Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Writers Wanted!

Re: Writers Wanted!

I am 41, widower its been a long ride..
    when I was about 11 i use to have sleep overs in our family camper.once i felt the urge to grab my buddy across the street in the stuff. we learned about cuming and stuff as time went by/.we both became very cute, i had my share of girls, about 37,,but we allways found each other (for 30 years) and at about 26 I let him fuk me in the ass...when i came, he would slowly pull out,,it was ...well.. you know!i once tried to tell wife about it but DONT DO THAT! all I can say is jender is just an ellusion do what makes you feel good!!I often fantisise about those old days....thats what we will enjoy forever!!! sry about spelling

turning on myself!!!!!

if you respond, I can tell you about more

If any of you writers want or need an editor (spelling, grammar, punctuation, word choice, and such), let me know. I have experience as an editor and love the subject matter.

I don't think that drew followed up on any writing by members strategy. I've never read anything that he published..let alone paid for.

I am very much interested in providing content for bisexual.com. Writing fiction would also be an interesting area to pursue. I am currently a paid contributor/writer for a local online weekly publication. I currently write a weekly article about all things classical music.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Attachment 4462Do you fancy yourself a writer, either amateur or professional? If so, Bisexual.com wants you! We are looking for folks with something interesting to say to write articles for us.

From 2004 until 2007 Bisexual.com published articles written exclusively for us by such prominent professional GLBT writers as Robyn Ochs, Holly Baines, Toko-pa Turner and others. We had to stop due to the costs, unfortunately.

On the new site we want to have articles done by amateur and professional writers who are looking for exposure or experience. Unfortunately we can't pay, but we will trade for Premium Membership on the site (coming soon), or advertising/banners on the site (if you have a GLBT business) or publicity for your book or blog perhaps. Basically Drew will trade anything but his body (and maybe even that) for articles!

We are already a self-publishing platform - anyone can start a forum thread, blog post, or group discussion, but if you want to polish an idea into something substantial then we would gladly publish it as an official Article and feature it prominently on the site.

Soon we will be featuring articles on the homepage of the site (as we did on the old site), so contact Drew today via the Contact Us link at the bottom of every page of the site with your article idea. Ideally articles will be self-edited or you will get a friend here on bisexual.com (or elsewhere) to edit it for you and give you valuable feedback, but time-permitting, Drew is willing to help you edit it.

The articles should be substantially (but not necessarily exclusively) about bisexuality or bisexual people, including but not limited to topics like:

• Interviews with bisexual artists and entertainers
    • Opinion/political essays
    • Calls for advocacy and action
    • Reporting on the research and science of human sexuality
    • Upcoming books and events, or reviews of the same, of interest to bisexuals

Help make Bisexual.com a beehive of ideas and culture concerning bisexuality and contribute to a better understanding of human sexuality both within and beyond the bisexual community.

- Drew
    why would some one dredge up a 4 year old post written by a dead man?

Very hot fucking story, and I wish it were me....

