Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cock

TRICK69

cock

I had a close friend tell me that if you suck a cock you will be addicted to cock. Is that true why?

Re: cock

It was true for me....

I have heard they a lot .. I have limited experience so can not validate it is totally true but I continue to think about it and do plan on doing it more even though I told myself I wouldn’t afterwards

Very true for me. Just was so good at the time and I do enjoy cock and still so many, many years later. More today than when I started.

Addicted may be a bit of an exaggeration, but you may very well find yourself craving cock. The first time I tried it, it just felt right, like this was something I was meant to do. I felt like I'd found a piece of the puzzle -- a piece that completed me. I remember think yo myself thinking "So this is what I've been missing all these years. I'm going to want to do more of this!" I remember specifically the softness of his shaft skin and the smooth firmness of his glans against my tongue. I recall being intoxicated by the way his cock twitched and pulsed and throbbed in response to my movements.

Yeah, pretty much. Once you do it and you find it to your liking, you can't seem to get enough of doing it. I've known guys who did it once, said they liked it, but said they wouldn't do it again... and then they're asking me why they can't stop sucking dick and, oh, yeah, it's my fault since (a) I convinced them to do it with a guy or (b) it was my cock they sucked and (c) I gave them the best blowjob they've ever had. I have not known too many guys who've sucked a dick, liked it, and didn't go "cock crazy" and go on a cocksucking rampage because they can't get enough of doing it.

Why? I have theories that I've not been able to prove...

Some people like it and some don't -- for me if the person is not selfish about it and wants to reciprocate, cuddle or have some foreplay it can be a lot of fun.

Unfortunately (?) the guys I've met are very large and it can be a mouthful .. my jaw gets tired.

For the same reason licking a woman is fun?

The thing grows in your mouth, the guy gets more rhythmic about it, you can feel their legs start to shake or quiver, some folks are vocal, moaning or stroking your body -- some aren't but the whole idea of all that tension and pleasure building up and then the almost involuntary release can be very erotic.

Also, just who is in control when you are doing the sucking? Some guys think they are in control, but I'm the one with my finger in interesting places and their tender bits in my mouth -- it takes a lot of trust to allow someone to treat you well in one of the most vulnerable acts.

I try not to treat people like sex toys but it can a lot of fun "actively" witnessing grown dudes soften up a bit and experience intense pleasure because of something I am doing. Not to mention that if they are getting off on it, makes me excited too.
    Last edited by elian2; Sep 11, 2023 at 3:19 PM.

My first reply was a little grumpy so I thought I would try again..

What's to like about sucking cock .. besides the fact that it's one of the most intimate things you can do with a man?

When you take that thing into your mouth and you tease it a bit, it can double or triple in size -- every guy is different -- so it can be both fun and frustrating for both of you to learn what feels good but once your mouth and his dick become acquainted it can be a lot of fun. Lapping or sucking or rubbing the underside of it while he strokes you off, plays with your nipples or caresses your head. Hopefully by now you've figured out what works .. mouth and dick have found a rhythm and he's starting to squirm a bit, or moan or tell you how much he likes it. You just keep sucking, trying to keep up the same rhythm, letting him fuck your mouth, letting his hips buck -- massage his balls or prostate, finger him a bit and he feels even better .. eventually his dick is REALLY hard now as your tongue laps and teases the head of his dick, just enough .. his legs start to quiver and shake, he really doesn't want to stop now -- he moans loudly and you bring him over the edge, his ass starts to twitch, his balls pulse -- every contraction brings wave after wave of intense pleasure as his dick spasms and his balls fill up your mouth with warm, salty baby batter. He keeps cumming and cumming, and eventually gets very quiet -- he feels so relived and grateful you milked him.

If you are lucky, you were able to jerk off while he was so excited or have his mouth on your dick reciprocating the action .. the thought of all of that pleasure, of being able make him squirt - when he begs you to keep going .. the very vulnerable, intimate moment you shared makes you cum like a fountain, over and over again ..

I mean, it doesn't always happen like that EVERY time but when it does go right it can be a lot of fun.

