Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: What does it feel like to give a blowjob?

agree

I LOVE sucking cock, but I prefer it be shaved smooth and cut. I love the look, feel, taste to and including the juicy conclusion. YUMMY!!!

EXACTLY! This is what I love about giving them, the reaction I get, as well as the exploration of the entire area in general. And yes, NEVER waste a drop! LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by sdnaustin View Post
    It is a very sensual experience. It is more than the feel of it in your mouth, it is the scent of the guy, the taste of his sweat, the moans he makes, and of course the sight of an erect cock getting redder and flusher. There is more to cock sucking that sticking it in your throat, you lick the head, tease the shaft, suck on the balls...I tend to lose myself in my work down there. And when he comes, I gently make sure he is all clean in the end. can't waste a drop.

It's a mind game, so it will be whatever you like it to be.
    First,God created man, then woman, then temptation,then confusion

Quote Originally Posted by reddc513 View Post
    It is empowering and emotionally satisfying. It can really kill your throat and your lips. Personally not my fav thing to do.
    aw and i was just about to ask you to give me one.gee

Personally, I like the texture of a cock in my mouth. The combinaton of hard shaft and the squishiness of the head and the sides. I like the way the skin flexes as I perform on it, up and down, in and out. I like the way it will occasionally come out of my mouth with a little "pop" sound. Then I like to grasp it and slide my mouth over the head and down the shaft. I like it when my friend gets super excited and has me go faster and deeper. And, of course, I like it when he finally lets go his load. Mmmmmm.
    You like?

my first blow job was to my mate when we were at school. we were both about 14. we started off by masturbating, then one day he ask me to give him a blow job. I did. from then on he would prefer me to give him a BJ. Could nver bring my self to swallow though. I did not think much about it then. now i love to suck a nice cock.

WONDERFUL!! And be forewarned. Once you suck your first cock you will be hooked! You will never be able to get enough to satisfy yourself, you will always want more!!!!! and that's a good thing,LOL.

I love sucking, licking, fondleing, and stroking a man's cock. My joy is in pleasing my partner. I especially like smaller cocks. It feels so wonderful to have the whole cock in my mouth without gagging. Having him slowly side it in and out. Then have him just be still and cock just laying in my mouth. It is wonderful.

Did anyone have anxiety in the final moments before taking the guy into your mouth? How about after - guilt? shame? regrets? revulsion? Joy? Satisfaction? Where was your head at emotionally?

like biting into a york peppermint patty

Much Joy with regrets that I hadn't sucked cock many years before.

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by dave_nz View Post
    my first blow job was to my mate when we were at school. we were both about 14. we started off by masturbating, then one day he ask me to give him a blow job. I did. from then on he would prefer me to give him a BJ. Could nver bring my self to swallow though. I did not think much about it then. now i love to suck a nice cock.

So do I & yours looks ideal right now.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

How does it feel to suck cock? It feels very natural the way the shape seems to follow the shape of your mouth. So, in a word.....NATURAL!

Man, you guys are crazy. I havent done that in such a long time. Its been years. I have a narrow mouth so sometimes my teeth get in the way.

Just a quick update. I find sucking A"dick"tive. Since my first time, I have now sucked a few guys, and swallowed their loads. I find, even though I am a mostly straight guy, I seem to get a hunger for a hard cock in my mouth. The first guy I sucked still has me suck him, and 69 as well, when ever we can both get time in our busy lives, wifes kids work all being factors. So yes it feels great in your mouth, so hard, so full and big, yet so silky smooth too, as it slides on your tounge. I'm told I'm a "natural", and can get the few guys I have tried off with an amazing orgasm. The trembling thighs, the moans, and the load groans really do it for me as he fills my mouth with his baby batter.

One word: FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHedonic View Post
    First of all, I must state that for me the emotional part is the joy that I derive from giving a BJ. Physically, it can be a lot of work. Consider size...small mouth + large cock x duration (time) = tired jaw, probable gagging, potential teeth scraping. The ability to swallow a long cock (deep throat) helps the receiver feel more sensation, but the giver still has to hinge his/her jaw wide.

Back when I was bi-"curious" I would stick a dildo in my mouth and give it a BJ, but I would quickly lose interest...it just seemed stupid putting an inanimate object in my mouth that required that much work for something that tasted like rubber (yuck).

But performing my first (and every subsequent) real BJ is much different...there is an emotional connection, a response from my partner, a goal (to give pleasure), and a delicious flavor that makes all that "work" totally worth it!
    I agree with every word that was written! To me it feels natural and rewarding!

