Register

hmmm names all running together

The active users list has names all running togther, you can still click each name individually but the view is as if a run on sentence of usernames is there.

That's on IE9, not sure if others see the same issue.
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Re: hmmm names all running together

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snap1.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	4354HI DD,

Is this what you are referring to attached? If so I will correct that sometime soon (there seems to a separator missing between the usernames), but if you are seeing something worse than that please take a screenshot and post it.

- Drew

Yep, Drew, your's actually looks better than mine, either I need to clean my glasses or they really need some spacing lol..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	namestogether.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	4355

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Looks the same on FF so rather than post a screen shot, I will have a shot or two and that should correct it. I wonder if a shot of Rum is a good starting point???

I'm using Chrome, and it looks like Drew's .jpg! Not a problem for me, as long as the space is there between the names.

WOW DD that looks nasty!

Mine looks like Drews.. no problems at my end.. and ive logged in using CometBird and FireFox since the new site....
    OMG I'm in love!

Not having that problem using Mozilla Firefox--just got the latest version update the other day for that browser.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Weird that you aren't even getting spaces DD. Mine doesn't look like that in IE9. I'll dig around and see what I can see.

- Drew

I don't know, Drew, it was fine before and I've changed nothing here I'll deal, just wanting you to know it looks weird for some reason.

Cara ch' 'm blaidd