Quote Originally Posted by cocktamer View Post
    Re: Wife Loved Having Him Suck Her Lover's Cock
    I too had an interesting experience. One day I came home from the bar to find my wife had a friend over and they were naked in the hot tube. She asked me to join them so I took off my clothes and slid into the bubbling hot tub. Once in there I noticed that my wifes friend frank was sporting a tremendous hardon. I triedc not to look but was so taken in by this sight that I couldn't look away. My wife noticed right away. She moved closer to Frank and whispered in his ear while he smiled. Then Frank sat up on the edge of the tub and spread his legs displaying his rock hard meat. My wife then asked me if I liked whaty I saw and stopped short noticing my own cock growing bigger and harder. After that she said to Frank I think my hubby is getting turned on by oyur cock. He agreed then grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times. My wife then said to me if you like it so much why don't you suck it! I looked at her and she grabbed me by the hair and guided me over in front of Frank and prceeded to push my head toward his big dick. Saying to me suck it like the bitch you are! She held his cock and held it up to my face and pushed my head hard down over his lap. She then grabbed my balls and began to squeeze them very hard demanding that I suck his cock I whinced and into my open mouthshe stuck his dick in my mouth. Then pushing and tugging on my hair she forced me to suck Frank's long hard cock. My own cock was by now so fucking hard I copuld hardly stand it. She called me a Whore and told me I was to suck him off before the two of them fucked me in my little asshole. My wife reached down along side the tub and picked up a strapon dildo of 10 inches of ass fucking inches. She then took that cock and slid it into my tight ass with some lube we keep by the tub. Frank had grabbed me by the hair and head and was dorcing me to suck his huge cock while my wife proceeded to penetrate my tight ass. In no time she was fucking my ass as deep as she could and Frank was forcing me to deep throat his massive dick. Strangely enough I gave in and did as I was instructed. After about ten minutes of this cock sucking andf ass fucking Frank was starting to tense up my wife could tell he was going to cum any time now so she kept fucking me and pushing down on my head telling me I was to suck off Frank and swallow his hot sticky load and there it was all at once Frank began to shoot his hot gooey cum deep into my throat and all over my mouth. I obeyed the demands to swallow his cum and kept swallowing over and over until Frank stopped cumming and then pushed me off his dick. My wife instructed me to put his cock back into my mouth and suck on it until it was hard again. So I did as she said it wasn't long before Frank had a long hard cock again then my wife told me I was going to get fucked by a reel cock. I was getting looser after all of her fucking then she pulled me off of Frank's cock and guided his big hard dick into my loose well lubricated ass. Just then I saw Frank turn towards the house and motion for his wife to come out and join the party. His wife cassandra was already wearting a strapon. My wife helped her onto the edge of the tub and forced me to start sucking her strapon while her husband had his way with my ass. My wife laughed and taunted me even more caling me a bitch and a nasty whore cock sucker and ass fucker. I felt Frank beginning to pump me harder as his cum begun to fill my tight asshole. It was the fgirst time I ever sucked a real cock or let a man fuck and cum up my ass.
    Very hot fucking story, and I wish it were me....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    The current version of our software was supposed to have a publishing platform feature, but it was such a universal disaster that is basically unusable. It was so badly done that the newest version of our software doesn't even have that feature - they gave up on it. So no real articles system for now.

But we may do what we had with the first version of the site - a series of modifications that allow us to publish articles in a special sub-forum and show an exerpt from the most recent one on the front page - a poor man's publishing platform. Maybe in the next round of changes.

No new articles 'til then.

- Drew
    Sorry to hear, Drew. Literotica gas had a more or less flawless publishing platform since at least 2004. If you go in there, ask Laurel (you'll find her up in the stickies [which is what I sometimes get - reading erotica] and could ask her what software they're using {unless she considers you a competitor} - just a thought

JC

Very very simple for editing your writing skills - install Grammarly on your computer. It will flag all your mistakes and give you the opportunity to self-correct them.

