desired woman. I can also be dominate with men though. Equally good at both I'm told. There is always something I need with anyone though, man or woman. I love hearing them call me a certian thing. Won't reveal it here. It is something which is a cue that I'm pleasing and being pleased, needs to be said voluntarily. Causes me some ecstacy.

so much fun dressing like a women and playing the part

Yes, I love very much being in the role of a sexy woman. I am a very sensual bottom that needs the love of a man so badly

Quote Originally Posted by lee12845 View Post
    Yes, I love very much being in the role of a sexy woman. I am a very sensual bottom that needs the love of a man so badly
    my kind of women

id so like to dress up an be the girl my exgf would let that happen she knew for the start i was bi an what i was into now she packed up an left but still text me dirty thing wtf i need a new girl that will let me be who i am an have fun with me

Hey,
    Pamper ME...
    And
    I'll reward YOU!!!

For the first few teen years I wanted to pass for female and actually did before puberty. People still occasionally call me a she without thinking about it and then correct themselves, despite obvious male physical appearance. I've tried both the dominant and submissive role and both can be exciting.. It's nice to be the object of affection and desire and be held in strong arms sometimes, and it's equally nice to be able to cradle and nuzzle and feel the heat of another sweet, soft lover,

..one word eh void? Tonight's safeword is "rutabagah".
    Last edited by elian; May 20, 2012 at 8:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elian View Post
    For the first few teen years I wanted to pass for female and actually did before puberty. People still occasionally call me a she without thinking about it and then correct themselves, despite obvious male physical appearance. I've tried both the dominant and submissive role and both can be exciting.. It's nice to be the object of affection and desire and be held in strong arms sometimes, and it's equally nice to be able to cradle and nuzzle and feel the heat of another sweet, soft lover,

..one word eh void? Tonight's safeword is "rutabagah".
    Oh darn, and I thought it was "swordfish". Might be why I was calling you Mary.

And yes he used the word in his post. Still not saying what it is. :D
    Last edited by void(); May 20, 2012 at 8:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drugstore cowboy View Post
    If a "man" wants to dress up as a woman, act like or pretend "he" is a woman during sex, or if he opens his mouth and a purse falls out we find that a major turn off. If we wanted to have sex with someone effeminate we would just have sex with a woman and not a queen or the Mary type or a man that's a CD/TV who is a man imitating a woman or what he thinks a woman acts like. If "he" can pass as a woman or gets mistaken for a Tranny or asked, "Were you once a girl?" that is also a major turn off. We have also encountered men who during sex want to call their ass a "vagina" or pretend it's a pussy and want to get fucked hard. We do not have sex with queens who do this.
    To a great extent, I agree with drugstore. However, if a guy wants to be passive in bed, I'm up for being more assertive and prefer that behaviour for myself whether with a woman or man. I can give and take when with a man (not a bottom though at all) as far as interacting. If a guy wants to dress as a woman, I'm not usually interested in getting naked with you. That may be different than what the OP is stating though.

If I am with a woman, I want to be with a feminine woman but she can try to kick my ass if she thinks that I'm acting like one(just be prepared for push back from me. I know who'd have thought that I like to debate...lol). If I'm with a guy, I usually want him to be masculine to some greater degree. If he is a bit more sexually passive, I'm kewl with that. If he wants flowers, no thanks. Let's behave as men. That's not to write that you don't give a guy a gift that you think that he will appreciate as a sign of friendship, affection etc. Its gets complicated. Just be yourself and we will go from there.
    Last edited by tenni; May 21, 2012 at 5:18 PM.

For Drugstore. We? Do you refer to yourself in third person much or do you just have a mouse in your pocket.....? And if guys Want to be treated like women and its a turn on for them, then thats Their perogitive. You go, Boys..:} Anytime ya'll want to be treated like a woman, you come see me and my strapon and dongs...LOL
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    For Drugstore. We? Do you refer to yourself in third person much or do you just have a mouse in your pocket.....? And if guys Want to be treated like women and its a turn on for them, then thats Their perogitive. You go, Boys..:} Anytime ya'll want to be treated like a woman, you come see me and my strapon and dongs...LOL
    Cat
    Hey Dumplin sweetheart
    I may be wrong but I think that he is referring to his partner who is a bi guy? Maybe as in poly?

My apologies Drug. I hadnt read your profile, so I didnt know your situation. And if you cant take someone teasing with a friendly banter, then I wont do it with you again.
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

It isn't so much about the physical dress or "queen" like behavior for me - I don't believe that I'm very flamboyant and my sense of fashion is questionable at times. What I find appealing is internally being able surrender the hard gender role that men ALWAYS have to be aggressive and protective. To give that up, even for a little while and just be loved and protected by someone else is very appealing to me psychologically.

