Register

Smile What are the benefits of sucking a man?s penis?

Fist off I saw this on another site and thought that many of you would find this of interest.
    Me I love sucking a nice cock.
    How do you enjoy or just do it?

I get turned on. He gets turned on.
    I get to gag and that turns me on so much, that just a few touches down below will make me orgasm.
    He gets to sit back and be served.
    He knows I have an emotional connection by the moment.
    My natural submission comes out and it makes me feel special to him?especially when he is much older.
    It makes me feel humiliated and that turns me on.
    It makes me feel I know my place serving him, and that turns me on.
    He feels my worship of him.
    I get to watch him go from a strong Cowboy to a a weaker one.
    It stimulates sexual-motherly love in me when he verbalizes his fear just before orgasm. I only feel that then, and when I?m breastfeeding him.
    I get his semen as my reward.
    I thank him and he tells me I'm a ?Good'
    Last edited by The Chunkly; Jul 10, 2022 at 6:42 AM.
    A bang, is when two people collide !

Re: What are the benefits of sucking a man?s penis?

I'm not submissive by nature, so getting on my knees in a complete act of submission to intimately pleasure another man until he releases his seed into me is an incredible turn on. Got me hard just writing this.

The art of fellatio is a highly developed skill and a man sucking another man's cock is sometimes consided taboo. I tamed my gag reflex and can take up to an i8inch cock deep down my throat and I love the feeling of his helmet headeed cock hitting the back of my throat as it passes down my gullet. Giving a blowjob used to be just one of the things a woman would be expected to do but now days, men are iincluded in this sex act. When I am sucking a cock, I am trating his dick to great pleasue using my mouth and throat as a surrogate pussy. When he cums, that is the ultimate satisfaction knowing I gave him great pleasure and used my skill to the max. And of course taking the cum in my mouth and gulping down is the final piece of the cocksucker's service. Yum Yum.

I suck another man penis because I enjoy it.

It is pleasurable activity to me and even in the enlightened society I live in its is still seen as kinky, perverted ................... just love it.

Nothing submissive about it on my knees or otherwise

me i suck cock because i like it

Its a couple factors for me. I simply like it and its like I am doing something naughty that I am not supposed to be doing. Also a cock getting hard is an extreme turn on. Then I like to submit too. A manly cock using me like a slut to please it. My mouth is full of raw pink horniness depending on me to make it spurt. I love to eat pussy but nothing to fill my mouth. I love a swollen head on my lips and tongue. Then that fast spurting of cum all of a sudden. YUMMY

I can understand the submissive thing. A couple of women I've been with discovered they liked being restrained after trust was established. They enjoyed the submissive role, even though one of them wasn't so submissive out of bed.

My thrill is in doing a good and thorough job, making their experience the best possible. I don't see it as being submissive. Also, no woman that has tried has been able to successfully tie me up. You want to fuck me in the ass, go for it. A live cock in my ass feels great, and it's a total thrill. I'll work at making the session fantastic. Over the years I've noticed that the better the sex was the sooner it can happen again.

I'm not one to be dominated in real life, but in sex play I could go along with someone I trusted. At work when a boss tells me to do something I generally do it, even though having a boss is relatively new to me. It's the job I signed up for, and I have a task to do.

I'm not into dominating others, but if it will raise the level of heat in a sexual encounter, count me in!

A peer level employee of a few months has been trying to dominate this. arthritic, easy going, old, man with an abused heart (me). It's been very frustrating for him. Hopefully the company will get over the idea that a warm body is better than no body even in these difficult hiring times.

One GH recipient forcefully told me to take my hand off his cock while I was sucking it. It was mildly irritating, but didn't take away from the excitement I was having with a real, living, reacting, dripping cock in my mouth that did eventually cum. I'd give the experience a 9 1/2. And yes, I'd have done him again.

Quote Originally Posted by dicktrobing View Post
    I suck another man penis because I enjoy it.

It is pleasurable activity to me and even in the enlightened society I live in its is still seen as kinky, perverted ................... just love it.

Nothing submissive about it on my knees or otherwise
    This is my sentiment too. I just like the feel of a cock in my mouth. I love the moment of his orgasm as much as I love my own. I love the taste of cum and knowing that that blowjob will be absorbed in my and become part of my body.

It isn't sub at all for me. It is man to man mutual satisfaction.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

I enjoy it ,loved it from the first time I did it .It a big turn on for me .
    Licking ,sucking and stroking a nice cock it it explodes in my mouth.

Two comes to mind: Him getting his rocks off and you having fun/feeling great pleasure in making him get his rocks off. Add in the perpetual forbidden nature of it where men are concerned which can be quite the rush for both guys.

I would have to say knowing I brought pleasure to him using my mouth. The payoff of him cumming in my mouth since I love the feel of a man exploding in my mouth and filling me with his warm juice.

