Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: What was your best experience as a bottom

It was a bit of a surprise in recalling. Would need to say it was a
    totally random experience when about eighteen or nineteen. There was a
    concert once, some friends could not afford tickets.

Well, I knew another way by the ticket booth. Saw a cute security
    guard and didn't have much trouble calling him aside, into a storage
    room. There I give him a really nice blow job, let him pound my ass for
    a bit.

Friends enjoyed the concert. Saddened me a bit the guy got fired, I
    found out later. At the same time that was a great experience as a
    bottom for the randomness and fun had.

The surprise for me lay in often having preferred not being so random
    or casual.

My best was actually with a tranny. I met her on another adult site. She was half Asian half African American. She was hot. Perfect size cock for my ass. We started out doggie style which I like. Then I got on top to go for a ride. This was alway my favorite position to get fucked. To say it was good does not cover it. She was the only one to make me cum just from being fucked. I'm getting hard just talking about it.

Anal Orgasms.They brought the gay right out of me.Anyone who has not had an anal orgasm does not know what they are missing.It is a precious feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by itsnormy View Post
    I have to admit to TWO magnificent times....first, at 12 years old, I took 12 loads of cum in my ass from 8 neighbor kids and two fathers of a couple of the kids...not only the 12 loads, BUT my first time being fucked by any adult cock...was so much different from the kids sticking it in and going til they cum...the fathers took their time and from that I learned my ass can be used as a love hole too....the second, met a well known singer some years ago...my only black man in my entire life....we showered and while in the shower he gently slid all 11 inches into me. Had me on my tip toes to accommodate it all, but we made it....and was really something extra special...there was a third, which I have posted as a blog entitled Greensboro, NC that one is a self contained story...
    That's creepy and disturbing.

I've never bottomed and don't want to ever do it.

Quote Originally Posted by goodtimr View Post
    Anal Orgasms.They brought the gay right out of me.Anyone who has not had an anal orgasm does not know what they are missing.It is a precious feeling.

They're also referred to as "Super Orgasms" and I have to agree they sure are SUPER!

hehe...

------

Quote Originally Posted by reneboy View Post
    What position as a bottom gave you the best sex ever even if it was only once in your life. Mine was at 15 or 16 years old with an older man on my back with legs over his shoulders.
    One night I dropped into the Log Cabin XXX movie theater, and for some strange reason I found myself alone. As often happened when this female clerk was on duty and the crowed was this small, she puts on a gay movie. Eventually a straight looking white guy came in and sat down. I struck up a conversation but he came across as straight and not really interested in playing. Before long a black guy came in. When the white guy went to the bathroom, the black guy joined in the conversation. I guess he could tell that I was a queer because he told me that he was going to let me suck his dick. Then he suggested that the three of us go to motel and party. I told him that I was curious about what it felt like to get fucked in the ass, and I’d go if he would fuck me.
    The white guy came back, even though I thought that he was straight, I ask him if he wanted to join us. Ten minutes later the three of us were in a sleazy motel room. The look of lust on both their faces, as they watched me slowly strip, made me shiver with anticipation. By the time I was down to my panties, they were both kneeling naked on the end of the bed waiting for me. They like my panties so much that they told me leave them on. When I leaned over and kissed the head of the head of black guy’s dick, he laughed and pushed me to my knees at the foot of the bed. As the black guy continued to laugh and call me a slut, the two of them playfully rubbed the head of their dicks all over my face. As I knelt there enjoying the feel of their dicks on my face, I reached up and gently fondled their balls. Eventually I took both their dicks in my hand. Then even though it was a tight fit, put the head of both their dicks in my mouth at the same time.
    When their knees go tired, they moved to the head of the bed and leaned back on the pillows. Crawling between his legs, I went down on the black guy’s big black dick. After I sucked and slurped on it for a couple of minutes, he raised me up by my hair and said, “Damn, you little slut, you really do like to suck cocks don’t you?” Then he shoved my face back down so I could finish sucking him off. He laughed when, after he cummed in my mouth and I swallowed his it. I kept right on sucking. He laughingly called me a ‘little cum slut’ as he wrapped his fingers in my hair and guided my mouth up and down on his shaft.
    Before my mouth could get him off again, he made me stop sucking and get up on my hands and knees. As I knelt there I felt him pull off my panties and smear lubricate around and into my ass hole. I quivered with fear when I felt the head of his big cock pressed against my ass. Afraid of the pain when a dick that big pierced my ass, I tried to relax my ass hole. I needn’t have worried though. Except for the initial thrust there was no pain. Three of four strokes later, I could feel his balls flopping against my naked butt. I didn’t think it could be possible it to feel any better, when I felt the palm of his hand pop against the cheeks of my naked butt. It stung with a combination of pain and bittersweet pleasure. I moaned with pleasure as his cock pumped in and out of my ass, and his palm continued to crash against my tingling butt cheeks. It was long until I felt him tense up as he climaxed.
    After I removed his condom, I washed off his limp cock with a damp washcloth. He couldn’t believe what a cum-slut I was. Once I had him squeaky, clean I went back down on him and sucked him hard again. I would have sucked until he cummed in my mouth again, but he had other ideas. As soon as I had him good and hard again, he flipped me over on my face and made me spread my legs. Spreading my butt cheeks, he rammed his dick balls deep in my quivering ass. As he pounded my ass he roughly grabbed my hair and yanked my face up so that the white guy could get his cock into my mouth. It was fantastic. As the white guy held my face and rammed my mouth, the nigger hung on to my butt cheeks and pounded my tight ass. It wasn’t long until we were all three cumming. The white guy's dick in my mouth, the black guy's in my ass and me all over the bed. By this time I was too spent to continue. My ass tingled with pleasure as I dressed and stumbled out to my car for the drive home.

