Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Unofficial Community Leader

Re: what does it feel like to bottom?

Well,shit .....u of all people should know since u're the bitch in ur so-called relationship.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Quote Originally Posted by pepperjack View Post
    Well,shit .....u of all people should know since u're the bitch in ur so-called relationship.
    LMAO!!! You're projecting yourself and your own "relationship" issues, or lack of relationship, issues onto me. Since you obsess about me and stalk me on here you should already know that we're not into this. Neither of us are into the whole Dominant/submissive thing, or having one partner take control over the other person in the "relationship", since that's not a relationship. The relationship my husband and I have with each other is a marriage, and relationship is based on love, and equality...but I can understand why this confuses you pepperjack, as you have never had a healthy and loving relationship with anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcumsalot View Post
    It feels WONDERFULLLLL
    Absolutely! It is hard to describe how it feels, but it feels amazing. I have only bottomed once, but it was an incredible feeling and would love to do it again and again...

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    So you bumped up a long dead thread from about 3-4 years ago just to say this? You're taking it up the ass...that's basically the ultimate form of submission, and it does not matter if you ride the guy's cock or not.
    Yeah, it's the ultimate form of submission and I love to submit. Taking a cock up my ass is one of the most wonderful feelings there is.

I loved being fucked especially when I'm dressed fem. Most times I don't get an erection or cum. I feel totally satisfied being fucked

I luv the feeling as the head first starts in opening my ass wider as it goes deeper. That first few seconds of entry makes me feel like I imagine a woman feels having her cherry popped the first time. Yes I do feel a bit submissive and fem. Also there's is for me one perfect spot where every thing comes together, the perfect deepth, perfect angle where the head of that cock hits my prostate just right. I seldom get that but when I do my orgasim is off the chart.

I don't use the word submissive in regard receiving a cock. It is a term used to describe the BDSM partner who is being dominated. The correct word for non-BDSM sex is passive. But even active and passive are inadequate to describe the complex psychology or being the receiving partner.

im still working on learning to bottom. It has been problematic for me. My guy says I have the tightest hole he has ever tried to get into. He is gentle and patient, but so far, we've got him completely into me only once and then I could not take it for long. It always hurts if he goes in more than a couple of inches, even with some pre-insertion rimming and stretching. We're gonna continue working on it though. .

Having said that, if he doesn't insert too deep, his fucking me feels fantastic and not just in a physical sense. It is emotionally very gratifying to be taken by a man. I don't feel "feminine" because I am not a woman and I have no idea of what femininity feels like. But I do feel as if I am letting him have some control over me and he is having his way with me. I get to experience masculinity externally and this is a welcome change for a man who has spent his whole life being the one in sexual control.

Quote Originally Posted by Bimmga View Post
    I don't use the word submissive in regard receiving a cock. It is a term used to describe the BDSM partner who is being dominated. The correct word for non-BDSM sex is passive. But even active and passive are inadequate to describe the complex psychology or being the receiving partner.

im still working on learning to bottom. It has been problematic for me. My guy says I have the tightest hole he has ever tried to get into. He is gentle and patient, but so far, we've got him completely into me only once and then I could not take it for long. It always hurts if he goes in more than a couple of inches, even with some pre-insertion rimming and stretching. We're gonna continue working on it though. .

Having said that, if he doesn't insert too deep, his fucking me feels fantastic and not just in a physical sense. It is emotionally very gratifying to be taken by a man. I don't feel "feminine" because I am not a woman and I have no idea of what femininity feels like. But I do feel as if I am letting him have some control over me and he is having his way with me. I get to experience masculinity externally and this is a welcome change for a man who has spent his whole life being the one in sexual control.
    interesting observation i have yet to experiance anal sex with a man, or anything with a man. i'm pretty eager to find out if this is how i will feel about being with a man.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    interesting observation i have yet to experiance anal sex with a man, or anything with a man. i'm pretty eager to find out if this is how i will feel about being with a man.
    It all depends on what you want. Many guys here aren't really bisexual. They are straight and have a cock fetish. They objective the cock and/or ass disregarding the man to which these are a part. For others, a quick suck or fuck is only option available to them and they don't have the opportunity for much more. There's nothing wrong with this, of course, and sometimes all I want from a guy is mutual physical release.

