Register

Why women love using strap ons

I have seen this question posted many times by men...."I know I love having a woman use a strap on with me....but why does SHE like it? What does it do for her?" Ran across this blog....I do believe it says it all!!!

http://peggingparadise.com/blog/2011...-love-pegging/
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

Re: Why women love using strap ons

Do I get pleasure? Oh yes. Oh God, yes. Dripping throbbing, aching, clenching pleasure…without a doubt. I’m playing with how to orgasm while I am actually pegging my guy. Some women do…and I want to join them in that singular pleasure.

As for this....It is quite possible to achieve that orgasm....using the right dildo with a firm base definitely makes it very possible!! It even provides pleasure while your partner is "giving you a blow job". You actually feel as if the dildo is REALLY your very own penis!....LOL!!!
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

Ooohh Mumsie u luffly ole tart u! I have never "pegged" a guy, nor ever shall I.. (granmumise may not like it much.. lil jk.. o well.. nev mind!!!!).. but read this an it did resonate.. as 1 who has oft used, will use and luffs Sally Strap-on, so much is true of whomever we use it upon I would imagine.. I am more the submissive sexual partner cos its how I am, but am not so submissive that I don't adore seeing my partner have a gud time an all and the thrill of pleasing her is at least as much as the other way around... and we do reverse roles quite often.. and it is fun extracting a degree of "vengeance" for the excrutiating ecstacy and agony of the times when she has absolute dominance and control of our lovemaking..

.. so while I may not understand why women do it entirely, there are sufficient similarites to how I feel from my own strap on experience for me to have an inkling of what they get out of "pegging" and why it is so pleasurable to them.. I equate to to going down on a guy, which I have done often in the now distant past, or simply teasing his bits to excrutiating pleasure .. what do women get out of that? The same more or less.. having pleased their partner, used him and enjoyed him, been turned on by his groans of joy and excitement.. whether our partner is male or female.. everything is a part of the whole (pardon the pun) of lovemaking.. and we are each wired in our own different ways to what gets us hot...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by csrakate View Post

As for this....It is quite possible to achieve that orgasm....using the right dildo with a firm base definitely makes it very possible!! It even provides pleasure while your partner is "giving you a blow job". You actually feel as if the dildo is REALLY your very own penis!....LOL!!!

All I have to say to this is Oh Hell Yeah. Some of the right strapons are designed to actually provide you with both vaginal and clitoral stimulation while you are having fun giving him pleasure. Nothing like standing behind him in the shower and reaching around stroking that beautiful cock and knowing he is gonna explode any minute and just can't help it
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

xxxcjs

Ok ehy arnt there more women in this world that isn into this . I love letting a women take change every now and then , and fucking me the way she wants. Come on ladies there are guys out here that are really intothis give it a try .

Strap-ons are fun. I get a lot of stimulation from using one, both physically and mentally. Knowing that I am pleasing my partner turns me on. It has to really be a special time for me to get off on having it sucked though. I have to be in a certain headspace. I enjoy using my "cock".

Pronouns make it hard to keep our sexual orientation a secret when asked about our weekend. I had a great time with ….THEM. "Great! Now they don’t think you’re queer ~ just a big slut!” - Judy Carter

rɑk ænd məri sɪtɪŋ ɪn ə tri, ke aj ɛs ɛs aj ɛn dʒi, fərst kəmz ləv ðɛn kəmz mɛrɪdʒ

This is a new twist to the use of a strap on. When playing with a M/F couple I put on her strap on, fuck her in her ass with it and fuck her pussy with my 8" cock at the same time. OMG, does she have orgasms almost as soon as I slide them in. Her hubby loves to watch this.

xxxcjs

Oh Yes!

Well I have wondered what the woman gets out of pegging (every time it's mentioned), but that seems to have cleared that up.lol
    I get the 'giving pleasure gets pleasure' bit, as have used dildo's on women and buttplug on a bloke, but it's not quite like being in there sharing the physical side too (from a penis point of view).
    Though that doesn't matter if both enjoy. I'm glad it is both.

Yep, this was pretty spot on why I like pegging.
    Fake glasses + Mustache tattoo = perfect disguise

What brand do you recommend, i have been wanting to buy one for some time. Have heard mixed reviews on items like the feeldoe.

xxxcjs

The feeldoe is a bit ridgid , try the fun factory share.....the cyberskin has a great texture and if you soak it in hot water for a few minutes has an awsome sensatin .

Which type of dildo and strap do you prefer Kate?

I am looking to buy a strapon. Any recommendations, and if so, what do you recommend about them?

Quote Originally Posted by Bicuriousity View Post
    Which type of dildo and strap do you prefer Kate?
    We prefer to use the SpareParts Joque Harness and the Outlaw VixSkin Realistic Dildo. That's what works best for us but it took several tries with other ones including a Feeldoe and a Nexus before we settled on the Outlaw.