Sucking a penis is a form of escapism for me. Like how some people goto the movies to forget about their lives. When I have a cock in my mouth, nothing else matters. My stresses and worries are gone, all I have to worry about is this gorgeous throbbing cock in my mouth. Feeling a bulbous thick mushroom head fill my mouth up feels spiritual. It’s so taboo but it feels so right. Penis is the source if so much pleasure and happiness. You get constant feedback from penis too. There’s no faking of feeling good like a girl can. Keeping him hard and feeling it get bigger and bigger, hotter, with his moans louder is such warm feedback. It makes me feel good about myself, that I’m doing something right. That I’m important. When he’s close, the rush of excitement, that something is going to happen that I have to surrender to. Sucking his big fleshy head, knowing what’s about to shoot out, knowing that there’s no going back. This is what I want and where I want to be. Receiving a man’s orgasm is my purpose. I’m sucking this penis for this moment. Making a penis ejaculate is how I feel alive. I want that sperm from inside his balls, I want that hot semen from his penis spraying into my mouth. It’s all about tasting and eating his semen. It feels so good to get it, it’s validation that we achieved what we set out to do.

So good to enjoy. I love the feel and the excitement of sucking his cock. I know how good it feels to have my cock sucked and I want the enjoyment of sucking his cock too.

Quote Originally Posted by camelblue View Post
    Sucking a penis is a form of escapism for me.
    Long before I started sucking cock, I would get an urge to suck when I was really stressed. It always felt like having a guy cum in my mouth would make all the problems go away.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Quote Originally Posted by tongueteaser View Post
    Its a couple factors for me. I simply like it and its like I am doing something naughty that I am not supposed to be doing. Also a cock getting hard is an extreme turn on. Then I like to submit too. A manly cock using me like a slut to please it. My mouth is full of raw pink horniness depending on me to make it spurt. I love to eat pussy but nothing to fill my mouth. I love a swollen head on my lips and tongue. Then that fast spurting of cum all of a sudden. YUMMY
    I agree with every word of this post!

Some have mentioned that they aren't about the submissiveness of sucking cock. For me, that's a huge driving force. Like tongueteaser said: "Then I like to submit, too. A manly cock using me like a slut to please it."

I am a man and I like being a man, but when I suck a cock I feel like a submissive schoolgirl slut, wanting to please a hard cock like a good girl should.

I sucked a lot of cocks before I finally let a guy cum in my mouth. Now I can't get enough of it. I'm a top for the most part but I tell the guy I'm fucking if he's going to cum I want it in my mouth. The young guy I've been fucking recently knows that now and when he's ready to cum he will pull off my cock and present his to me, I will suck the hot load out of him and go back to fucking him again. He blows a huge load after a good fucking and I love every drop of it!

Quote Originally Posted by licyou69 View Post
    I'm not submissive by nature, so getting on my knees in a complete act of submission to intimately pleasure another man until he releases his seed into me is an incredible turn on. Got me hard just writing this.
    Well put. I feel the same. Especially with eye contact.

If the benefits are you being able to feel totally submissive, then they are what they are. I do it because I get the benefit of feeling quite wonderful because I did. There's that "added benefit" of having that "ego trip" to make a strong man start begging for mercy and for someone to help him and knowing that no one is going to save him from me. That dominant/submissive thing means nothing to me but that's just me; the benefit of sucking a man's penis is knowing I have zero qualms about doing it and knowing that I love to do it.

It’s hard to explain why I like to suck cock. I’m a masculine guy, but bi
    eing on my knees in the submissive position turns me on. Having a rock hard cock myself while sucking I can’t explain. At the end of the day, it’s just fun. We both enjoy it, all is good

I can think of many...........but I may / may not be a warped individual. I also may /may not be a little mentally irregular, who knows ..........lol

I enjoy the seduction, the getting someone worked up, the taking his clothes off, touching the thighs until they have a huge boner then finally putting my mouth on it

so, part of the sexual pleasure is the power, the knowing I caused this, of course when I receive, its the feeling of someone trying to please me

I suck cock because I enjoy doing it. It’s not because I’m submissive. I enjoy eating pussy so does that make me submissive? I enjoy having my cock sucked by either sex. I just like the act of being sexual with another person.

Quote Originally Posted by paul6522 View Post
    I suck cock because I enjoy doing it. It’s not because I’m submissive. I enjoy eating pussy so does that make me submissive? I enjoy having my cock sucked by either sex. I just like the act of being sexual with another person.
    Kinda where I'm at as well. If anything sucking (and licking pussy) somehow feels more like a dominant than submissive act to me. I usually initiate it and control the pace and where it leads - orgasm or some sort of intercourse.

You got me wanting to suck cock right now