Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What was your best experience as a bottom

What position as a bottom gave you the best sex ever even if it was only once in your life. Mine was at 15 or 16 years old with an older man on my back with legs over his shoulders.

Re: What was your best experience as a bottom

Never been a bottom want to try it so bad

I really don't think there is a bad position - all good. I do like
    to be on top and being on my hands and knees taken from behind
    can be awesome!

I agree that all positions are good but there usually is only one that gave you the most pleasure. It stands out and you remember it many, many years later.

Only had a couple of experiences, and neither was great. The first was with a young man, and it was over way too soon. I was on my back, legs in the air, and just really starting to get into it, when he stopped. I moaned, "Please, don't stop--I want you to come in me!" (This was in 1977, long before I'd ever heard of HIV, and we were bareback.) "I did," he said, and that was the end of that.
    Then, a few years ago, I got drunk in a bar and went home with a guy in L.A. He had me lie face down on his bed, and mounted me. But I was practically virgin, and he was REALLY thick! I just couldn't get comfortable.
    Hope springs eternal, though. A girlfriend did me from astern with her strap-on once, me on elbows and knees, and I was delirious with pleasure--but it was THAT episode that gave me a fierce desire for the real thing. I have self-identified as a bottom ever since, though I've yet to really satisfy that desire. I am driving west across the country over the next couple of weeks, however, and have high hopes that I may get lucky and meet someone along the way who'd enjoy putting a smile on this old sailor's face.

I've only recently had me hiney filled. It was amazingly good. I was in the doggie position and kissing the most wonderful woman I've ever met. That right there just opened me up.

Talking Re: What was your best experience as a bottom

the best i have ever had was being bent ever a table and having a 7 inch med thick dick buttfucking me for about 20 minutes

The best experience was, my first black guy. It was 2 years ago and her was hung like a horse 10inches and thick.he started out real slow and gentle until I was relaxed and ready for his, monster cock her fucked me for over half and hour finally taking all 10 inches till hecame deeply inside of me and he pulled his spent cock out of obscenely gaped out asshole.I was extremely sore for therest of the day. But loved it and went back to him quite often

My introductory post at this site:

My first time was the one that stands out to this day, although I have always been a bottom and have savored some great sex. This was about twenty six years ago... A guy answered my personal ad (It was in a swinger's magazine, this was way before the internet) and as he was in my area, we met a week or so later. He had talked of his girlfriend coming over to watch us, but he arrived alone. It was only after we felt right with one another that he amazed the hell out of me by calling her up. We were both naked on my bed when she arrived; I put on a robe and answered the door. No real introduction, she took a seat in a chair in the corner of the room and watch as he and I frolicked on the bed, sucked one another, ect. Finally, he voiced his eagerness to fuck me, and I got the lube (too stupid to worry about a condom. I took him cowgirl position, lowering myself down upon his hard, but not too large organ (I was no stranger to dildos at the time- I knew I could take him). Very hot, what I remember so well to this day (30 years later!), his girlfriend getting out of the chair to move behind me, watching as I sank down upon her guy's cock. It was a great first fuck, made all the hotter by having the woman watch us. Another thing I recall so clearly, was the sensation of his semen in my anal passage... wet and sloppy. I hurried to the bathroom to clean up.

Well, that's it. Pleasure to meet all of you!

Unfortunately no such experience yet, though I've had dildos, and a silicone dick modelled on my own, inside me and have really enjoyed it. My favourite same-sex fantasy, aside from feeling his cock go hard in my mouth, involves me slowly sitting down on it--feels safest as well as I then get to control the speed. I must say I am really nervous about an impatient person making my first experience unpleasant... I'm hoping for a very patient man to be my first. Let me do the work first, then, once comfortable, we can move to other methods...

I have to admit, that the position was not an issue, I like it doggy style, on the side, on my back or riding. All are hot with the right guy. My first was doggy with a guy I was chatting with on the internet for months before I finally met up with him.. he was gentle and did me doggy style.. I actually had an orgasm getting fucked.. it was intense.

Each position has its benefits. doggy is easier for the first time.. on your back is hot because you get to look at him while he is fucking you and you can kiss.. on your side is senual.. like spooning. Riding is hot and raw.. no wonder a lot of women like that position also.
    Believe in yourself, that is really the only person who matters..

