Register

Scheduled Downtime

A heads-up... The site will be going down sometime in the next 24 hours, for somewhere between a few minutes and maybe up to 2 hours, for an upgrade of our upgrade.

- Drew

Re: Scheduled Downtime

Thanks for the heads up on that Drew---hope the upgrade of the upgrade does the trick for whatever ails it!!
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

This got delayed and will most likely happen sometime today (Monday in North America and Europe), maybe Tuesday.

- Drew

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    This got delayed and will most likely happen sometime today (Monday in North America and Europe), maybe Tuesday.

- Drew
    S'ok Droosy Woosy.. just make it afta 1am bst (midnite gmt).. wicheva day it is.. That shud bugger up bisexual America and Canada's fun for an evenin.. tee hee.. me knos.. selfish cow... sue me..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Update is underway. Things are going to be a bit wonky for just an hour or two until we merge the new with the old. But the very, very brief downtime is over... I think.

- Drew

I think we are done and things look good again. The upgrade includes better ways of handling links and images in the Editor, you may notice. And some other small improvements.

- Drew

Well dang, I've had sex that lasted longer than the downtime!!!!! Good work!

lucky you Lee
    "To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage." -Lao Tzu

And by popular demand... Fullscreen Chat!!

- Drew