You read what elian2 said and you get an idea of how and why one can get addicted to sucking dick.

i like sucking a nice cock and will when i find one i like

Quote Originally Posted by TRICK69 View Post
    I had a close friend tell me that if you suck a cock you will be addicted to cock. Is that true why?
    Oh my YES!!! I've been sucking cock since way before high. If I ever went to long in between I'd start craving one. Guys had it so easy with me. Decades later now that my husband sucks with me, he says the same. During covid we only had his to suck and he was wanting it baaaaaddddd. I've never seen him try to stretch that much, ever. When we finally felt comfortable getting with a few friends the suck fest was phenomenal. Poor guys were sore for days. My husband and I have gotten on suck off rampages a few times where our friends were shocked at how much we went after them. It is Very Addicting for me because I love the way a man's cock looks, smells, feels in my hands, against my lips, in my mouth, leaking, cum coated, the texture changes, how it looks and feel cum drenched or pussy soaked, the sudden blasts of cum as it spurts into my mouth, the pulsating, pumping, humping, mouth fucking, tongue licking, sucking, I can never get enough. My husband replied to me that he can't pin point why it is for him but that there are times when he wants to suck off all our guys back to back nonstop all weekend. This coming from the man who for the longest resisted it all, then only sucked with me or the other wives. Now the man drinks the guys dry like a kid at a free frozen coke fountain. We love doing it so much the gay couples drop by almost daily for us to suck them off. John and his wife do as well but there is a lot more that always goes on with them. I'd say, there is no other experience like it in the world and most men cannot suck their own so... tada!

Quote Originally Posted by Sundazzled View Post
    Addicted may be a bit of an exaggeration, but you may very well find yourself craving cock. The first time I tried it, it just felt right, like this was something I was meant to do. I felt like I'd found a piece of the puzzle -- a piece that completed me. I remember think yo myself thinking "So this is what I've been missing all these years. I'm going to want to do more of this!" I remember specifically the softness of his shaft skin and the smooth firmness of his glans against my tongue. I recall being intoxicated by the way his cock twitched and pulsed and throbbed in response to my movements.
    Exactly, softness of his shaft skin and the smooth firmness of his glans against my tongue. Total turn on, like a huge nipple wanting to give up the milk. Love that feeling!
    Don't worry, be happy!

Once you do it, you just can't seem to get enough of doing it...

I really enjoy sucking cock, feeling it in my mouth, deep throating it and feeling, tasting the cum pump in my mouth or have a facial is amazing.

It was for me. I love sucking cock been a cock sucker since 1972 at age 14. As soon as his cock past my lips I was hooked. It was the start of my cock sucking career.

So true for me too... JUst was hooked from the first time....

I'm willing to try to find out if it's true, just for scientifical purposes of course

My first was at an ABS gloryhole. I loved the whole experience so much that I sat there for hours sucking 5 sweet cocks. I swallowed every single one. I was young and now that I'm older, still enjoying cock when I can find one. I've learned to swallow cockdeep into my throat, and love young stud cock. I will never stop sucking! I could spend a day with cock in my mouth...
    Last edited by Rvdude05; Sep 25, 2023 at 12:36 PM.

Well, I found out that it?s true for me. Feeling that dick get hard, the head so soft and delicious pre-cum, the challenge of going all the way down until my nose hits his pubic bone, the nice smooth but hard shaft filling my mouth, the running my tongue around the head and then swallowing the whole thing, they way the head starts swelling and the balls tightening as he begins to spasm and fill your mouth with the release of his cum.
    The knowing that you know exactly the extreme amount of pleasure he is feeling.
    It?s even more erotic when you are in a 69 and he?s giving you the same pleasure that you are giving him.
    Yes, I?m addicted to sucking cocks.
    San Antonio, Texas!!!

That’s a brilliant description of sucking a cock. It’s exactly how and what I feel as I take a cock into my mouth. It got me hard just reading it! ��

Yep. That was true for me. Started in my teens and after my first experience, I knew I was hooked. So much so, I continued to service his cock at least once (usually three or four times) a week for almost a year before he moved away. I remember being in school and watching the clock, knowing that in a few hours, while the other guys would be at football practice, I would be on my knees sucking his 7" cock in anticipation of swallowing every drop of my milky reward. And when I wasn't taking his load in my mouth, I would find myself on all fours getting pounded until I found myself walking or riding home with his cum leaking out of my freshly fucked ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Belterboy View Post
    That’s a brilliant description of sucking a cock. It’s exactly how and what I feel as I take a cock into my mouth. It got me hard just reading it! ��
    Thank you, I think you were talking about my post.
    Something first time ever happened to me a couple of weeks ago that surprised me a bit. I was sucking that same cock in my profile photo and we had both been sucking each other back and forth for awhile (I have some back issues so 69ing isnt easy just yet) and he had taken a pause from sucking me.
    I was really getting into sucking his cock and I was all of a sudden so excited that I knew I couldn’t stop from cumming. I had to holler at him “You better get your mouth on it or im going to make a mess all over your bed!”.
    He, of course, did and got it just in time and swallowed my load.
    It took him a little while longer to cum, another five minutes but he did finally blow his load which I happily swallowed for him.
    I think that’s the first time I have gotten so excited I started cumming by just sucking a cock!
    Which, of course, only make it MORE addicting!!!
    That makes me wonder if I might have to change my Kinsey rating from a three - equally heterosexual and homosexual to a four! ����
    I was surprised that actually happened to me.
    San Antonio, Texas!!!

