Register
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

The sluttiest thing you ever did??..

I had an amazing gay experience a few nights ago and can't get it off my mind. Did things I can't believe I did. Got me thinking about you all and I am wondering...

What is the sluttiest/craziest thing you ever did with the same sex? I mean like dirty.. Dying to hear..

Re: The sluttiest thing you ever did??..

Only in my dreams, and it was more kinky, than slutty/crazy. If you care to here it. In the chat room some guys got weirded out by it. Bunch of self-righteous prudes, I thought. So ask at your peril.

Of course I want to hear it...

I think this is a great idea for a thread....
    BUT....
    you can't tell us YOU had a slutty experience a few days ago.,....then NOT tell us about it!
    So.......
    YOU tell me yours FIRST....then I will tell you mine!

When I was a teen I had sex with a girl in a room full of people, that was pretty slutty I guess.

I have never had a desire to kiss a guy, on the lips that is. but
    I went over to a 25yo guys house I been chatting with online and he was so dam cute- a little feminine, that I actually, for the first time, had a strong desire to kiss him. So I did! Sensuously, and with deep tongue. Soon I kissed his neck and started down. No sooner did I have his pants down around his ankles, he said "Lets go to the bedroom". Oh yes! He had a small to average size dick, so after he laid on the bed, and I sucked him a while, I got right on top of him and rode his dick like a girl. I would have been with him forever, but, alas- I never heard from him again. Guess I wasnt his type.

With a name like 'bikink' of course you would want to know.
    Well, one of my more extreme fantasies is being abducted by an advanced race of space squid who want to study human sexual biology. Me, being lucky, gets beamed into the mother ship and stuck into a device that completely immobilizes me, allowing the head scientist squid (out of purely academic curiosity, I'm sure) to roughly tug, stretch, and squeeze my "bratwurst 'n' spuds" while trying to cram his (can't really tell) suction-cup tentacles into my anus and urethra, forcing me to orgasm over and over again.

A very selfish Ganger.

Slutty?? moi??? ..am a lil tart... tart's dont do slutty things...... tart's r luffly...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Well I'm pretty slutty when I get the chance, and Boxing night was pretty damn slutty. Enjoyed things I never knew I could, like w/s and non-penetrative sex. That man is a genius!! Genius I tell yu!

Gone to the adult bookstore and sucked two different guys in different booths through the glory hole. Did this probably on 3-4 occasions.

Would like to go to a bath house and perhaps drop to my knees in the showers and suck several different cocks with others watching and waiting their turns.

hmm Its difficult to pick one but a couple come to mind.
    1/ When I was about 21 I had sex with a young married but separated woman on the front lawn of a very busy street. Fortunately, it was late at night but I recall looking up to check every once in awhile as we were less than ten feet from the road. The fact that it was the street that we both lived on didn't stop us either...

I had sex with two different men that I didn't really know within less than 24 hours. I had sex with two guys in a threesome and while doing sex gymnastics got my dick bit accidentally. I noticed the bruised teeth marks on my shaft the next morning...

Fortunately, a friend has pointed out to me that I am not "that slutty" as some guys have sex with eight to ten plus men in one night......

It all depends where you draw your boundaries for sluttiness...I guess.

Mmm.... sucked off 5 guys, with them cumming all over me.

I went to a bath house in Berkeley. They have a sling in the corner. I got one guy to control things (make sure everyone was wearing condoms) and got up into the sling and let them have at it. After about an hour my legs started to cramp so I had to put a stop to it. I was told that in that hour I had at least 15 guys. It was hot as hell. I was completely surrounded most of the time, all of those men rubbing on me and sucking whatever they could reach and fucking me senseless.

Please don't flame me for this, I had a wonderful time and so did all of them.

Not overly slutty here ..........

Possibly the time (as a 20 yr old) I had sex on the beach one Xmas camping trip.
    Very unprepared!!!!!!!
    I had to use my knickers to wipe the sand from my foldy places and his white stuff from my tummy! (No condom - it was a pull-out job)
    "Yerk! I can't put them back on again!!"
    I simply put my sticky, sandy knickers on the barbed wire fence along the back of the beach!!!

They were there the next day for the world to see!!! I never owned up they were mine!

Good Housekeeping hint!!
    Never have (esp unprotected) sex on the beach. Sand, excited vaginas, botties and sperm are a very bad and uncomfortable mixture!

Talking Re: The sluttiest thing you ever did??..

let my friends 2 women with strapons and 3 guys gang bang me did make me feel a little like a slut

lol Sluttiest thing I ever did was to get my then best friend, Girl-Ganged. In essence, he was blindfolded and mo'lested by 7 women, one of them being yours truly. He knew Something was up, but wasnt sure exactly What.

