Register

The Welcome/Home Page intro

Hi Drew.

I noticed this in the beta and figured you already knew - and you still may but here it is,

Where it says:

Welcome, (member's name), be sure to check out the FAQ section if you have any questions. Also please take a moment and update your with your latest information.

we should update what?

Doggie
    When injustice becomes law,
    Resistance becomes DUTY. T. Jefferson

Re: The Welcome/Home Page intro

Good catch. Thanks for that.

- Drew

Fixed.

- Drew

tsk tsk.. cudda been done 2 days ago wen I posted werya asked us 2 huh babes? gud lesson.. Fran.. ya talk 2 much an peeps dont lissen..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    tsk tsk.. cudda been done 2 days ago wen I posted werya asked us 2 huh babes? gud lesson.. Fran.. ya talk 2 much an peeps dont lissen..
    Sorry I am getting you all confused (how could I with such a cast of characters?!?). Thanks to you too darkeyes for catching that and letting me know. It is always appreciated. All these little things make or break a site, so keep 'em coming.

- Drew

LOL I could not help but think how confused I was when I met some of the characters like our darlin lil tart, Fran.

So just keep up the good work, Drew