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    One night I dropped into the Log Cabin XXX movie theater, and for some strange reason I found myself alone. As often happened when this female clerk was on duty and the crowed was this small, she puts on a gay movie. Eventually a straight looking white guy came in and sat down. I struck up a conversation but he came across as straight and not really interested in playing. Before long a black guy came in. When the white guy went to the bathroom, the black guy joined in the conversation. I guess he could tell that I was a queer because he told me that he was going to let me suck his dick. Then he suggested that the three of us go to motel and party. I told him that I was curious about what it felt like to get fucked in the ass, and I’d go if he would fuck me.
    The white guy came back, even though I thought that he was straight, I ask him if he wanted to join us. Ten minutes later the three of us were in a sleazy motel room. The look of lust on both their faces, as they watched me slowly strip, made me shiver with anticipation. By the time I was down to my panties, they were both kneeling naked on the end of the bed waiting for me. They like my panties so much that they told me leave them on. When I leaned over and kissed the head of the head of black guy’s dick, he laughed and pushed me to my knees at the foot of the bed. As the black guy continued to laugh and call me a slut, the two of them playfully rubbed the head of their dicks all over my face. As I knelt there enjoying the feel of their dicks on my face, I reached up and gently fondled their balls. Eventually I took both their dicks in my hand. Then even though it was a tight fit, put the head of both their dicks in my mouth at the same time.
    When their knees go tired, they moved to the head of the bed and leaned back on the pillows. Crawling between his legs, I went down on the black guy’s big black dick. After I sucked and slurped on it for a couple of minutes, he raised me up by my hair and said, “Damn, you little slut, you really do like to suck cocks don’t you?” Then he shoved my face back down so I could finish sucking him off. He laughed when, after he cummed in my mouth and I swallowed his it. I kept right on sucking. He laughingly called me a ‘little cum slut’ as he wrapped his fingers in my hair and guided my mouth up and down on his shaft.
    Before my mouth could get him off again, he made me stop sucking and get up on my hands and knees. As I knelt there I felt him pull off my panties and smear lubricate around and into my ass hole. I quivered with fear when I felt the head of his big cock pressed against my ass. Afraid of the pain when a dick that big pierced my ass, I tried to relax my ass hole. I needn’t have worried though. Except for the initial thrust there was no pain. Three of four strokes later, I could feel his balls flopping against my naked butt. I didn’t think it could be possible it to feel any better, when I felt the palm of his hand pop against the cheeks of my naked butt. It stung with a combination of pain and bittersweet pleasure. I moaned with pleasure as his cock pumped in and out of my ass, and his palm continued to crash against my tingling butt cheeks. It was long until I felt him tense up as he climaxed.
    After I removed his condom, I washed off his limp cock with a damp washcloth. He couldn’t believe what a cum-slut I was. Once I had him squeaky, clean I went back down on him and sucked him hard again. I would have sucked until he cummed in my mouth again, but he had other ideas. As soon as I had him good and hard again, he flipped me over on my face and made me spread my legs. Spreading my butt cheeks, he rammed his dick balls deep in my quivering ass. As he pounded my ass he roughly grabbed my hair and yanked my face up so that the white guy could get his cock into my mouth. It was fantastic. As the white guy held my face and rammed my mouth, the nigger hung on to my butt cheeks and pounded my tight ass. It wasn’t long until we were all three cumming. The white guy's dick in my mouth, the black guy's in my ass and me all over the bed. By this time I was too spent to continue. My ass tingled with pleasure as I dressed and stumbled out to my car for the drive home.
    Did that hurt you? Did you ever see them again?
    Last edited by pole_smoker; May 28, 2015 at 4:59 PM.

