Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm ready to receive anal

Came to sucking cock 18 months ago. I've sucked three. OK, less than a world record, but after my last encounter, I want to receive anal. Came close to asking for it, but not willing to give it up on a first date. Have to trust the person I let do it the first time. Trust them not to inflict a wound.

Emotionally, I am still attracted to women. Sexually, I enjoy both. Actually, I've enjoyed sex with men more than sex with my ex-wife. But, that is a whole different story.

Wish me luck!

Re: I'm ready to receive anal

Good luck and keep us posted!

That's a step that will change all you think you know about yourself and your sexuality. It can be wonderful. Good Luck.

Im in the same boat but I havent had any in a long time and finding someone is tough.

Good luck. I have heard for men it is very enjoyable and for women i know it depends on the partner. Yes trust is a huge thig there let us know what ya thik

I wish you all the best on your first anal.Offering you butt to another man is a very special thing,and can open you up sexually and personally.
    I recieved my first ass fucking at 15 from my best friend(also 15)and from the moment he plunged his hard cock deep inside me I was HOOKED!

Hi,I heard Anal sex feels good.Ive been trying to find a partner to do it with for my first time,really want to experience it.I heard its better to prepare for it,like using a small Vibrator slowly on your self to get the feeling and practice.Plenty of lube is a must too.

Your first time can be so incredible. Mine was with a gay friend of mine. I told him I was bi and had never been fucked. He told me to practice with my fingers, then with some toys and when I was ready to call him. He got me on my hands and knees, then slowly dripped some lube on my ass and spread it gently with his fingers around my ass. He then glided his finger slowly into my virgin ass. 'Damn, you are a virgin' he spouted. I responded, 'told you, now be gentle.' He slide a second finger in my ass.. I felt pulses throughout my entire body and moaned. He slid his fingers out and I could feel his cock slide up and down between my ass cheeks. 'Breathe and relax.' he whispered.. He pressed his cock head against my hole while he ran is hand up and down my spine to help me relax. I started to feel his cock slide into my ass. I moaned out, 'OMG, OMG.' He was all the way in. He leaned down and kissed my shoulder as he started to pump his hips. The intense pleasure of feeling his hard cock slide in and out of my ass was amazing. As he continued to fuck me, I could feel precum dripping from my own hard cock.. as he push his cock in me, he was hitting my prostate giving me a long lasting slow orgasm. I began to push my ass on his cock. He grabbed my hips and started fucking me harder and faster.. as he was fucking me, a huge 'wave' came over my body and I moaned out 'fuck me, that feels so good.'. I looked down at my cock and it was shooting huge loads of cum. That put him over the edge and he thrusted one more time wrapped his arms around me and I could feel his hot cock throbbing in my ass. We both flopped on the bed.. our sweaty bodies pressed against each other.. he kissed my neck, while I was panting like a dog.. 'that was the most incredible orgasm I have ever had,' I muttered. 'I am glad I could make your first time memorable,' he proclaimed.
    Believe in yourself, that is really the only person who matters..

I opened up to my Bisexuality about 2 years ago and my first full sexual encounter was also with a gay guy I met via a gay website, we chatted for a few weeks and then met at a bar in town and decided we got on, so I went to his house and we had the most wonderful encounter, concluding with him taking me from behind and I have loved being a bottom ever since. The whole experience was incredible and I have not regretted a thing and love my new bisexual world. Good luck in your sexual journey.

I have used anal stimulation (occasionally) when I masturbated since I was a teen. I often fantasize about having the real thing in me. I'd also like to try fucking a man, as well.

I have tried anal about 4 times. I've been playing with medium-sized dildos for years,so, I am not super tight,but,not at all loose. The first time hurt at first,but felt ok in a few minutes. He was not big around,so I know I could enjoy it alot with alot of lube. The second guy lifted my legs up and slowly slid his medium to large dick a few inches into me. It hurt alot! so I stopped it. The third guy was small and I couldn't wait to feel him. I sucked him till he was good and hard and left him very wet and slobbery. I got on top of him and when I got him all the way in, I colapsed on top of him and relaxed. In a few minutes all the pain went away and I rode him like a girl. The forth guy was way too big, but he was so nice and beautifull I poked his head a little in my opening till he came.
    Quote Originally Posted by mas8092 View Post
    Came to sucking cock 18 months ago. I've sucked three. OK, less than a world record, but after my last encounter, I want to receive anal. Came close to asking for it, but not willing to give it up on a first date. Have to trust the person I let do it the first time. Trust them not to inflict a wound.

Emotionally, I am still attracted to women. Sexually, I enjoy both. Actually, I've enjoyed sex with men more than sex with my ex-wife. But, that is a whole different story.

