Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: What does it feel like to give a blowjob?

try it and see,everyone is different.

Just knowing i have the power to make a cock hard is a huge turnon. The feeling is incredible as he works his cock in and out of your mouth while cupping his balls and having him cum so soon lets me know i did my job.

I love it because it feels good, it turns me on, I love the warmth, I love to know he is really enjoying my talents, I love to deep-throat and have him guide the back of my head by my long hair, I love the sensation of having a hard cock going in and out of my mouth and lips and love the sensation of his balls starting to tighten up, the hips start thrusting a bit, and the ectasy we both feel as he cums and cums and cums. It is one of life's greatest pleasures, both giving and getting.

feels good, I have to know the person before I do it. Really enjoy 69 on top

I wish I knew . My first and thus far only experience sucking cock was very lame the guy was too high on dope and couldn't even get hard let alone keep it hard. I am anxiously looking forward to my first hard cock in my mouth .I think since I am new at this I would like it to be a little impersonal like through a Glory hole or with a blindfold on. Besides the sight of a rock hard cock makes me so fucking horny I could cum on the spot.

Darn, I guess I need to go back to the store and get a bigger size - all of the sudden these pants seem uncomfortably tight in the "crotch" area..

Its awesome. In a strange way, its about control. Cock comes out, you jump on it...I mean reallly gag on the thing....then suck and lick and stroke...all the time he is quivering, moaning, knees shaking....then slowly, very slowly but distinctly...he is moving to the cum.....and then there is the grunt...the hot wash of sticky cum and the "o fucks"...and you are in control...both the giver and the taker feel the control thing....my take

Wonderful

Most beginners have reservations about putting a penis in their mouth and feel somewhat similar about putting any body part belonging to another person, especially of the same sex, in their mouth, but the penis, unlike most other body parts, has an opening which regularly discharges bodily waste. It is true, however, that urine is sterile and contains no contaminates (in a healthy person.) Of course, people do get urinary tract infections, but they are much more common in the female and pretty rare in the male. This is due primarily to the much shorter urethra in the female as opposed to the much longer and frequently flushed urethra in the male. Under normal circumstances, the penis is, and must be, pretty clean and harmless to play with unless infected with an STD and must be so because the very fragile reproductive fluids that pass through the urethra must travel the length of the penis unharmed to reach it's destination without being harmed or harming the fallopian tubes or the eggs within so the entire system is normally quite clean, but the idea of putting another guy's penis in their mouth still has most newbies cringing, at least until they get used to it and begin to enjoy the process and, with repetition they usually do eventually. However, there are a few tips that may help out in the meantime. 1) start out just fondling and occasionally licking around the head and top of the shaft and getting used to the idea of a penis around your mouth. 2) Understanding he will eventually begin oozing pre-cum. This is merely semen and is clean, harmless and quite slippery so just keep licking and swirling it around the head and top of the shaft. If you wrap your hand around his shaft and begin lightly stroking with the pre-cum lubing his shaft, he will respond usually with a few moans or groans and maybe tell you it feels good. If so, you're doing great so keep it up. 3) He will eventually expect to feel your warm mouth surround his head and shaft so get yourself ready and take the plunge and go ahead and slip your mouth around it and go as deep as you feel comfortable. 4) Now the demon terrorizing every newbie, GAGGING. The are at your throat and top of the tongue has a sensitive area known as "The Gag Reflex" and is an autonomic reaction to anything touching it. This reflex closes the throat and causes gagging in preparation to repel whatever touched it. Autonomic means it's automatic and uncontrolled, but it can be prevented by opening your throat like showing your tonsils to the doctor. This stretches the skin surrounding the throat and lessens the sensitivity of the area that causes the gagging reflex. It's not easy to maintain for long, but can be mastered with practice. Simply open your throat and slide the penis into your mouth, tongue down until you feel the tip of it touch your throat and see how long you can keep it there before you have to stop. At that point, simply withdraw the penis and relax your throat, then lick or stroke or whatever to maintain the hard-on and go down again, throat open.... 5) On every downstroke, swirl your tongue around his shaft and swish back and forth on the way back up. keep that up and he will likely tell you he's either getting close or he's going to cum (lucky you) A few more mouth strokes and, when you think he's going to shoot off, open your throat, go way down and start with very short up and down strokes while swishing your tongue until you feel the salty taste of his cum bathing the back of your tongue then slowly withdraw keeping all of it in your mouth. Once your mouth is off, the fun part "SWALLOW" then back down on his penis for a few more strokes then sit back, compliment him on his nice equipment or tell him it was good for you too. Congratulations! You're now a qualified FWB and know what you're doing. No matter what, you know you give great head!!!