I would have to divide my reply into two parts; the first part addresses the sensory aspect, (a) how it feels to have a cock in your mouth, (wonderful!) (b) how enjoyable it is to be sucking on it, (exquisite!!), and (c) what it's like when he cums in your mouth and you have to swallow it all. (sublime!!!) The second and to me, the most significant consideration, is the emotional aspect, what it feels like to "be" a "cocksucker". This is what provides me with the most intense erotic thrill, the rapturous feeling of being dominated and controlled and being orally "used" in order to satisfy another man's sexual urges. The exhilarating experience of going down on my knees and having my mouth and throat being very roughly fucked is indescribably ecstatic!! I LOVE being a cocksucker!

Quote Originally Posted by sterculius View Post
    I would have to divide my reply into two parts; the first part addresses the sensory aspect, (a) how it feels to have a cock in your mouth, (wonderful!) (b) how enjoyable it is to be sucking on it, (exquisite!!), and (c) what it's like when he cums in your mouth and you have to swallow it all. (sublime!!!) The second and to me, the most significant consideration, is the emotional aspect, what it feels like to "be" a "cocksucker". This is what provides me with the most intense erotic thrill, the rapturous feeling of being dominated and controlled and being orally "used" in order to satisfy another man's sexual urges. The exhilarating experience of going down on my knees and having my mouth and throat being very roughly fucked is indescribably ecstatic!! I LOVE being a cocksucker!
    You nailed it! When my partner works all of his thick 7 1/2" into my throat, I belong to his cock! He loves to deep fuck my throat with short strokes so his cock doesn't come out of my throat. I go into some euphoric state where all that exists in my world is his wonderful cock. I like to think of it as my being threaded on his big cock. And, he loves the power his cock has over me. Before he lets me suck his cock, he stands a few feet away from me and thrusts his hips so his heavy cock rears up and throbs. He watches me crumble with desire for his cock then grabs my head and shoves his cock in hard. Oh, my god! I'm lost to this man's steely cock. And the whole time he is away from me, all I can think about is his cock and how well he uses it on me.

it took me years to perform a blowjob. i was actually frightened to do it, cause i was'nt confident i could make it cum, plus i thought they were "ugly', and i was intimadated too by them. over the course of 10 years of having sex with gay men or another cd, i never did it. i just let them do me. it all changed about 3 years ago when a older cd freind had sex with me, and it was the most beautiful sex ever i've had and it came more natural than ever. it did'nt even look "ugly' anymore, i was just drawn too it emotionally. it took some work to make him cum, but i tried to put a gentle touch on it to make it more beautiful. i've done blowjobs in the shower since and thats amazing. in a pool i've done it, and its gorgous giving oral sex while i'm in a long pretty satin nightgown entrenched between spread legs.
    Love my beautiful eveneing and ball gowns. Love swishing in flowing satin or chiffon. love being feminine and elegant. such a gorgous feeling.

I remember the first time I gave a blow job.

After opening my mouth, the guy put his cock in and I began sucking him. I had never tasted a cock before and I found that I liked the taste of it! A little later, the man held me firmly against him and then he came in my mouth. He came so strong that I thought I would gag on his stream but I drank it all down. What turns me on besides the blow job itself, but going down on the man to his balls. What a turn on.

I love the thought of sucking a cock and drinking his sperm.

I don't know - still looking to try my first.

When I read the OP Topic, I thought of something a Girlfriend of mine asked. One night in bed she asked me "if being Topped by a guy was the same feeling as a girl feels during vaginal sex". I replied "how in the heck would I know, I don't have a vagina!"

Very good!

It's nice, but you must how to do it right, like how fast o move your tongue.

Michele Mayelle

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS

What impressed me the most about it the first time I did it was how hard a cock feels in your mouth.

Its absolute heaven. To have a cock so ready so hard and just begging to be s u c k e d is beyond hotttt! When you go down on a guy, its a feeling of control (and not in a bossy way) I mean in the sense that you have their complete submission to you, so as you suckkk , lick and tease his cock every twitch and pulse and moan is for you...because at that moment everything you are doing to him is the center of all his pleasure. You are giving the ultimate pleasure...and , if you are me, you are cumming in your panties while you blow him. Its allways a WIN WIN

it has been a while but I remember it was wonderful..i look up at my friend and he was in heaven as I suck his cock, I miss the blast of cum....