Register

Cuckold by a dildo

My wife and I have been using a dildo to act out our fantasy of having another guy's cock in her while I eat her pussy. She also likes to hold the dildo so it looks like she has a cock and then she has me suck it for her. She has terrific orgasms when we do this. Lately, she has been putting the whole 7 inch, thick dildo all the way into her pussy then massaging her pussy until she has her climax without my participation. It makes me wonder if she is drifting toward the day when she will want another guy with a big cock to please her.

Have any of you had similar experiences? Did you finally end up with another guy in bed with you?

Re: Cuckold by a dildo

Yup. My wife started with a small dildo/vibrator and then went on to bigger ones. She said the bigger the dildo, the better her orgasms. I don't think she's having sex with another guy (who knows?); but she sure likes her big dildos better than she likes me.

Not exactly the same theme, but this does relate to changing a mind from fantasies to desires. Something a person may think would never happen, after some time to dwell on it, might become a deep, genuine, interest.

Case in point: Here's what I think is an extreme example of a fantasy becoming a reality:

I dated a solidly gay fellow for about 4 years; He had an odd quirk......loved looking at feminine breasts, would ask me how they felt, and how women reacted when they shared them with a man? (I thought his line of questioning was strange for a gay person!) Up to that time, he claimed no desire to be with a woman.

I was also dating a very open-minded, but straight GF, and she agreed to talk to him about his breast attractions. After I told her that he'd like to see and touch her breasts, she allowed him to!

She removed her blouse and told him to do whatever he felt like! He spent some time in a deep study of her breasts look and feel. I could tell he was exceptionally aroused. (which confused him) He was 32 years old and had never shown the slightest inclination to be with a woman, before, but here he was..... aroused at a mere touch of them!

We three talked of MF relationships and heterosexuality, sharing our experiences and answering his questions. My GF was intrigued by his interests and offered to take him to bed. It was obvious he would like that, but she had to make the first step. (I know he was afraid that I might not allow that to happen) But, she wanted to, so I agreed.......they spent a whole night together!

You might think it was a ruse on his part, to get to sleep with my GF; maybe he had been with women before, but I was OK with them being together, regardless. I've never dictated to a lover what they could, or could not do, and I'm not a jealous person.

Afterwards, he decided that girls were OK, after all! We never did have a 3-some, but he was with my GF two, or three more times.

She said he was actually pretty good! He listened to her telling him what she liked and enjoyed the whole experience. He also achieved orgasms, too.

About 3 years later, he met and married a bisexual girl and, as far as I know, they're still together!
    Last edited by Realist; Jan 30, 2013 at 8:04 AM.

I've been doing the dildo thing with my girlfriend on and off, primarily to eat her out while there was a "cock" inside her to give her a little more pleasure than usual.

Of course, a MFM fantasy has been in my head for years even before I met her. I've never experienced a couple yet, but had brought up the subject to her on more than one occasion to bring either another girl or guy into bed with us since getting to be with an actual couple didn't pan out for me yet. She didn't seem to have a desire to do anything with another male but felt I could use the dildo in a way that could get her intrigued. Part of my fantasies were to be with a couple and lick her clit while he fucks her, so that's what I do and she loves it.

Of course, she won't go past the dildo and bring another cock into the bed with us, but it doesn't take away from the novelty of having it in bed with us. Truth be told, as much as having another guy in bed with us is potential for a lot of fun and can be really hot, it can also be emotionally damaging if everyone is not on the same page. I wouldn't risk our relationship for a night of passion and really, the MFM thing is mainly in my head to want to do. She was willing to bring in another female at one point with us (every guy's dream), but for the same reasons I stated, I had to deny that because I knew she was only doing that for me and wasn't as into it as I would be.

To answer your question, the use of a dildo can open that door of wanting to bring in another male (for her or you) - but it's really up to you both whether you want to keep that as a fantasy or not. In the meantime, have some fun with it. There's various kinds of dildos out there and either way, it's a good time. Easily one of the better sex toys we have (and I don't say that because I have one for me!).

Just couldn't pass this one up!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Batteries.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	12567

Sounds familiar. My fiance' and I used dildos and DP with me in her ass also. We did finally get an attractive young man and did everything we fantasized about. I 69'd with her on top while he fucked her- beautiful. Another time she got on top of him and I slid in her ass. Extremely intense orgasm for me.

My wife and I do it a lot. We fantasize about a 3 some. She fucks me often. One thing we do is 69 me on top. I use a dildo on her as I eat her and she fucks me with a dildo. After she has her fill of orgasms I slide down tit fuck her as she fucks me deep and hard. Some times she slaps my ass making me cum fast. I always do clean up eating my own cum