Wish me luck!

jhg50

YES TRUST IS A MUST. GOING SLOW AND LETTING HIM ENTER YOU SLOWLY IS THE BEST WAY. PLENTY OF LUB DOES WORK VERY WELL AND MAKES IT EASIER. BAREBACK IS BEST AND NOTHING BETTER THAN FEELING THAT FIRST SHOT OF CUM THEN YOU WILL BE HOOKED. YES A LONG THIN VIB IS A GOOD WAY TO PRACTICE AND GET USED TO IT. BUT FINDING SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW IS HARD TO DO AT TIMES. LUB EVERY TIME MAKES IT EASIER AND MORE ENJOYABLE

i'm ready to try Anal!!!!!!!!!!!! for the 1st time

Re: martin luther king j... ozzie guillen

yeah go ahead you will like it

Re: martin luther king j... ozzie guillen

Have been sucking cock for 15 yrs and tried anal once (with no luck). I'm soooo interested in being fucked successfully.

Well Naked, if my "Friend" hadnt flown the coop, I would have been telling you to come visit us. I'm sure it would have been very exciting for both of you. He was inexperianced, but very eager to learn. Think it could have been a great time..:}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Kitty...two inexperienced don't work so good, I'm thinking. Would you have been doing the pegging?

Yes Sir. And the directing, orchastrating, fluffing, and watching with a huge grin and the Hitachie wand on High...lol But alas, he is no more. Its all good. :}

Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I just recently had the best anal ever. He;s so nice, and he was perfect, hugged, fondled, mutual sucking, tongue fucked me, I lubed him and got on the floor. He was so gentle and patient. It was perfect and didnt hurt at all. (now let it be known I been playin with dildos for 10 years ). I actually want a guy with a little bigger dick to fuck me now.

I am so ready to lose my anal virginity, now that my wife and I are an open couple I cannot wait for the first time.

shyer

I just waiting to be able to lay down and spread my legs open and let a guy lube me and slide it in with a condom for the first time

An old saying, but true, Too much lubricant is never quite enough

Quote Originally Posted by bijohnmpls View Post
    Your first time can be so incredible. Mine was with a gay friend of mine. I told him I was bi and had never been fucked. He told me to practice with my fingers, then with some toys and when I was ready to call him. He got me on my hands and knees, then slowly dripped some lube on my ass and spread it gently with his fingers around my ass. He then glided his finger slowly into my virgin ass. 'Damn, you are a virgin' he spouted. I responded, 'told you, now be gentle.' He slide a second finger in my ass.. I felt pulses throughout my entire body and moaned. He slid his fingers out and I could feel his cock slide up and down between my ass cheeks. 'Breathe and relax.' he whispered.. He pressed his cock head against my hole while he ran is hand up and down my spine to help me relax. I started to feel his cock slide into my ass. I moaned out, 'OMG, OMG.' He was all the way in. He leaned down and kissed my shoulder as he started to pump his hips. The intense pleasure of feeling his hard cock slide in and out of my ass was amazing. As he continued to fuck me, I could feel precum dripping from my own hard cock.. as he push his cock in me, he was hitting my prostate giving me a long lasting slow orgasm. I began to push my ass on his cock. He grabbed my hips and started fucking me harder and faster.. as he was fucking me, a huge 'wave' came over my body and I moaned out 'fuck me, that feels so good.'. I looked down at my cock and it was shooting huge loads of cum. That put him over the edge and he thrusted one more time wrapped his arms around me and I could feel his hot cock throbbing in my ass. We both flopped on the bed.. our sweaty bodies pressed against each other.. he kissed my neck, while I was panting like a dog.. 'that was the most incredible orgasm I have ever had,' I muttered. 'I am glad I could make your first time memorable,' he proclaimed.
    omg , that description was almost better than the real thing.....wished it was me on the bottom..lookin for my first time too!!

Wow this thread is just...Wow...Feel like a woman reading something that she isnt suppose to be reading.

Quote Originally Posted by blackgirl1983 View Post
    Wow this thread is just...Wow...Feel like a woman reading something that she isnt suppose to be reading.
    that makes the whole thing much much more exciting; women knowing things about male intimacy that they aren't supposed to know

Quote Originally Posted by secret_fantasies View Post
    that makes the whole thing much much more exciting; women knowing things about male intimacy that they aren't supposed to know
    That's why I joined this website.

Ya gotta love ladies that are as open as BG, DD, cat and others. Wish the whole world was like them.
    No. Wait.
    I don't. Then they wouldn't be as special as the are.
    - Falcon -

Wherever you go ... there you are.
    Be yourself ... Everyone else is taken.

Well I am in the same boat. looking to have my first anal. I am 55 and have been sucking cock from 52. now it time to try more

I'm ready. Just waiting for the right situation.

hi, I have never been sucked a cock. but I want to taste it now. Can I send you my dick pics.