Hands and knees and laying flat

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Did that hurt you? Did you ever see them again?
    …It didn’t hurt & no I never saw either of them again…

My best experience as a bottom was at my usual bookstore spot. It was midnight, and I was horny for cock. I did not have any bodyhair, so my body was smooth. I met a top that was very sensual. While I was sucking his cock, he would moan, tell me how sexy I am, then lift my chin up and kiss my neck repeatedly.

I sucked his cock until I tasted his pre-cum, then I asked if he wanted to fuck me. He stood up, bent me over bench in front of me, pulled my tights down, and started rimming my ass for a while. He told me how much he loved my ass, put a condom on, then squirted lube in my ass. He then grabbed my hips and worked his cock slowly in my ass and pushed it in deep. While he was fucking me, he would arch my back up, and kiss my neck some more.

He stopped to change positions, so I layed back on the bench. He kissed my neck again and told me how sexy my body was. I smiled at him as he put my legs above his shoulders. While he was fucking me, he would lean foward to kiss my lips. We ending up kissing until he pulled his cock out of me, took off the condom, and dropped his load of cum on ass. We got dressed and separately made our way out of the bookstore. I didn't wipe his cum off my ass because I really enjoyed the sex, so I drove home with his juices still on me.

He was the first top that made love to me, instead of just fucking me. It was the best sex I've had as a bottom, and the reason why I always go for older stocky tops.

Quote Originally Posted by DownBoy View Post
    My best experience as a bottom was at my usual bookstore spot. It was midnight, and I was horny for cock. I did not have any bodyhair, so my body was smooth. I met a top that was very sensual. While I was sucking his cock, he would moan, tell me how sexy I am, then lift my chin up and kiss my neck repeatedly.

I sucked his cock until I tasted his pre-cum, then I asked if he wanted to fuck me. He stood up, bent me over bench in front of me, pulled my tights down, and started rimming my ass for a while. He told me how much he loved my ass, put a condom on, then squirted lube in my ass. He then grabbed my hips and worked his cock slowly in my ass and pushed it in deep. While he was fucking me, he would arch my back up, and kiss my neck some more.

He stopped to change positions, so I layed back on the bench. He kissed my neck again and told me how sexy my body was. I smiled at him as he put my legs above his shoulders. While he was fucking me, he would lean foward to kiss my lips. We ending up kissing until he pulled his cock out of me, took off the condom, and dropped his load of cum on ass. We got dressed and separately made our way out of the bookstore. I didn't wipe his cum off my ass because I really enjoyed the sex, so I drove home with his juices still on me.

He was the first top that made love to me, instead of just fucking me. It was the best sex I've had as a bottom, and the reason why I always go for older stocky tops.
    Do you wish he had shot his cum up your ass?

Do you wish he had shot his cum up your ass?

I actually did. I wanted him to fuck me without a condom at first because he turned me on so much. I did suck his cock without one, so I did get to enjoy the taste of his dick as well as his pre-cum that I swallowed.

My college roommate had a 10.5 inch thick cock. I loved to ride that huge thing, reverse cowboy with him on the bed and with me facing the other way. He loved to watch my ass go up and down and devour his dick. And I devoured it all, balls deep. I think I liked that the most for a few reasons: His dick went all the way inside me easiest in that position. I loved to feel his big manly hands groping my ass and slapping it playfully. And this is the position that gives me the most pleasure - there were two times that we started to fuck in this position and I came without even touching my own dick once. Lucky for both of us I was able to come two or three times every night that he wanted to fuck me. So my vote is riding a huge dick reverse cowboy style..

Quote Originally Posted by DownBoy View Post

this sounds so hot that's the level of sex i'm looking to experiance with a guy, have him really get into me rather than just get off in 5 minutes. hope i meet such a considerate & imaginative guy someday soon!

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    this sounds so hot that's the level of sex i'm looking to experiance with a guy, have him really get into me rather than just get off in 5 minutes. hope i meet such a considerate & imaginative guy someday soon!
    It was hot. I felt so feminine afterwards too.
    I figured he liked 'fems' and saw some of that in me (especially since I wore athletic tights to show my ass, and immediately got on me knees while he walked closer towards me) so I upped it slightly and looked into his eyes with lust and whispered "yeah?" everytime he complemented me kissed my neck while I was sucking his cock. I guess it worked. I haven't done anything since then because that was the perfect experience to stop for a while. Especially with the type of tops I like.

I don't mind the '5 minute' tops either. I think I attract a certain kind of top since they all get into me, and I have no trouble getting them hard and keeping them that way until they cum. They don't seem to be in a rush either since they don't hold my head and fuck my mouth until they shoot their load. I have to hold my head still and move their hips to get them to fuck my mouth if I want them to.

Also, most guys who get off fast haven't had much sexual experiences (either with a man or woman) so that's why cum in 5 minutes.

But it all depends on the guy too.