but with my friend, it is very different. For each of us it is the first time we have allowed ourselves to develop a relationship with another man. We have become dear friends. We have slowly allowed our relationship to become quite intimate. In many ways our sex is similar to heterosexual sex. It can be hot and passionate or it can be sweet and low key. I love the feel of his manhood; not just his cock, but his body, his smell and his manly regard for me. We don't kiss a lot, since neither of us are really into this. But sometimes it just feels right and we kiss very passionately. We do hold each other and explore our bodies, especially after sex. It's similar to cuddling with a woman after sex, but has a different dynamic that's hard to describe. The great part is that we can dress, go out and to the world, and we are just a couple of friends having a beer together.

i wish I had found the courage to do this year's ago.
    Last edited by Bimmga; Dec 24, 2015 at 9:58 AM.

i have got so much to learn, so much to experiance. i know i'm interested in more than the cock or at least that's the idea i got. what comes out in real life is yet to be seen.

Feels realy,realy goodClick image for larger version. 

Name:	455_1000.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	40155

~Joe~

For me i have experienced both top and bottom and i do much prefer to be bottom to be penetrated is the feeling i do like.
    I have only once had someone with no condom and he shot deep inside of me Silly i know but at the time it just happened in some woodlands.
    I have not gone bare back ever again but only last month a guy did try to while i was at a club, but i told him cover up or no can do.

The feeling of being taken by someone who wants to please and be pleased is so much better but for me being pushed into the cushion and fucked was outstanding.
    The other side of that being bottom you can turn around and take a great mouthful of spunk .... I really do like a guy to spunk in my mouth.

Once you do it you will never stop!

Being still at the curious stage, I imagine a scenario where my bf is laying on his back and enjoying me doing some cock worship and orally stimulating his entire package and surrounding sensitive areas. Tasting his taint and sucking his nuts one at a time and back and forth pulling and tugging on them with my lips as his nice cock hardens into a very stiff boner. So my face leaves the nits and I slowly lick from the base on the underside all the way to the top and bob all the way down to where I bury my nose in his musky pubes. I slowly pull up and off that now stiff bone then surprise him by crawling up and get in position to sit on and ride that structure. This way I control the speed and depth but eventually ride that poker and use my ass muscles to squeeze and relax back and forth as he enjoys what my warm body is doing to his dick and I enjoying what that very stiff boner is doing to my bottom. I like the idea and wan this to be reality soon. After that initial deflowering he can come back from time to time experiencing different positions of ass-fucking.

i'm still at the curious stage too.....that does sound hot & i hope to experiance that someday too. something about u doing the action gives it a bigger degree of acceptance. but i dream more about taking it missionary style, letting him get on top of me, me giving him control over my body, while he enters me. hopefully sharing a deep passionate kiss with my legs in the air..........mmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i'm still at the curious stage too.....that does sound hot & i hope to experiance that someday too. something about u doing the action gives it a bigger degree of acceptance. but i dream more about taking it missionary style, letting him get on top of me, me giving him control over my body, while he enters me. hopefully sharing a deep passionate kiss with my legs in the air..........mmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!
    That's my favorite position for receiving. When I was with my first "partner, we did this a lot and it always felt so good. I also loved the feeling of his cum shooting into me as he climaxed, it always amazed him that I knew when he came, but it just felt so good, I really don't know how to explain it.

can't comment. never recieved a 'top's offer.............

I've done it a handful of times and is by far the most satisfying.

I've never met a guy with the condition that I was going to get topped. It's always been a "let's meet, make out, suck, and see where things go" type situation. The best part is when things heat up and my partner starts to indicate where he wants things to go, and in the moment of passion making the decision that I want it to happen. Once he's in and I'm relaxed, the physical feeling is amazing. Beyond the physical, the psychological sense of having a guy between my legs thrusting and enjoying himself is beyond anything.
    Last edited by bpcast; Feb 6, 2016 at 2:49 PM.

I don't feel feminine at all. Both my bud and I are in very long term marriages and our wives would not understand. Both our wives love anal sex, and I often wondered why. My bud and I have been servicing each other for a couple of years now. Yesterday during the Super Bowl, I had him come over for some man fun since the wife was out of town. It has been about a month since the last time he topped me. It is the most awesome feeling when he rides my ass nice and slow. I love watching his face as he gets ready to cum, his big hairy body twitches and then he thrust it all the way in just as he cums. Feeling his throbbing cock unload is unreal. After a shower we sat around naked and resting a minute before the 2nd round. My ass is a little sore but feels good at the same time.

