Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: What does it feel like to give a blowjob?

I just gave my first blowjob yesterday. I had set up an appointment with an older guy to try all the stuff I'd been wanting to try. I walked into his house and he called me into the living room. He was laying on the couch with his legs spread and dangling a bit. He was buck naked and flopping his cock, saying," You want this?" I actually did, so I raced over and knelt before him, taking his head in my mouth. His dick was quite big, 8 inches and thick as hell. All I could do with my gag reflex was slurp and suck the head while jacking his shaft. He loved it! He was very clean, so he didn't taste bad, just bland and dry. I'll need to put something tasty and wet on my partners in the future. Every so often, I'd get courageous and try to take more of the shaft in my mouth but I almost gagged every time. Eventually I got him hard enough to pound my ass (my true desire) so I had him do that. But I'll suck a guy to completion next time. I want to taste cum for the first time, maybe it'll be the tasty wet substance so my mouth won't be so dry afterward.

Now for the emotional part: it was incredible! So empowering and such a turn on. Being a bi guy with occasional TG feelings, I am happy to report that it really made me feel like a woman in a way that nothing else has. Don't get me wrong, I feel very feminine at times but this was tops. It was a fantastic blend of being the one in control of his pleasure and the submissive feeling of being a cocksucking bitch. My movements were very feminine and I could swear that for ten minutes I was actually a woman. The best part was that he kept talking to me as I blew him and all I could do was grunt or moan in response as I was too busy pleasing my man! I was on my knees pleasing a man and it was fantastic.

I want it more and more!! .........

Quote Originally Posted by morrisofcourse View Post
    I just gave my first blowjob yesterday. I had set up an appointment with an older guy to try all the stuff I'd been wanting to try. I walked into his house and he called me into the living room. He was laying on the couch with his legs spread and dangling a bit. He was buck naked and flopping his cock, saying," You want this?" I actually did, so I raced over and knelt before him, taking his head in my mouth. His dick was quite big, 8 inches and thick as hell. All I could do with my gag reflex was slurp and suck the head while jacking his shaft. He loved it! He was very clean, so he didn't taste bad, just bland and dry. I'll need to put something tasty and wet on my partners in the future. Every so often, I'd get courageous and try to take more of the shaft in my mouth but I almost gagged every time. Eventually I got him hard enough to pound my ass (my true desire) so I had him do that. But I'll suck a guy to completion next time. I want to taste cum for the first time, maybe it'll be the tasty wet substance so my mouth won't be so dry afterward.

Now for the emotional part: it was incredible! So empowering and such a turn on. Being a bi guy with occasional TG feelings, I am happy to report that it really made me feel like a woman in a way that nothing else has. Don't get me wrong, I feel very feminine at times but this was tops. It was a fantastic blend of being the one in control of his pleasure and the submissive feeling of being a cocksucking bitch. My movements were very feminine and I could swear that for ten minutes I was actually a woman. The best part was that he kept talking to me as I blew him and all I could do was grunt or moan in response as I was too busy pleasing my man! I was on my knees pleasing a man and it was fantastic.

....... I am glad you had such a Hot time the 1st time ..... I did too.

I cant wait until I give my first bj. Just got to find the right one.

It feels good to give a blowjob. I've done it enough times. I feel the head enter the throat, soft, sucking on it and it grows with firmness. This is when he will put his hands on back of my head to (try) and cram it completely down the throat, it is now rock and i have all 8 - 9 inches in my throat as he pumps it in and out my mouth till it starts to pulsate, at which time i will open wide and wait for to explode, as he says," its going to bust", and it does so much empty all the cum, omg how i luv to suck and swallow while it pulsates and keep sucking after it empties, luv it

I love feeling it deep in my throat, and starting to have tears in my eyes.

sucking a penis is like seeing being pleasured how he moves and moans but that first thrust of cum hitting back of your throat is best reward there is

That feeling of a warm cock growing inside your mouth is like nothing you can ever imagine. I love eating pussy, but you don't always get the same outward response that you get from a growing cock. It's tough because I love both, but I must admit sucking cock is way more fun. So much more tension!

The best thing ever. Well, not as good as eating pussy but you get the idea.

i gave my first bj about 15 years ago at a local park. i had no idea what to expect or that guys did that until i found the Squirt website. Without that website I would never have known about how bi men hook up and where they meet. My first experience I went to a park on the list and saw a guy go into the mens room where they site said guys hook up. I waited a min or two then went in. He was at a urinal on the left and i went to the 1 right next to him. when i looked over i saw his hand moving and looked down to see him stroking his very large cock. i guess i was staring for a while and he turned toward me and kept stroking. he put his free hand on my shoulder and applied pressure. i knew he wanted me to kneel so i did. i keeled right at the urinal and in a puddle of urine. i couldn't believe i was staring right at his hard cock. as he moved closer to me my mouth just opened - felt like i had no control over it. i could see a drip of yellow pee still in the slit of his cock and as it sent into my mouth it was the first thing i tasted. the smells were overwhelming to me and i felt myself get rock hard as his cock touched my tongue and my lips closed around his large shaft. his hand then moved to the back of my my head and he slowly started inserting his cock in and out of my mouth. it felt like an out of body experience. i heard him starting to breath heavier and then started to shove his cock further down my throat. each time he did i gagged hard but he wouldn't let me pull off of his now rock hard cock. my hands moved to the back of his butt and i rubbed his ass as he continued to go harder and harder into my throat. i could tell he was going to cum and as he did he jammed his entire cock down my throat causing me to gag to the point where i thought i was going to pass out. he orgasmed and shot a huge load down my throat - i gagged as he was cumming and some of his cum actually shot out of my nose. he pulled out when he was done - there was cum dripping out of my nose, my eyes looked like i was crying. he squeezed his shaft and wiped the last few drops of cum across my face and flicked some into my hair. he then zipped up his pants, looked down and laughed and said - thanks and left me there kneeling at the urinal dripping with his cum. i was hooked and now find myself CRAVING cum - almost like a physical need.

The 1st time I was topped I remember thinking now I know how a women must feel when she is when she is on her back wih a penis inside her.I had known the man for 30 years from sunday school. Later in the week I sucked him off until he and continued seeing him until he moved moved out of state. Being married, retired and over 70 yrs old now I have a had time finding a dick to put down my throat.

I have only given one blow job (really) and it felt amazing to have another guys cock in my mouth. Hopefully I did him well. Just wish he would have cum...