Buy real US documents online, Buy real UK passport, Buy real Belgium ID card

Our team is a unique producer of quality fake documents. We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not full. To get the additional information and place the order just visit our website: http://www.buysellfakepassport.cc www. buysellfakepassport.cc >> Contact e-mails: General support: support@buysellfakepassport.cc Technical support: tech@buysellfakepassport.cc ----------------------------- Keywords: BUY counterfeit PASSPORTS Buy counterfeit passports USA (United States) Buy counterfeitAustralian passports (Australia) Buy counterfeit Belgian passports (Belgium) Buy counterfeit Brazilian passport (Brazil) Buy counterfeit Canadian passports (Canada) Buy counterfeit passports of Finland (Finland) Buy counterfeit French passports (France) Buy counterfeit German passports (Germany) Buy counterfeit Dutch passport (The Netherlands) Buy counterfeit Israeli passports (Israel) Buy counterfeit passports UK (United Kingdom) Buy counterfeit Spanish passport (Spain) Buy counterfeit Mexican passports (Mexico) Buy counterfeit South African passports (South Africa) Buy counterfeit passports Swiss (Switzerland) Buy counterfeit German passports (Germany) Buy counterfeit Chinese passports (China) Buy counterfeit Spanish passport (Spain) Buy counterfeit passports Austrian (Austria) Buy counterfeit Japanese passports (Japan) Buy counterfeit passports of Ukraine (Ukraine) Buy counterfeit passports cambodiens (Cambodia) Buy counterfeit passports UK (United Kingdom) Buy counterfeit passports USA Buy counterfeit passports Romanian (Romania) Buy counterfeit passports Polish (Poland) Buy counterfeit passports chypre (Cyprus) Buy real and origanl passports NORWAY (Norway) Buy counterfeit Portuguese passports (Portugal) Buy real and origianl Lithuanian passports (Lithuania) Buy counterfeit passports (Russia) Buy counterfeit Hungarian passports (Hungary) Buy counterfeit Australian passports (Australia) Buy counterfeit passports Brazilian (Brazil) Buy counterfeit Italian passports (Italy) Buy counterfeit passports Jamaica (Jamaica) Buy counterfeit passports of Croatia (Croatia) Buy counterfeit passports Denmark (Danmark) Buy counterfeit passport of Malta (Malta) Buy counterfeit passports Polish (Poland) Buy counterfeit PASSPORTS SWEDISH (SWEDEN) Buy counterfeit IDENTITY CARDS Buy counterfeit IDs USA (United States) Buy counterfeit Australian identity cards (Australia) Buy counterfeit Belgian identity cards (Belgium) Buy counterfeit UK driving license Buy counterfeit driving license USA Buy counterfeit driving license Spanish (Spain) Buy counterfeit driving license Portuguese (Portugal) Buy counterfeit driving license Hungarian (Hungary) Buy counterfeit Mexican driver's license (Mexico) Buy counterfeit Belgian driving licenses (Belgium) Buy counterfeit driving license Greek (Greece) Buy counterfeit driving license Romanian (Romania) Buy counterfeit driving license Lithuanian (Lithuania) Buy counterfeit driving license Polish (Poland) Buy counterfeit driving license Bulgarian (Bulgaria) Buy counterfeit Australian driver's license (Australian) Buy counterfeit Canadian driver's license (Canada) Buy counterfeit French driving license (France) Buy counterfeit German driving license (Germany) Buy counterfeit UK driving license (United Kingdom) ------------------------------------------------------------- Novelty Alabama ID Novelty Alaska ID Novelty Alberta ID Novelty Arizona ID Novelty Arkansas ID Novelty Australian Capital ID Novelty British Columbia ID Novelty California ID Novelty Colorado ID Novelty Connecticut ID Novelty Delaware ID Novelty Florida ID Novelty Georgia ID Novelty Hawaii ID Novelty Queensland ID Novelty Rhode Island ID buy registered ID cards buy registered drivers license worldwide buy registered USA(United States) passports buy registered Australian passports buy registered Belgium passports buy registered Brazilian(Brazil) passports buy registered Canadian(Canada) passports buy registered Finnish(Finland) passports buy registered French(France) passports buy registered German(Germany) passports buy registered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports buy registered Israel passports buy registered UK(United Kingdom) passports buy registered Spanish(Spain) passports buy registered Mexican(Mexico) passports buy registered South African passports buy registered Australian driver licenses buy registered Canadian driver licenses buy registered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses buy registered German(Germany) driving licenses buy registered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses buy registered Diplomatic passports buy registered USA(United States) passports buy registered Australian passports buy registered Belgium passports buy registered Brazilian(Brazil) passports buy registered Canadian(Canada) passports buy registered Finnish(Finland) passports buy registered French(France) passports buy fake certificates online fake birth certificates online buy fake us passport online buy real passport online make ID cards online Buy real Usa passport Buy real Usa passport online Buy fake Usa passport buy real Canadian passport buy fake european passport buy real european passport Buy real Finnish passport Buy real German passport Buy German passport online fake documents online fake documents for sale Where to buy real id fake passport online fake resident card best fake ids that scan Real ids for sale fake drivers license Novelty document fake id maker International Documentation Services Buy Novelty Documents Buy Real pass Buy Fake Passports Buy Real usa id Buy Fake Drivers License Buy Real uk id Buy Fake Id Cards GlobeX Documents Buy Home Loan Documents Buy Fake Passports Buy Fake Drivers License Buy Fake Id Cards Buy Novelty Documents Buy High quality passports Buy Passport online Buy Fake Passport Buy Fake License Buy Fake ID cards Buy ID online Buy Driver License Buy Fake ID cards Buy Fake Passport Buy ID cards online Buy passport online Buy Quality Real Passports REAL DOCUMENTS FOR SALE Apply for a real passport online Real/Fake Passport Driver’s Licenses ID Card’s And other Citizenship Documents Genuine Passports Driver’s licenses Other Documents Of All Countries For Sale. Buy High Quality passport Data-based Registered passport Machine Read-able passport, Scan-able Driver’s Licenses ID’s Passports, Citizenship Documents,Buy Real Passports,Driver’s license, Buy Real Passports,Driver’s License, ID Cards, Visas, USA Green Card, Fake Money

