Register

Thread: cunnilingus

Question cunnilingus

I have been wondering about this:

I am a guy, 42 on the west coast. I identify as Bi, mainly because I like everything about women except oral sex. However I LOVE fellatio! I would like to hear from you girls, am I able to satisfy you sexually, if this is the only thing I don't like to do? I love putting my tongue/mouth everywhere else...tits, toes/feet, and anywhere else you can imagine.

I think I would however, still have a craving for fellatio, every once in a while. Would I be able to have a relationship with you, if I don't want oral with you, but would like to with a man sometimes?

I think my ULTIMATE relationship would be with a Bi-babe, would would let me give in to my cravings once in a while, be honest with her, and could have 3sums with her too, MMF, MFF. Are there any of you out there that would be able to live with those terms?

What are your thoughts?

Please tell me your age, sex, orientation too.

Re: cunnilingus

Yep, typical. I tell you one thing, if a guy doesn't go down on me, I certainly won't go down on him. It is only fair. Many women cannot orgasm with penetration alone, and you need to do more than just that. Sorry, I have gone down on women and it is not as bad as men make it out to be. I have heard them complain about smell and taste and neither are bad if she washes regularly.

It is funny especially when guys expect you to deep throat, which is something that requires time and practice to perfect. It isn't always a blast going down on a guy. Also many guys expect her to lick/suck her juices off his cock, but then complains about how her vagina tastes.

Can you tell that I have encountered this before? Henceforth why I married my husband who is awesome at going down on me and doesn't complain!
    Last edited by Jobelorocks; Feb 25, 2012 at 2:46 PM.
    Fake glasses + Mustache tattoo = perfect disguise

Personal tastes are personal tastes.
    Sad for you biguy_pa.
    I absolutely love to go down on a lady. For hours if i can.
    When i am with a lady (or a man, to tell the truth) my ultimate goal is their pleasure.
    Yes, I get pleasure from giving pleasure.
    But I have made virgins scream and beg by going down on them. And i absolutely love it.

Going down on a woman is the ultimate equilizer, in my opinion. Men come and go, if you'll pardon the expression, often leaving their partner less than fully satisfied. I challenge myself, either before or after I cum--or both--to give my woman partner as many orgasms as she wishes, until she is spent or begs for mercy!

The pleaure from cunnilingus and fellatio cannot be compared just like giving and receiving cannot. So that is why it is all down to personal experience and taste. Just don't be forced into doing something you don't like.

Speaking for my wife. Her favorite toy is a tongue (male or female). She wouldn't give you the time of day let alone a blowjob. She knows where she gets her pleasure and if you can't get the job done then you are unemployed so to speak.

No offense intended but you asked. Being bi is a two way street.

Why the rules???
    Lovemaking is that - there should be no "if you do this, I'll do that!"
    You do what you are comfortable with. Sure with lovemaking you give pleasure - but each person has their limits: I won't even go the anal sex discussions.
    If you biguy, get absolutely no pleasure from cunnilingus - then the answer is there. Why do something that you just can't do???
    .............Just Explain. I think it would be churlish for anyone to dismiss you because you honestly can't act in a certain way.

........ that said you have no idea what you are missing out on. But that is your decision, and should not be a cause for sexual blackmail.

I wish someone would start a thread on the topic "Cunnilingus - Tips and Techniques from Gals and Guys". But I'm too shy to start it.

- Drew
    Last edited by Drew; Feb 25, 2012 at 8:00 PM.

1) When the dear lady practices the rhythm method, then the residual taste of blood can be a little of the 'wrong' flavour.

2) There can be a problem of odour during menstruation with some women which can be off putting as a memory in the same way a careless fudge brownie can be a bit of a passion killer regardless of gender.

Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestion View Post
    1) When the dear lady practices the rhythm method, then the residual taste of blood can be a little of the 'wrong' flavour.

2) There can be a problem of odour during menstruation with some women which can be off putting as a memory in the same way a careless fudge brownie can be a bit of a passion killer regardless of gender.

1. I am not quite sure why someone practicing the rythym method or one of the more up to date NFP methods (ones that track the temperature, mucus, and/or use fertility monitors to predict fertile times) would leave more of a taste of blood then any other woman. Even when you are on the pill or whatever you still have a period. If you thoroughly wash yourself residual blood shouldn't be a problem. (plus I have found that all the vaginas I have tasted do have an iron-like taste to them and it really isn't bad)

2. Well if a woman is menstruating, I hope you aren't going down on her. lol. Usually when I am on my period my vagina is off limits. Also during all other times of the month if you wash your vagina properly (and have a ok diet) a vagina shouldn't have that strong of smell. It is all about proper hygiene.

I was slightly worried when going down on my first vagina because all of the complaints I have heard from guys. To my surprise, it was rather mild tasting and smelling.

The scent of a woman. yum, yum, double YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JobeloRocks - Just two of the little probelms encountered in different women. Rest assured that the taste of ALL women who have blessed me with their bodies at other times and in different situations has been wonderful.