C. S. Lewis

Well here is the one that I have http://www.edenfantasys.com/bend-ove...oys-dvds-17471 . I find it pretty comfy and I like the soft silicone dildos. They are good for beginners and later on you can buy bigger ones if you wish.

Here is a link that has lots of sets. http://www.edenfantasys.com/sex-toys...ess-dildo-set/ . I really like this site for toys. You can see real size pictures of the products, reviews, and have discreet billing and shipping.

most i know just like the power of being in control as they buttfuck a man plus all i know will keep right on fucking you till you beg them to stop

Women like strap-ons? Hmm... <makes a note - wicked grin>

Quote Originally Posted by RockGardener View Post
    Strap-ons are fun. I get a lot of stimulation from using one, both physically and mentally. Knowing that I am pleasing my partner turns me on. It has to really be a special time for me to get off on having it sucked though. I have to be in a certain headspace. I enjoy using my "cock".
    I totally agree with you.

Oh its Very possible for the woman to get orgasmic pleasure from using her strapon on a guy. Some have built-in bullet vibers that stimulate the clit everytime she moves, and others have a small friction option on the SO's. And for the perv in some of us, it's a feeling of power over the fuckee who is having the SO used on him...not to mention that it can be very fun for them to be topped by a strong woman. To each his, and her, own kink..:}
    Bad Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Jamie-Honey, www.SheVibe.com has some great ones, or www.ExtremeRestraints.com has some great ones. I bought mine there because they carry Plus size dong harnesses (for us big girls,) and ones that have permanant dongs already in them. I perfer the one where you can use different sized dong in the harness..:} Enjoy, Hon.
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Everything Darkeyes wrote - the feeling of being toghther - of being joined is ...well ........such an inherent part of lovemaking.
    Also, my vagina is still my primary sex organ, and having my vagina "filled" is a still (and always has been) extremely wonderful act, despite having only a female partner.
    Ergo, straps!
    We each have our own harness and "attachment" and both take great pleasure utilising their respective pentrative properties.

Thanks all for the recommendations. Maybe its jut a visual thing, but i would prefer a dildo that looks like a penis much more than some of the other ones. So the outlaw definitely seems to fit the bill, except its very long!

Isnt wot it looks like babe.. its wot it dus!!! Gud idea to have a few lyin around/// Sally shud allus have many diff shapes an forms for increased choice an variety of ooohin an aaahin...
    Last edited by darkeyes; Feb 6, 2012 at 7:03 AM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Thanks all for the recommendations. Maybe its jut a visual thing, but i would prefer a dildo that looks like a penis much more than some of the other ones. So the outlaw definitely seems to fit the bill, except its very long!
    Don't be put off by the size of the Outlaw....that's merely one of several Vixskin dildoes available. We also have a smaller model called "Bandit"....and there are several other models available in all sorts of sizes and colors. The main attraction to the Vixskin is the realistic feel....the size and color is all up to you.

http://www.edenfantasys.com/tp-landi...FVCR7Qodqy0s3A

C. S. Lewis

I'm a married bi male and my wife loves to have me blindfolded and she plays my dom with her big strapon swaying out front. She loves to press me to my knees and gently slap my face with "her big cock" and tell me she has something for me I will love. Then she shoves her cock into my mouth and has me feel her calf muscles flex as she thrusts in and out of my mouth. OMG, I get so hot! She seems to love it the hotter I get.

Finally she takes my blindfold off and she fondles and strokes her cock as I stare at it. I can tell you that the way she strokes her cock is exactly like any guy would do it. She seems lost to possessing her very own cock. Then she places one hand behind my head and guides her big cock into my mouth telling me, "Suck it!"

When she has done me enough, she takes off the strapon, turns it around and guides it into her pussy and has me eat her pussy with the big cock deep in her. Then she has sobbing, sheet-tearing climaxes. What a hot lady I have married!

See I don't like ones that look anything like a penis. They creep me out. lol. It just goes to show you it is all a matter of taste.

I have seen this question posted many times by men...."I know I love having a woman use a strap on with me....but why does SHE like it? What does it do for her?" Ran across this blog....I do believe it says it all!!!

http://peggingparadise.com/blog/2011...-love-pegging/

My late wife, the one that got me started on both bi and pegging play got off on it. She would climax several times pegging me. One after another. When she got of early on in the session I knew I was in for a long ride. Oh Goody Goody

My wife loves to peg me and ask a lot if I'm in the mood to get fucked lol. Well sure I am babe lube it up lets play we also have a double ended dildo we play with that's fun too she takes it in her pussy and well me well you know lol.