Fake documents online: USA fake passport,UK fake passport,Germany fake passport

Our team is a unique producer of quality fake documents. We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not full. To get the additional information and place the order just visit our website: http://www.buysellfakepassport.cc www. buysellfakepassport.cc >> Contact e-mails: General support: support@buysellfakepassport.cc Technical support: tech@buysellfakepassport.cc ----------------------------- Keywords: BUY counterfeit PASSPORTS Buy counterfeit passports USA (United States) Buy counterfeitAustralian passports (Australia) Buy counterfeit Belgian passports (Belgium) Buy counterfeit Brazilian passport (Brazil) Buy counterfeit Canadian passports (Canada) Buy counterfeit passports of Finland (Finland) Buy counterfeit French passports (France) Buy counterfeit German passports (Germany) Buy counterfeit Dutch passport (The Netherlands) Buy counterfeit Israeli passports (Israel) Buy counterfeit passports UK (United Kingdom) Buy counterfeit Spanish passport (Spain) Buy counterfeit Mexican passports (Mexico) Buy counterfeit South African passports (South Africa) Buy counterfeit passports Swiss (Switzerland) Buy counterfeit German passports (Germany) Buy counterfeit Chinese passports (China) Buy counterfeit Spanish passport (Spain) Buy counterfeit passports Austrian (Austria) Buy counterfeit Japanese passports (Japan) Buy counterfeit passports of Ukraine (Ukraine) Buy counterfeit passports cambodiens (Cambodia) Buy counterfeit passports UK (United Kingdom) Buy counterfeit passports USA Buy counterfeit passports Romanian (Romania) Buy counterfeit passports Polish (Poland) Buy counterfeit passports chypre (Cyprus) Buy real and origanl passports NORWAY (Norway) Buy counterfeit Portuguese passports (Portugal) Buy real and origianl Lithuanian passports (Lithuania) Buy counterfeit passports (Russia) Buy counterfeit Hungarian passports (Hungary) Buy counterfeit Australian passports (Australia) Buy counterfeit passports Brazilian (Brazil) Buy counterfeit Italian passports (Italy) Buy counterfeit passports Jamaica (Jamaica) Buy counterfeit passports of Croatia (Croatia) Buy counterfeit passports Denmark (Danmark) Buy counterfeit passport of Malta (Malta) Buy counterfeit passports Polish (Poland) Buy counterfeit PASSPORTS SWEDISH (SWEDEN) Buy counterfeit IDENTITY CARDS Buy counterfeit IDs USA (United States) Buy counterfeit Australian identity cards (Australia) Buy counterfeit Belgian identity cards (Belgium) Buy counterfeit UK driving license Buy counterfeit driving license USA Buy counterfeit driving license Spanish (Spain) Buy counterfeit driving license Portuguese (Portugal) Buy counterfeit driving license Hungarian (Hungary) Buy counterfeit Mexican driver's license (Mexico) Buy counterfeit Belgian driving licenses (Belgium) Buy counterfeit driving license Greek (Greece) Buy counterfeit driving license Romanian (Romania) Buy counterfeit driving license Lithuanian (Lithuania) Buy counterfeit driving license Polish (Poland) Buy counterfeit driving license Bulgarian (Bulgaria) Buy counterfeit Australian driver's license (Australian) Buy counterfeit Canadian driver's license (Canada) Buy counterfeit French driving license (France) Buy counterfeit German driving license (Germany) Buy counterfeit UK driving license (United Kingdom) ------------------------------------------------------------- Novelty Alabama ID Novelty Alaska ID Novelty Alberta ID Novelty Arizona ID Novelty Arkansas ID Novelty Australian Capital ID Novelty British Columbia ID Novelty California ID Novelty Colorado ID Novelty Connecticut ID Novelty Delaware ID Novelty Florida ID Novelty Georgia ID Novelty Hawaii ID Novelty Queensland ID Novelty Rhode Island ID buy registered ID cards buy registered drivers license worldwide buy registered USA(United States) passports buy registered Australian passports buy registered Belgium passports buy registered Brazilian(Brazil) passports buy registered Canadian(Canada) passports buy registered Finnish(Finland) passports