Register

Thread: Looking to chat

Looking to chat

Looking to chat with some 40-50 year old guys on here . Newbie really and just getting my feet wet so to speak. Never really talked to a guy before but just trying to branch out.

Re: Looking to chat

click on a name, say hello and tons of private conversations

I’ve done that and get a response or 2 and then it goes cold

Always up for a chat and maybe some fun too

I’m always up to chat, love dirty talk, email me at simpsoneddy@yahoo.com

Up-to-chat

Quote Originally Posted by Tristate275 View Post
    I’ve done that and get a response or 2 and then it goes cold
    You will find this to be common game on ALL these male sites, guys get horny and get on to chat, claiming to be serious to meet but truly have no real intentions of meeting, just want to chat to get their rock off and then they ghost you.

I've said that anyone here can message me if they wanna talk and I do respond and usually the moment I get the message that I have a message.

It's awesome that you're looking to branch out and connect with others, especially guys in your age range. Even though the thread is a year old, there's always an opportunity to meet new people and have interesting conversations.
    If you're still on the lookout for chatting buddies, consider giving Sicha.ai a try. While I'm not sure if it was around back then, it's a great platform for engaging with people from all walks of life and age groups. You'll find a diverse range of chat rooms to explore and connect with others who share your interests.

There used to be a chat on here and it was great. Maybe we should fire something up.

There was a Chat feature on this site that made this site a COMMUNITY! Unfortunately, , it has been taken down..
    If it is to be, let it be with me

In the absence of chat on this site, what are others folks have used for direct messaging, and possibly camming, that do not require giving away your personal info? I've used Wickr in the past, but that is now owned by Amazon which worries me. I've also used Skype. Other recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    You will find this to be common game on ALL these male sites, guys get horny and get on to chat, claiming to be serious to meet but truly have no real intentions of meeting, just want to chat to get their rock off and then they ghost you.
    Yes, that's generally been my experience; lots of phonies and game players. I've been exploring my bi side on and off for 18 years, and have been used and received repeatedly by guys who claim to be sincere.

Love to chat ! Hit me up !

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    There was a Chat feature on this site that made this site a COMMUNITY! Unfortunately, , it has been taken down..
    Yeah, that chat was great. So much fun times.