Register

which do you prefer?

Hi all, bi male here. I like going down on both but I think I like men a little better for performing oral on, even though overall I'm more attracted to women. was wondering from my fellow bisexuals what they prefer?

Re: which do you prefer?

I prefer neither one actually. Instead I love giving oral to, ... oh
    what the hell, cinder blocks.

I am bisexual. To me this means there is no real preference. Find it
    offensive to be asked, frankly. And it is offensive because it assails
    my intellect, as well as seemingly debases my sexual orientation.

You've heard of the Kinsey scale? Not everyone is equally attracted to both. Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by mrlovebug View Post
    You've heard of the Kinsey scale? Not everyone is equally attracted to both. Idiot.
    Well aware of that and folks like yourself whom can resist trolling.
    Your original posting telegraphed that as your intention. My opinion was
    my opinion. I was not stating absolutes, did not state "all equal x".

Your question was framed so as to affront others if they chose. I chose
    to not play that game by injecting sarcasm, stating my opinion. You were
    trolling and caught in the act, dunce.

Sorry the chart isn't there any more but this may give you some insight .. http://www.bisexual.com/forum/showth...oral+men+women

I LOVE going down on a woman and bringing her to orgasm with my mouth and tongue BUT, I prefer going down on a guy and having him deposit a big load of warmth in my mouth and down my throat.

I prefer women out of the two.

Like both but prefer going down on men. I love a hard throbbing cock in my mouth.

Men only. No interest in sexual activity with women.
    "

I've eaten a lot of pussy and sucked a few cocks and enjoyed both.

What I love about eating pussy is making a woman come multiple times and having her squirm and moan and squeeze my head between her thighs.

As for cock, I love the feel of an erection growing and hardening, the sweet taste of pre-cum, taking it as deep as i can and most of all, jet after jet of cum filling my mouth.

For me, cock wins.

"You've heard of the Kinsey scale? Not everyone is equally attracted to both. Idiot."
    What the fuck??? Whats with the name calling? You are supposedly new to the group, yet you feel the need to be rude to someone right off the bat? You dont Know Void, dont know his odd sense of humor, and dont know his heart, so where do you get off on calling him an Idiot?
    Way ta go, Newbie. Just insult an "Old Timer" in this group. Way ta make friends, and influence people.
    Cat, tail twitching.
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I like going down on a woman or a man. Each fills it own need for me.

i love both a lot. oral is my favorite. however, i do prefer men. i love sucking a hard cock and getting the reward.

I'm not fussed on sucking cock, but love rimming blokes and cunnilingus.

Love to do both !

I love eating pussy, but what I like more is eating a pussy with a hard cock buried in it. Double the pleasure, double the fun and in the end a delicious cream pie. Any takers

I love sucking cock and savoring its cum, but sucking a cock that is wet and juicy with pussy juice is really good, too. Switching back and forth from cock to pussy is especially good!

Although for many years now I have only eaten pussy and I do love it. If I get the chance again someday I would enjoy sucking a throbbing cock until it gushes ropes of cum. So both for me.

Yup, both is wonderful. Unfortunately a group setting opportunity is pretty care. It would make a wonderful evening for all.

When my Wife sucks me , I do not cum all the time , I will be dripping pre cum , which she loves , but most of the time finish up another way. Now if a man sucks me , I can cum in minutes. I think a mans body temperature is higher than a womans. I notice a mans mouth to be a lot warmer on my cock then a womans. And this warmth on my uncut cock is the best.

I am attracted to beauty and Females. Lately getting real turned on by passable shemale mmmm.

Outstanding question. OK Just me, but hear I go.
    I love to suck dicks and pussy but (go figure) not really in to getting sucked.
    In a perfect world. I would prefer to share a dick with my wife and I.

I do like eat pussy, but I would much rather suck another man's cock.

Damn I wish you were closer, I would love to suck that cock in the picture!

50/50

i haven't had cock in my mouth yet I want to though. I do love eating pussy especially after its dripping with cum
    Last edited by tallshyguy30; Oct 5, 2014 at 9:51 AM.

Both, either, any! Each has it's own special enjoyment. If I could choose, I still wouldn't want to ;-)