I was never comfortable competing against other men to start with, I would rather run around the track then tackle and crash into other guys in high school ( I couldn't get out of wrestling even though I wasn't very good at it, I kept getting pinned all the time <grins>).. I'll say it politely that my parents made sure I knew growing up that nice, affectionate boys don't get ahead in life.

In a lot of ways I am a man, but by the flat two dimensional standards society uses to measure gender publicly that leads me to think sometimes I should be ashamed for wanting to be treated "like a woman" because I don't want to be aggressive (although passive aggressive is a whole other story).

I think that's one reason that a lot of men are unhappy today, they are forced by society to deny a part of themselves that has always been there. A big part of my life is trying to regain that balance, so I don't have to feel ashamed to show empathy and emotion and still be a strong masculine person.

Yes Im also like that and my wife just loves it when im being taken by one or more guys

Quote Originally Posted by elian View Post
    It isn't so much about the physical dress or "queen" like behavior for me - I don't believe that I'm very flamboyant and my sense of fashion is questionable at times. What I find appealing is internally being able surrender the hard gender role that men ALWAYS have to be aggressive and protective. To give that up, even for a little while and just be loved and protected by someone else is very appealing to me psychologically.

I was never comfortable competing against other men to start with, I would rather run around the track then tackle and crash into other guys in high school ( I couldn't get out of wrestling even though I wasn't very good at it, I kept getting pinned all the time <grins>).. I'll say it politely that my parents made sure I knew growing up that nice, affectionate boys don't get ahead in life.

In a lot of ways I am a man, but by the flat two dimensional standards society uses to measure gender publicly that leads me to think sometimes I should be ashamed for wanting to be treated "like a woman" because I don't want to be aggressive (although passive aggressive is a whole other story).

I think that's one reason that a lot of men are unhappy today, they are forced by society to deny a part of themselves that has always been there. A big part of my life is trying to regain that balance, so I don't have to feel ashamed to show empathy and emotion and still be a strong masculine person.
    HEAR! HEAR!

You hit the nail on the head. I feel much the same way. I want to be the one cuddled after love making once in a while, although, from looking at me, you'd never guess it.

I like to be treated like a woman too. Its very satisfying.

I would love to spend some time with a guy that wants to be treated like a woman: the more feminine and submissive the better.
    I'm getting hard just thinking about him.

Elian has it right on the money!! Feminine I am not.... but I like to definitely be the submissive and have my male lover take the lead in the seduction, foreplay and definitely the lead in the sex arena..... and then cuddle and kisses after also!!

Ditto here. I prefer to crossdress when meeting another male. I don't really find it pleasurable, if I were to be my regular self. I think being submissive and letting others dominate/control the situation, plays well with dressing femm.

Quote Originally Posted by drugstore cowboy View Post
    If a "man" wants to dress up as a woman, act like or pretend "he" is a woman during sex, or if he opens his mouth and a purse falls out we find that a major turn off. If we wanted to have sex with someone effeminate we would just have sex with a woman and not a queen or the Mary type or a man that's a CD/TV who is a man imitating a woman or what he thinks a woman acts like. If "he" can pass as a woman or gets mistaken for a Tranny or asked, "Were you once a girl?" that is also a major turn off. We have also encountered men who during sex want to call their ass a "vagina" or pretend it's a pussy and want to get fucked hard. We do not have sex with queens who do this.
    I agree! My GF and I both prefer masculine men. Neither of us are into guys who want to pretend that they're women or who like to imitate a woman whether it is by dressing up in women's clothing, acting nellie or queenie, or who think that because they get fucked it somehow means they are feminine or that they have to act this way. If I wanted to have sex with a woman I'd just have sex with my GF. If she wanted to have sex with a woman she'd go out and be with a woman which she has done at times.

I am one of those guys. I would like to meet up with a guy and have him treat me like that. I would be totally submissive to him and try to please him any way possible. I would also dress for him if he wanted. A huge turn on for me to be in pantyhose, heels and a sexy little outfit, obeying my man for his sweet reward!

There are times when I am the dominant male and times when I enjoy playing the submissive "feminine" role.
    It all has to do with the type of man and only when I am giving head.
    If he is real muscular, well-built jock type, I enjoy being the submissive cocksucker. I have long hair normally tied back in a pony tail but when I let it down and brush it out, it flows down past my shoulders. I have been told that I look pretty hot. That is when I feel most "feminine" and love to suck off a big beefy, muscular guy and let him play with my hair and guide my mouth up and down on his dick.

I hate it when men do this. If I wanted someone who acts like a woman I'd go out and fuck a woman.

Even if I wanted to I would a ton of trouble being feminine in any way. However when I late wife of my GF came out with the strap on I love to have her take the lead. It is such a turn on to have her pull my head to the toy and have me suck it. Then when she enters me with it I will often have 20 or more anal climaxes. The longer they use the toy on me the stronger my climax when it is my turn to be on top or when we cum together while 69 ing.