When I was young and able, I used to suck myself off a lot, feels bloody great, wish I could still do it. Still waiting for my first mm or mmf.
    First,God created man, then woman, then temptation,then confusion

How awesome, and well said. I love giving them, too. I like anything that feels good, very versatile. I nearly broke my back trying to suck myself, lol. Best I could do was j/o and shoot in my mouth, I love that.
    Last edited by Lynn731; Aug 21, 2013 at 9:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by androgynous34 View Post
    I will always remember the first time I had a penis in my mouth the experiences was equal to the first time I had sex with a girl when I was very young. His penis at first reminded me of every large finger and it was awkward at first trying to please him. Although many years have passed since then I can still remember the struggle to try to get all of him in my mouth.
    I took a penis in my mouth for the first time a month ago, gosh, what an experience. Don is also older, slim, kind, he was massaging me with his body near my face, so I naturally went over to his semi-erect penis and took it in my mouth, cherishing it, letting it slip all the way to the back of my mouth. It was best semi-erect, since it was flexible, I want to do that again with him.

it is the most amazing feeling ever my lips on a nice soft cockhead, kissing and loving on it, lips wrapping around it and feeling him respond and feeling his cockhead swell with delight!! mmmmmmmmmmm

Well i,ve only been doing it a few years now & im enjoying sucking uncut cocks the best. their smooooother then cut cocks & i,ve found they precum a whole lot more then cut do. wifes very intrested in meet a guy thats uncut, shed never seen a real one till a few years ago but his was only like 6", she enjoyed it but Bigger is in the plans !!!.. Well ya wont know till ya try it for yourself, Go fore it !!!.

Like steel wrapped in silk!

I love the feel of a mans hard throbbing cock in my mouth. Love licking the bottom of the shaft all around his knob and then sliding my wet lips up and down his cock. Love listening to him moan as I give him pleasure. My head bobbing up and down in his lap until he starts squirting his cum in my mouth.

I liked your answer, it describes the art behind cock sucking, must be true.

Got to try that

Quote Originally Posted by switch8909 View Post
    Sucking a cock is just heavenly. Yes, like another poster noted, you may gag, probably get sore jaws, ect. I love it best when I take a cock into my mouth while it is limp, and feel it grow! Feel the guy get hotter and hotter, and I love how he will try and push deeper into my mouth (use a hand around his shaft to control depth). I love sensing him approaching orgasm, hearing his sounds, just knowing that he's gonna cum. I love knowing he is going to cum into my mouth, and I am so aware of how this is affecting him. It's best for me when he gets vocal... "Suck me you bitch!"

Finally, the ejaculation: Absolutely wonderful. Hearing his final moan/groan/loud swearing, feeling the surge in my mouth, and rewared by his spew of cum. I don't necessarily like the taste of semen, but I love sucking a man until he gives me a mouthful.
    I could not agree more. The idea of taking that soft, supple, hunk and nursing it to full erection is as noted earlier "Empowering" I love to tease the end licking up to the slit and back to the little "V' at the head. Drives my lover crazy. I keep at it till he just can't stand it as I deep throat to collect his cum. And that's not the end! I keep his cock in my mouth till it shrinks back down driving him crazy by swirling my tongue around the ultrasensitive head collecting the last drops. He squeals in delight from the sensations. Then it's his turn ... OMG!!
    Last edited by 1funguy; Oct 5, 2013 at 11:12 PM. Reason: misspelling
    Don't worry, be happy!

It's without a doubt the most erotic and perverse sexual act. Especially if you suck the load right out of his cock.
    My man lover and I usually use a little lube. I also like to see him after I've done about a gram of coke. It makes it a lot easier to deepthroat his fat almost 8 inch cock. Plus the taste of cum on coke is like heaven. I only see him once every month or 2 months, so I don't recommend this unless you can do it responsibly, like not everyday.
    I usually start with putting on chap stick and taking his half erect cock in my mouth backwards and sucking it all the way down to his balls for a few strokes until he becomes almost fully erect. Than I get om to spread his legs and I get between them and put a little lube all over his cock from the head down and say something dirt like " you ready for my hot mouth?" (it's also helpful if you shave your face as the bottom). I like to kiss, lick and spit all over his hot cock. The wetter, the nastier. I like to work the head and about 1/3 of the shaft and use the tips of my fingers on both my hands to stroke the rest of his shaft in a circular motion. During the process I also cover my teeth with my lips and suck up and down giving a little bit of tongue so it creates a "gumming" effect. When I get him real worked up, I slow it down right before he shoots and I encompass the head in my mouth as he shoots his hot juice in my mouth, sucking it out and swallowing it as it's shooting. There's nothing like the taste, the act and knowing you've dominated your partners cock.

~Joe~

Me i love to have a soft cock, and have it grown in my mouth it makes me tingle and i get to know what makes them get bigger faster or slower.
    Some times i just hold my mouth round the top and let his pre cum run into my mouth and lick it up and down.
    But in the end i always swallow it's rude not to ...lol,

Quote Originally Posted by dave_nz View Post
    my first blow job was to my mate when we were at school. we were both about 14. we started off by masturbating, then one day he ask me to give him a blow job. I did. from then on he would prefer me to give him a BJ. Could nver bring my self to swallow though. I did not think much about it then. now i love to suck a nice cock.
    I think you have a very nice cockmmmmm!! Id love to take your hot big cock into my mouth and give you a nice long rexing Blow Job n hear you talk dirt to me as im down there sucking and playing with your nice plump cock n then hear you tell me your gonna blow your load as you start tothrust your hips as yyou let your big warm creamy load into my mouth ill gobble up every drop you have!!!!!! ILL Keep sucking you if u want cause from all the cocks ive sucked my mouth never gets sore anymore, you have a very hot cock!!!! now im hard i have to go jack off now!!!!!

