Register

Interesting Article

In the February 2, 2012 issue of Rolling Stone there is a cover article on David Bowie. He was quite a character, and I suppose he still is. At any rate, he apparently inspired a few people to be more comfortable with their bisexuality. I liked his mid 70's music back when it was still fresh. I wish I had been comfortable with my bi-ness back then instead of waiting so long.

Re: Interesting Article

I was reading the other day that david bowie regretted saying that he was bisexual... that he was actually exploring drug influenced sexual experiences.....and that he was not really a bisexual..... it was a interview of sorts from the 90s.... but yeah, I agree, I have heard a number of people talk about how david bowie influenced them to explore their bisexual nature, as it was suddenly not perverted and twisted but mysterious and a experience......

I still love life on mars... that is still one of my fav songs......
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Re: Interesting Article

As a HUMUNGOUS fan of David Bowie I can say that he very much influenced me. He was (is) a very cool guy with some gay content and overtones in his music and style, regardless of his personal life. Check out Queen Bitch, it remains one of my favourites!