Try one ........... you'll soon find out

Quote Originally Posted by Take.it.Easy View Post
    I really enjoy sucking cock, feeling it in my mouth, deep throating it and feeling, tasting the cum pump in my mouth or have a facial is amazing.
    Have to agree; have a FWB that I really enjoy feeling him grow in my mouth, perfect size for me to work him all the way down until he cums. Then he's nice enough to reciprocate

Quote Originally Posted by Luv3wayfun View Post
    Thank you, I think you were talking about my post.
    Something first time ever happened to me a couple of weeks ago that surprised me a bit. I was sucking that same cock in my profile photo and we had both been sucking each other back and forth for awhile (I have some back issues so 69ing isnt easy just yet) and he had taken a pause from sucking me.
    I was really getting into sucking his cock and I was all of a sudden so excited that I knew I couldn?t stop from cumming. I had to holler at him ?You better get your mouth on it or im going to make a mess all over your bed!?.
    He, of course, did and got it just in time and swallowed my load.
    It took him a little while longer to cum, another five minutes but he did finally blow his load which I happily swallowed for him.
    I think that?s the first time I have gotten so excited I started cumming by just sucking a cock!
    Which, of course, only make it MORE addicting!!!
    That makes me wonder if I might have to change my Kinsey rating from a three - equally heterosexual and homosexual to a four! ����
    I was surprised that actually happened to me.
    I have only sucked twice and was not sure if I loved it , I knew I did not hate it but both times I came without any or much manipulation while I was sucking cock.. and I came hard ? I want To suck more but do procrastinate a bit

It was true for me, but my hesitation stems from fear of being caught or being very picky. I’ve sucked only two cocks so far, but I’m still in touch with the last guy I blew and I’m hoping to
    stay fwb.

It's certainly true for me. Sucking cock is always on my mind, now. Once I swallowed that first load, I was hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by DLcocklove View Post
    It was true for me, but my hesitation stems from fear of being caught or being very picky. I’ve sucked only two cocks so far, but I’m still in touch with the last guy I blew and I’m hoping to
    stay fwb.
    Not getting caught means just being smart about things but if you let that fear fuck with you, yeah - guess what might happen one day? Weird how this can work and I've seen guys get busted because they let this fear run things for them and actually make them do something to get caught or outed. It's always a possibility but not a given that you will get caught and in any of this, there are always consequences to be aware and mindful of.

As for being picky, well, that one is on you, and you have to ask yourself why you're being so picky when it's a reason why you're not sucking as much dick as you might want to. Then ask yourself if being very picky makes sense and then do it without bullshitting yourself about it and making "excuses" that justifies being picky to the point where... you're not sucking cock like you want to. It's... really not rocket science. I've sucked hundreds of cocks (and maybe more but who's counting) because I have no fear of being caught and I'm not picky: Any clean and healthy dick is a candidate to be sucked as long as he's not my idea of an asshole - and I know all too well what an asshole looks and feels like to me.

He who hesitates is lost... and he who hesitates ain't sucking any cocks.

Quote Originally Posted by 1funguy View Post
    Exactly, softness of his shaft skin and the smooth firmness of his glans against my tongue. Total turn on, like a huge nipple wanting to give up the milk. Love that feeling!
    That's a fantastic description! Total turn on for sure!

It's been true for me, but I can't tell you why exactly, except that it turns me on like crazy!

It's been 40+ years for me and I still crave it. There have been periods of time when I'd go a long time without sucking anyone. When HIV came along I stopped for many years. When I first got married I stopped for years. Off and on I would take breaks from sucking...sometimes on purpose and sometimes involuntarily, because I couldn't find someone to connect with. But through all the years and all the breaks, I always craved it when I'd get horny. Much of the time pussy had to take the place of sucking dick...don't get me wrong, I loved the pussy...licking and/or fucking. Loved having my wife and others suck me off, too. But there's nothing like sucking a cock and feeling it flex and spurt into my mouth...nothing like it!

I know, after all these years and all the periods of being without, that I will always have the desire for another dick to suck.