I am a straight guy who ever once in a while love a nice big cock in my mouth just talking about it is given me a rock hard cock that I am jerking off right now. I sure wish I was sucking a cock and jerking my off at the same time. I have never had a cock in my ass but I am wanting to try.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderous Oblivion View Post
    Like steel wrapped in silk!
    Pretty apt description.

" I love the sensation of having a hard cock going in and out of my mouth and lips and love the sensation of his balls starting to tighten up, the hips start thrusting a bit, and the ectasy we both feel as he cums and cums and cums. It is one of life's greatest pleasures, both giving and getting. " I agree and thrill to his moans and telling me, "Suck me!" Then his cum coats my throat, leaving an after feeling for a while, physically reminding me I have swallowed another man's cum.

I have only sucked on two cocks but loved it both times. The first time was not as good as the second, as he was a bit soft when he was hard (maybe because he was older) and it felt at first like I got a mouth full of pubic hair. Once I pulled back his pubic hair, it was great. It is hard to describe, but the taste of his hard penis is nothing special, but it is the feeling of licking and taking a hard cock in your mouth and feeling the amazing sensations is very sensual. I love the taste and smoothness of precum, it is great and the feeling when he pulsates and explodes in your mouth is indescribably great. My natural instinct was to swallow, so I didn't get much of a taste, but absolutely loved the experience.

Number 2 was much better, as he was much firmer withd not as much pubic hair. I enjoy starting by feeling my partner's bulges, as I slowly unzip his pants and undress him. I really enjoy feeling his cock through his underwear, before I slide them off and then begin by cupping his balls and then licking the length of his hard cock, then his head. I really enjoy licking the opening in his cock. For me what is most enjoyable is licking, sucking, licking sucking etc until he cums. I asked him to let me know when he was going to cum, so that I wouldn't automatically swallow and would be able to taste his cum before swallowing. Again, it was great licking his penis and then talking his cock in my mouth and going to town on him and then tasting his cum. I have found that I love the taste of cum and enjoy swallowing, which is a real turn on for them as well.

It has been awhile since I have sucked on a guy, but have wanted to do it again for a few years. I am hoping to meet number 3 in the next week. We are planning for it to be more than a one time experience, if we enjoy each other and I get hard just thinking about meeting and sucking on him.

For me, the keys are:

- ask them to trim the public hair a bit before we meet (I would love to suck on a guy completely shaved down there)
    - ask them to let me know before they cum
    - don't rush it, take your time and enjoy the full experience by starting by undressing them (I find that a real turn on)
    - licking the exterior is just as important as sucking on them

Michele Mayelle

Oh come on, just try it & see for yourself, thats the only way to find out.

I had my first cock experience when he and I were 14. Best Friends. Inseparable. We "dated" 2 girls who were best friends. One Saturday afternoon, we went to my house. No one there but us. We went to my bedroom - twin beds. Each sat on one of them. We started talking about our gfs - got horny. I opened my jeans to release my now-stiff little cock. I started jacking. Soon, we were each jacking our own cocks. I told him to come over to my bed. He did so, and I reached over for his cock. He was a bit freaked, but we were good friends - so he relaxed. I stroked him for a bit, then took one of his hands and placed it on my cock. We jacked each other for a few minutes. VERY HOT! As time ticked by, I bent over and took his little cock in my mouth. It was weird, but amazingly non-threatening. I licked & sucked it for awhile, then put my thumb and first finger on the base of his cock. Pumping and sucking was a real turn-on for me, and I got stiffer myself. I finally convinced him to replicate what I was doing. We took turns sucking each others' cocks. Very Hot! Neither wanted to take a load of cum in our mouths, so we sucked for a bit - then switched over to jacking. We made each other cum with our hands. Very nice experience. We continued all summer, eventually becoming more conscious of what we were doing. By summer's end, we'd grown quite a bit - sexually. Each still preferred girls to guys, but I've had a thing for cocks ever since. Still prefer cunts, but really do appreciate what I can do to a guy's crotch. My fave is taking a soft cock in my mouth and making it get hard.

i have always enjoyed the feeling of having a cock in my mouth/throat!!! i don't see it as empowering--but, to each his own!!! It is, however, erotic, especially in the WAY you suck, play, taste, etc. the entire individual!!! As with a woman's body, a man's body can be very enticing!!! YUMMMMMY!!! One of my favorite things to do, personally: look up into a man's eyes as i have my mouth on his cock!!!! EROTIC!!! The amount of pleasure you can bring someone, just by pleasuring them, orally---simply amazing!!!!!
    (Ditto to the last msg!!! lol) Enjoy!!!!!

I was scared a bit my first time. Yet it felt good to know I was giving him pleasure. I like the feel of a cock in my mouth and know I am in contol of his pleasure. The first time I took cum was a shock. I wasn't expecting it so soon, but once I tasted it and sarted swallowing I found i wanted more. I enjoy giving blow jobs now, just as much as receiving one. .