Register

Videos of cocks becoming erect.

Hi guys,

Are there any video clips, movies or whatever that show cocks starting out soft and becoming hard in full view as most clips the cocks are often shown soft one minute and then hard the next. I want to see the cock turning erect.

Re: Videos of cocks becoming erect.

I like these, but mostly I love hands free cum videos!!!

That video is just amazing. Love the elevating action of his cock and top it all the hands free cum shot.

nice video

Nice !!!!

How a dick can raise itself - http://rrrrrha.blogspot.com/search?q=raise

Hands-free cum shots -
    Best hands free cum shots cumpilation http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=bCiJn-C235-
    Hands free http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=zz8hJ_S825_
    premature hands free ejaculation to yummy pussy lips http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=cN5hf-J761-
    Hands free precum gushing http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=KHDxf_C530_
    Last edited by BatCox40; Mar 5, 2012 at 5:58 PM.

The personal ads on this website now have a video option. Why not post one of your own? I will be sure to add one at some point in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by bikiniman View Post
    The personal ads on this website now have a video option. Why not post one of your own? I will be sure to add one at some point in the future.
    Where in the personal ads are these videos? I would love to see some! I havent come (pun intended) across any.

6mb is the max file size of vids, so it'll be easier to just have a cum shot. In my case anyway.lol

Awesome!!

Advanced masturbation is a cool site. Some nice free pics and videos.http://advancedmasturbation.com/

I have seen other vids like the very first one posted above of guys not touching their cocks, they get hard and eventually cum. The only time I ever could make myself cum without touching my dick, was when I had a pool in the yard of a house I had leased down in Florida and I would put my dick in one of the water return outlets. Watching that guy, even though he never touched his dick---you could tell there was some action going on inside him--his tummy was sure moving. I do have to say about that guy---he has a great body and a very good looking cock!

That was a pretty hot vid as far as I am concerned.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I think it's a form of self hypnosis. It is a titillating thing to watch.

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    I think it's a form of self hypnosis. It is a titillating thing to watch.
    What's the difference between self hypnosis & brainwashing? Very fine line I think.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Hmmm, I would think that self hypnosis is done by an individual to one's self, while brainwashing is done by someone to others.

what they are doing in the vid, is a form of hypnotic influencing..... its like recalling a memory in the mind and convincing the mind, its all real, so the mind reacts as if the person is having sex..... hypno therapy works on the same principal....

in simple terms, its like making a erotic day dream so real in the mind that the body reacts to it as if its happening..... and the same principal is found in meditation, trancing etc etc

brainwashing is different in that you are changing the minds understanding of reality to one that is long term and creating a effect in the mind, that id enforcing the false reality..... IE cult members are brainwashed in a way that they accept their reality as being the one they have searched for, and their behievour enforces the minds understanding that the reality is correct...... lol like hypnosis, it works best on people that have a pre existing nature .... IE a bisexual person can be brainwashed into being straight, but a straight person is harder to brainwash into being bisexual, they may go thru the actions, but their heart is not really in the sex and emotional aspects.....
    unless you use the form of brainwashing, known as personality transposing, in which case, you laterally wipe a persons mind totally and rebuild it from the ground up, minus a lot of bits and pieces..... IE suicide bombers.. many of them can not comprehend any other possible option than detonating that bomb, cos nothing else exists in their minds that can challenge their train of thought
    Last edited by Long Duck Dong; Mar 16, 2012 at 9:46 AM.
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Thinking about this post, I was wondering if ladies can make themselves get off as well without any sort of physical stimulation??

Ladies--thoughts/comments on that--and for guys----do you know of cases where a lady you have known or know can reach orgasm without physical stimulation?

My ex-wife's nephew is married to a girl, who had an orgasm at a live BonJovi concert. Since then, when the conditions were just right, she could cum with no external stimulation, other than hearing his song! I thought that was pretty cool; my ex thought she was faking it. Her nephew said he knew she wasn't faking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Metaluna View Post
    Advanced masturbation is a cool site. Some nice free pics and videos.http://advancedmasturbation.com/
    I checked out that site and started reading some of the masturbation stories from guys--most of them identify themselves as straight---and while they like to do all sorts of things like one guy talked about doing "anal masturbation" using a dildo or something with his comment that "its not gay as long as you only do things like that by yourself!" It seems that other "straight" guys also have to, when talking about the sorts of things they like to do, keep on saying: "But I'm not gay!"

Man----we have got to do something about changing the prevailing idea that for a guy---if you do anything beyond what is acceptable and "normal" then it might somehow be "gay," God forbid!!! On no---they might have their wife fuck them in the ass with a strap on dildo---but since a guy didn't fuck them--it's OK "I"M NOT GAY!!"

You almost have to feel kinda sorry for them being trapped in such a "quaint" and as far as I am concerned---thoroughly antiquated mindset.

lol, its something I used to strike a lot, when I was doing counselling and therapy work... guys worried about being seen as gay by other people cos they enjoyed dildos and strapons and I used to say to them, why do you worry about it being seen as gay, yet you have not issues with doing it cos it feels good and you like doing it ?

most of them could not give me a answer... and I used to say, its between them and their partner and I am not sure the dog is going to call them gay or tell the neighbours.... its not gay to enjoy anal stimulation, cos you are doing to the male body, the equal of hitting the g spot in the ladies and them using a dildo to hit their g spot doesn't make them lesbians........ and thats normally when the guys would say, "but its using a dildo so it can not be lesbian "........ I used to laugh and say, some lesbians use dildos and strapons

I am not sure why guys equal using strapons and dildos as doing gay activities, but I swear a lot of it has to do with the idea that sticking things in holes is what males do, lol.... and my answer to that, is imagine ya doctor giving you a prostrate exam, does that mean he is gay? and their answer is normally, hes a doctor, he can not be gay.....

sighs..... the world is a strange place, full of strange people, I could sit on saturn and watch you earth people for years and always be amused....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox View Post
    6mb is the max file size of vids, so it'll be easier to just have a cum shot. In my case anyway.lol
    2 weeks later....

im still waiting for that load to go up ur profile G.

...and i'll continue to wait...
    "I like the pole & the hole."

I dont think I have the patience for that. Only time I get off without touching my self is when I have a cock deep in my ass