I don't feel feminine at all either. To see another man that has a hard on for me and to see his face as he is cumming is a huge turn on in itself but it does sting a little as your partner slides it in. The key is to take your time and use plenty of lube. You control the speed and depth. Once your ass has accepted the penis and you feel comfortable your partner can begin pumping and it will feel wonderful for both of you. You will be a little sore afterwards but that's normal and it will go away.
    KevsBi

First and foremost it feels wonderful especially with the right person. When he takes his or her time and enters you in a loving manner wanting you to enjoy it as much as they are.

I think the safest thing to say is that every time has the potential to be different Ewerton - the people involved, the state of arousal, hormones, emotions, setting, smells, sounds, lube (or not), patience (or not) - it can be seductive, it can be quick, it can seem like it's taking forever, it can hurt, it can be pleasurable, it can be submissive or dominating for each partner. The few times I have, I've tried to anticipate the desires of my partner - might start out being submissive and end up being a bit more controlling..

i bet it does who ever is getting fucked looks like they are leaking from the cock in them.

I do not feel submissive when I am on the bottom. So long as the guy is good, and does it well, I almost always orgasm when I am having anal. The last two men that took care of that for me both hit the right spot consistently and made me cum. To me it feels spectacular. I would guess this is why many women enjoy anal, though the feeling would be different. An anal orgasm is unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Oztrich View Post
    I do not feel submissive when I am on the bottom. So long as the guy is good, and does it well, I almost always orgasm when I am having anal. The last two men that took care of that for me both hit the right spot consistently and made me cum. To me it feels spectacular. I would guess this is why many women enjoy anal, though the feeling would be different. An anal orgasm is unbelievable.
    I couldn't agree more. More times than not I too experience the most sought after anal orgasm. When he hits a certain spot, my cock shoots heavy and hard sometimes hitting me in the chin . Nothing feels better than that.

I lost my anal virginity yesterday and I think I am hooked! I live in a small town and had been looking for a regular suck buddy and I have very minimal experience.I met a guy about a month ago off CL. I have never been interested in anything other than sucking cock. On my second visit with him a few weeks ago he asked me to fuck him. He straddled my cock dry and it was actually quite painful to me but he came hard and fast moments into it. I didn't get to cum that day as he lost interest after he shot his load on my stomach.
    We met up again yesterday and during our 69 he started rimming me. It felt so fucking amazing! I soon had my legs up over my head and lifting my tight virgin ass to his tongue. He then got in front of me and slid his cock against mine and stroking our cocks together. He would tease me and rub the head of his cock against my asshole for a few seconds at a time. It was so intense! I reached down and grabbed his cock and pressed it against my ass while lifting my hips to get closer to it. I was begging for him to fuck me at that point. He grabbed to baby oil he had on his night stand and lubed up my ass. He took his time working his cock into my tight ass...too much time. I was lifting my hips toward him to get that cock inside me. It was a little painful at first but it turned to pure pleasure. Before I knew it his cock was buried all the way inside me and he started pounding my ass hard and fast. I became a nasty little slut. Moaning uncontrollably and screaming at him to fuck me harder and to give me his cock as I grabbed the back of my legs holding my knees to my chest. It didn't last nearly long enough as he came within a minute. He pulled his cock out as soon as he shot his load deep inside me and he instantly lost his desire. I laid there on my back lifting my hips as if his cock was still pounding my ass and stroking my cock moaning until I shot a huge load right over my head and on to my face!
    It was by far the best experience with a guy I have ever had ! I now consider myself a bottom and can't wait for him to fuck me again!

I have had anal twice. The first was brutal and, as explained by a close friend, I had been raped. Lots of blood and crap. The second time the top was slow and gentle; he primed my rosebud with fingers and probes; gave me an enema; and was quite an anal lover. Sadly, he stopped

Quote Originally Posted by reneboy View Post
    I never felt "femenine" or "being taken". Just enjoyed the sensations that a cock produces when it is is pumping your ass.
    I have never felt fem or sub while I am taking it in the ass. I prefer to ride it. When I am on top I control how deep ,how fast, and hard hard. I can also milk a cock while sitting all of the way down on it. That way when he start to get hotter, harder, and his cock starts to pulse I will cum when he does. Maybe a few times before he does.

Having topped my bud and enjoy it, i would rather bottom for him. That intense pleasure of felling him slide in and out and throbbing as he unloads his cream deep in me is nothing short of amazing. He says he never cums harder than when he is buried in my ass.

Feels amazing. I do get a submissive feeling and just want to please!!!