I had him laid out naked on a King Size mattress and was kissing on him, caressing him, making him good and aroused. He nearly jumped out of his skin when a 2nd pair of hands joined mine...lol He had no idea who was who--all he knew was he had hands and mouths all over him little body after a few minutes..lol.
    We got him laid flat; and he had a small woman on his face, one on each hand, one on each nipple, (which can damn near make him cum from That alone) one playing with his balls and ass, and Me sucking his cock.

Every few minutes, we girls would shift around, each taking a different side of him, until he was mindless with passion..We had him groaning, grunting, and at one point, yelping out in pleasure. When he came it was loud and wonderful, and all the girls Loved it!
    This guy even peeked in and says, "Well fuck! How does He rate?? Where do "I" sign up for this???"

I know it was a Bday he will Never forget...

Chuckling Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Another truely great forum..a real turn on reading the posting. Cherokkee, you are the best!!!

My sluttiest experience was parading around a gay bath house in New York in very hot pink panties. Got my ass slapped and my crotch grabbed more times than I could count. I felt like a total slut!! Finally, ended up with one guy for fantastic oral sex. But that was a very long time ago.

g

Quote Originally Posted by bikink View Post
    I had an amazing gay experience a few nights ago and can't get it off my mind. Did things I can't believe I did. Got me thinking about you all and I am wondering...

What is the sluttiest/craziest thing you ever did with the same sex? I mean like dirty.. Dying to hear..
    Yeah, i have to agree with Johnny.

I want to hear what experience you had that you can't get off your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by j4u42 View Post
    Gone to the adult bookstore and sucked two different guys in different booths through the glory hole. Did this probably on 3-4 occasions.

Would like to go to a bath house and perhaps drop to my knees in the showers and suck several different cocks with others watching and waiting their turns.
    DITTO and I have done all that you have stated plus I met a guy in a mall. We went out to my car and I sucked the most precious cock I have ever seen for an hour!

Great posts everyone. So my story...

I went to an adult bookstore to pick up a new movie for me and the wife. While I was there a guy in "the back" was checking me out and grabbing his crotch. So I got some change and went back. I followed him to a booth where he sat down and I bent over to start sucking his cock. Before I knew it guys were grabbing my ass and crotch. I pulled down my pants and started getting rimmed and fingered. The guy I was sucking handed me a condom I put it on and moved to sit down on his cock. While I was fucking him the 3 guys that were licking and fingering my ass fed me their cocks. The first guy didn't last long and then I eventually fucked all of them. I felt like a total slut. I didn't care who they were or what they looked like. If there were more guys there I would have fucked them too. I want to feel like that again.

Well, not much, the most sluttiest thing I did was to make out with three guys and three girls in the same night (yay for gay clubs!), another night I did the same thing but I shared one of the girls with a straight friend of mine, that was a very cool bonding moment for us and the girl enjoyed it... A lot...
    Hugs
    Dseven

As much as I would like, I've never had the opportunity to do anything really "slutty," but my favorite fantasy has always been to arrive at a gay party and be handed a blind-fold at the door. There must be twenty guys in the room. I can't see them, but I feel their hands and mouths all over my body before I'm gently guided to my knees and a seemingly endless string of hard, throbbing cocks slips through my lips. All I hear are moans and groans as I service every one of them until they fill me with cum... Anyone want to invite me to their Super Bowl party?
    Last edited by frontierman2011; Feb 2, 2012 at 9:37 PM.

In High School, I had sex with a women on a billboard overlooking a busy freeway.

A couple of years ago, I hosted a MMMF sex party at a hotel.. that was amazing..
    Believe in yourself, that is really the only person who matters..

I blew 3 guys one afternoon- 2 of them I never met before.

guess everything i do is slutty especially in bed so guess i am a slut

In a house filled with naked men, (25 or more) was asked to sit on a low stool in the middle of the room and told if I wanted to "join the club," I had to, at least, lick or take each one of them in my mouth. Having 25 or more cocks at attention and looking for my tongue and mouth to service them was a turnon to beat them all. Every time I think of the variety of shapes, sized, tastes, and groans, I get hard all over again. I never dreamt that I was a slut until that afternoon/evening. That much cock, drove me wild.

I'd have to say the sluttiest thing I have done so far is to give a blowjob in a glass elevator at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Nashville, TN.
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Quote Originally Posted by DuckiesDarling View Post
    I'd have to say the sluttiest thing I have done so far is to give a blowjob in a glass elevator at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Nashville, TN.
    So much for that old saying about people in glass elevators shouldn't blow dicks! heheheh.

Seriously, tho, I now have a MASSIVE glass elevator blowjob fantasy...

Cat,
    That will always be one of my fondest memories of days gone by. I was going to post up about me and Geo drawing a crowd earlier that year but what you posted will work just fine....
    "To each monkey, it's own swing.." - old Latino Provberb