Of course, one should also remember that semen deteriorates quickly and so if one is to savour that delight while diving it should be done as quickly as possible; for me it is better if it's someone else's. I believe that Drew was trying to name the situation he posted with picture.

When I was a teenager I was always hearing talk about "sweet tasting pussy" and how delicious cunnilingus is, but when I had my very first taste my immediate thinking was that it tasted like salty fish (not my favorite). I didn't complain to my girlfriend because I was doing it to please her, to get her off, and I figured that this was one of those situations in life where a little sacrifice on my part would be for the betterment of others. Having her orgasm from my mouth and tongue gave me satisfaction and encouraged me to continue the practice. In very short time, I acquired "The Taste" for cunnilingus just as one acquires a taste for coffee or wine or single malt scotch, and came to look forward to the taste. Since the taste became desirable to me that also encouraged further tongue exploration and probing, which gave me better "mechanical" skills which in turn led to better "navigation" which in turn led to many women in my life who have experienced literal hours of having my face buried happily in their crotch. I like it so much now that I feel cheated if I don't get enough pussy lickin' time.

49, male, bi.

I'm with Innaminka on this one. And quite disappointed with the responses from others.
    Biguy_PA, with everything else in life, different strokes for different folks.
    If I were in a relationship with a man who didn't like to perform oral sex, that wouldn't
    be a problem. Yes, there are plenty of other ways to satisfy.
    Other posters have responded saying they think you are selfish...a typical man. I don't see it that
    way. You are honest. And I don't view that as selfish.

The only issue I can see (with what you have presented) is if you meet women who view not
    receiving oral sex as a deal breaker. It'll be a bit harder finding a LTR.
    If you are a loving, honest, faithful, and respectful partner then I see no reason why you shouldn't
    find love.

I'm a 46 year old bi-comfortable wife of a bisexual man from New Jersey.
    And I'll tell you something Biguy....I've been having sex (good sex, better sex and great sex)
    for 29 years and I've learned this-No one is responsible for my sexual satisfaction except ME.
    Any woman who isn't actively participating in helping you discover for the first time or for the
    7000th time, what makes her happy in bed doesn't understand her part in a sexual relationship.
    Don't shoulder that responsibility. I'm amazed when women..usually younger women..will
    complain about what a guy didn't do to get her off. Because he's a mind reader, right?
    I love where I am sexually at this age. It's something most under the age of 30 can't understand.

Be true to you first, hun. Good Luck.
    ~D~

By-the-side, I think you make unfair assumptions about those under 30 and those who think that not receiving oral is a deal breaker. I communicate as do many women that feel the same way that I do about oral sex, what I want and what does and does not pleasure and satisfy me. Also I ask my partners how I can satisfy them better and make sex more enjoyable. My husband and I have a wonderful sex life and it involves a lot of give and take.

We are open to what we like and dislike. My husband doesn't particularly like doing a few things I like him to do and vice versa. Both of us though are willing to do some (but not all) of those things for each other because we care greatly about each others fulfillment. Honestly performing oral sex isn't my husbands favorite thing, but he does it happily because he loves me and knows that it helps me greatly in being sexually satisfied. Also I do particularly like deep-throating, but I have learned how to perform it better and enjoy seeing how it sexually satisfies my husband.

There is a big difference between not particularly liking something and being disgusted by, degraded by, or loathing any particular sex act. There are some things I do that I don't particularly like, but my husband really enjoys so I do them and vice versa. You are being unfair in your assumptions. It has nothing to do with age either.

Jobel, it's By~His~Side not By-the-side.

The OP asked if he could still sexually satisfy a woman even thought he prefers to not perform oral sex on her.
    I gave him my opinion.
    That's all.

Looks like I got a good convo going!! I'm only saying what my preference is, but still would be willing to perform for her to please her. I'm sure there are other ways to satisfy though, right? I'm VERY oral, just not on female crotch--given the choice. Sometimes when you have a bad/questionable experience in your past it stays with you. So maybe the 1st time it wasn't that great, but I have been with more after and it was fine.
    I just know what my preference is over the other. I am sure Hedonic is right about "acquired taste". Unfortunately, most of you girls don't even know I'm alive. I would love to be with more of you, but seem to be invisible.
    So more of my experience is with guys, since we love sex! If you girls love sex---then why is it so hard to get you to make love?
    Go on ANY dating site, and women want more than just sex, and thats fine....but with a guy--you can just be right up front and ask what he likes and can be in bed the same day--if thats what you want.
    Personally I want love once and for all, but is so hard to find!! One of the reasons for my post is wondering if I should just find love with a man or woman.
    Do any of you struggle with the same conflict? If you are Bi, that is?

People get my name wrong all the time, but it really isn't a big deal. You did say that people under 30 wouldn't understand which I think is frankly offensive, as if we were idiots or something. Not all women can be satisfied without oral sex, it will severely limit his choices in women if he is concerned about pleasing them. Just sayin'.

I had a gf for about 5 years who never sucked my cock ONCE! She didn't like giving oral, but luckily I love to.
    She wasn't selfish! Just honest.
    I'd rather receive oral from someone who actually likes it. I'd have thought the same was true for everyone, including women too.