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    Did he know you thought of him as a 'nigger'?

What did he look like?

I've never bottomed for a man but my girlfriend has pegged me a number of times. We've tried all kinds of positions but my favorite is to be on top riding her girl cock while stroking mine. She actually cums from me riding her so hard. I eventually jerk off on her tits, lick the cum up and give her a nice deep cum kiss...That is usually the first act of a good evening of fucking for us. I eventually get to return the favor and fuck her ass and cum again...I love my girlfriend....

Best was in my teen years. It was with a French guy. I was on my back, and his cock hit a particular spot that made me just lose it. I have to admit to going away from that situation craving more and more of it. The other was when I was about 25. Still a long time before there were any health issues, especially where I come from. It was with two different men, and both from behind. The first penetration was sort of sharp, but an intense turn-on. He came in me within about 8 or 9 thrusts, and had just got me going, when the other guy penetrated me. He entered much more slowly, and his thrusts were more long and slow. He hit the same spot the French guy had years before and I lost it again. I went home to my wife and we had the best, longest, most intense sex we had ever had up to that point. Strangely, the sex I had just had with those two guys made me ten times more passionate with her.

My best started through a glory hole at Chariots Faringdon London (now closed). A long thin cock wearing a condom appeared through the wall and I lubed up and let it enter me. After a few minutes he withdrew and tapped on my door. I bent over the bench and he started slamming me really hard. I loved the feel of his pubes against me and his balls banging into mine. I loved taking every inch of his cock! As his cock was thin, it didn't take any time to adjust and didn't hurt when he entered me. When he finally came I was still begging for more - it had felt that good!

Afterwards I got sucked off in a threeway!

My bets experience by far was my first prostate orgasm I got.I do not remember ever shooting such a large load without even touching my dick.This guy was experienced and showed me how great anal can be.Most guys just pump the hell out of your ass and do not care if you get an orgasm like this or not.It feels so good it would make a straight guy bi.

Quote Originally Posted by HighwaysandBiways View Post
    My best started through a glory hole at Chariots Faringdon London (now closed). A long thin cock wearing a condom appeared through the wall and I lubed up and let it enter me. After a few minutes he withdrew and tapped on my door. I bent over the bench and he started slamming me really hard. I loved the feel of his pubes against me and his balls banging into mine. I loved taking every inch of his cock! As his cock was thin, it didn't take any time to adjust and didn't hurt when he entered me. When he finally came I was still begging for more - it had felt that good!

Afterwards I got sucked off in a threeway!
    Have you ever been cottaging in public men's bathrooms?

I looked up the place you went to and it's still open, and there are 4 locations for that bath house.

Have you ever been cottaging in public men's bathrooms?

I looked up the place you went to and it's still open, and there are 4 locations for that bath house.
    Yes, I've been cottaging a few times and sucked a few cocks! Chariots has 4 locations - it used to have five!! Faringdon closed a few years ago as I said.

About 9 years ago, I'd been at a birthday party with some good friends of mine. We adjourned after the party to their house. Since he didn't bottom, I was between her and him while we played. We worked on different positions, eventually settling on me, sideways, him behind me with one of his legs over mine, and her laying sort of doggystyle, but sideways. We all came that way.

However, that wasn't the best experience.

We all cleaned up and went to bed. I woke up about 5 am, with a slow, rhythmic pumping at my ass. I glanced over at my shoulder at him. He grabbed his cock, aimed a bit better with some lube and pressed into me. Once I felt him all the way in, he just sat there. He would randomly pull out and push in, but not really fucking...just staying there.

Finally, after a half hour or so, he grabbed me around the chest and buried himself inside. I felt him pulsing inside me. Once he was done, we just stayed like that until I fell back to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by blatant_bi_guy View Post
    About 9 years ago, I'd been at a birthday party with some good friends of mine. We adjourned after the party to their house. Since he didn't bottom, I was between her and him while we played. We worked on different positions, eventually settling on me, sideways, him behind me with one of his legs over mine, and her laying sort of doggystyle, but sideways. We all came that way.

However, that wasn't the best experience.

We all cleaned up and went to bed. I woke up about 5 am, with a slow, rhythmic pumping at my ass. I glanced over at my shoulder at him. He grabbed his cock, aimed a bit better with some lube and pressed into me. Once I felt him all the way in, he just sat there. He would randomly pull out and push in, but not really fucking...just staying there.

Finally, after a half hour or so, he grabbed me around the chest and buried himself inside. I felt him pulsing inside me. Once he was done, we just stayed like that until I fell back to sleep.
    Did that guy start fucking your ass while you were asleep? Did you like that or not?

Did that guy start fucking your ass while you were asleep? Did you like that or not?
    Well, he definitely woke me up TRYING to fuck me...or rather trying to wake me up with the pressure...I LOVED IT.