buy registered French(France) passports buy registered German(Germany) passports buy registered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports buy registered Israel passports buy registered UK(United Kingdom) passports buy registered Spanish(Spain) passports buy registered Mexican(Mexico) passports buy registered South African passports buy registered Australian driver licenses buy registered Canadian driver licenses buy registered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses buy registered German(Germany) driving licenses buy registered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses buy registered Diplomatic passports buy registered USA(United States) passports buy registered Australian passports buy registered Belgium passports buy registered Brazilian(Brazil) passports buy registered Canadian(Canada) passports buy registered Finnish(Finland) passports buy registered French(France) passports buy fake certificates online fake birth certificates online buy fake us passport online buy real passport online make ID cards online Buy real Usa passport Buy real Usa passport online Buy fake Usa passport buy real Canadian passport buy fake european passport buy real european passport Buy real Finnish passport Buy real German passport Buy German passport online fake documents online fake documents for sale Where to buy real id fake passport online fake resident card best fake ids that scan Real ids for sale fake drivers license Novelty document fake id maker International Documentation Services Buy Novelty Documents Buy Real pass Buy Fake Passports Buy Real usa id Buy Fake Drivers License Buy Real uk id Buy Fake Id Cards GlobeX Documents Buy Home Loan Documents Buy Fake Passports Buy Fake Drivers License Buy Fake Id Cards Buy Novelty Documents Buy High quality passports Buy Passport online Buy Fake Passport Buy Fake License Buy Fake ID cards Buy ID online Buy Driver License Buy Fake ID cards Buy Fake Passport Buy ID cards online Buy passport online Buy Quality Real Passports REAL DOCUMENTS FOR SALE Apply for a real passport online Real/Fake Passport Driver’s Licenses ID Card’s And other Citizenship Documents Genuine Passports Driver’s licenses Other Documents Of All Countries For Sale. Buy High Quality passport Data-based Registered passport Machine Read-able passport, Scan-able Driver’s Licenses ID’s Passports, Citizenship Documents,Buy Real Passports,Driver’s license, Buy Real Passports,Driver’s License, ID Cards, Visas, USA Green Card, Fake Money

Hi there

I found this article very interesting. You may have seen on NBC news concerning the implantable RFID microchip that some people are getting put in their hand to make purchases, but did you know this microchip matches perfectly with prophecy in the Bible? You may have heard of the legendary number "666" that people have been speculating for possibly thousands of years on what it actually means. This article shares something I haven't seen before, and I don't think there could be any better explanation for what it means to calculate 666. This is no hoax. Very fascinating stuff! Article: ca.voice-truth.com

Coastocoast

Re: Hi there

Quote Originally Posted by SarahVem View Post
    I found this article very interesting. You may have seen on NBC news concerning the implantable RFID microchip that some people are getting put in their hand to make purchases, but did you know this microchip matches perfectly with prophecy in the Bible? You may have heard of the legendary number "666" that people have been speculating for possibly thousands of years on what it actually means. This article shares something I haven't seen before, and I don't think there could be any better explanation for what it means to calculate 666. This is no hoax. Very fascinating stuff! Article: ca.voice-truth.com
    Thus is bullshit....

Yes, as long as the returns are "equitable" - along with promises of compensation of past work - commensurate compensation for past work - that has helped you grow, find your ground, etc...