Wink Re: What was your best experience as a bottom

Quote Originally Posted by reneboy View Post
    What position as a bottom gave you the best sex ever even if it was only once in your life. Mine was at 15 or 16 years old with an older man on my back with legs over his shoulders.
    If it feels good,do it ! I also experienced a man entering me while my legs were up on his shoulders,I was younger and he was somewhat older,it was great and I wish everyday that I could again have that experience.
    Last edited by hazer62; Jan 10, 2012 at 5:05 AM. Reason: to add more

[QUOTE=hazer62;219283]If it feels good,do it ! I also experienced a man entering me while my legs were up on his shoulders,I was younger and he was somewhat older,it was great and I wish everyday that I could again have that experience.Maybe with a little luck real soon !

I like to be face down flat on the bed and have my partner laying flat on top of me. Another is with him flat on his back with me sitting on his cock

Week before Christmas at a regular sex party, I decided to get in on the action with a group of guys. At first I was just sucking this guy, but he made me stop. He pulled me up from my knees and whispered into my ear, "I wanna fuck you. I wanna fuck you right now." It wasn't a question, it was a demand, but made in just the right way that my dick got rock hard. He turned me around and moved me over to the bed.

I got on all fours while he got behind me. As he was putting a condom on and lubing up I started getting really nervous. At this point, I'd only bottomed for 4 guys with average size cocks. This guy had a good 8.5 inches and maybe 3" thick. As he put some lube on my ass I looked over my shoulder and, sorta squeaky-voiced, "Take your time, I'm still new at this!" He smiled and lightly patted my ass, "Okay."

Despite him pushing in very slowly, I felt like he was pushing all of the air out of my body. He got about 1 inch in and I thought I was gonna split apart. Trying to catch my breath I gasped "Oh my god, that's huge" and he sorta laughed again. A couple of guys who'd been playing with us had gotten on the bed on either side of me, each was leaning over and whispering encouragement to me as my top kept inching his way inside me. After what felt like an hour (but was maybe 5 minutes), he was all the way inside me.

Now, I only know that because the guys who'd been encouraging me, were now quietly cheering and congratulating me, along with the top who was massaging my ass and making very light thrusts as my ass was having involuntary spasms as it adjusted to this new visitor. Then he started taking bigger, longer thrusts... not too hard, but purposeful. And I just about lost my mind! I could not believe how great it felt.

For the first time being topped, I started bucking and humping the cock as it was plunging in and out and then I started trying to reach back and pull his cock into me even more. At some point I came, but he was still going... I was getting into so much that I was starting to hyperventilate and had to have him stop. It took me five minutes afterwards to get off the bed, and when I did, it was another twenty minutes before my legs stopped shaking and I felt like I could walk again.

Really looking forward to seeing him at our weekly party again, let me tell you!

My frist was one of my best experience as a bootm. I made an appointment for a massage at my apt we did not take about sex setting this up but I said i wished to be nude & he asked to be nude aswell. I knew sometime extra was going to happen with the massage. When he arrived I paid for the hour service & was glad he was very nice looking & i felt at ease with him. I stripped naked & was laying face on on my bed. I could hear him getting his oils ready & removing his cloths. As he started the massage I felt his hard cock on my leg & I looked to see him full erect. He worked my back, legs , arms his cock at times right in my face. I resisted my urge to suck but the next time it made contact with my lips I open my mouth & started to suck. After a few minutes he layed on top on me his cock in my ass checks. He had oiled both of us up & was sliding up my crack when he pressed up my hole & i just opened for him to enter. He went in fully & just stayed still as I relaxed. I was so suprised he went in so easy as this was my frist real cock. He did me for about a half hour & came with me on my back legs up. One of the best massage's I have ever had.

hmmmm, my best expirence as a bottom was with a slim hung guy while on my knees getting me from behind and my wife went under me and started to suck me off, i came so hard i almost choked her and think i scared the guy behind me lol

My first and only time was great. I will never forget the feeling of being on my back, him spreading my legs and feeling him ease into me. I felt so sexy, kinky and turned on while on my back with my legs up on his shoulders.

He then flipped me over and finished me doggy style. I liked being taken from behind and was backing hard into his thrusts grinding my ass against him. I made him cum hard which was a turn on.

But between the two posisitions, I liked it on my back best. I want it that way again so I can watch the guy fucking me and watch him cum

I enjoyed a long thin (8") cock from a handsome Latin massage therapist that was nothing short of amazing!

Old thread, but I thought I would add mine.

It was my first time as well. I had met another mwm from an ad I put up on hotmail. We were both scared, but when I laid down on my stomach and he touched the tip of that huge 8" cock to my asshole, it felt so fucking good. I had had several girlfriends and my ex wife use strapons on me, so I knew I could take his cock. He slid in so slowly and itwas amazing having a real cock sliding inside me. He unfortunately did not last very long since he had a premature ejac problem and he also got a bit freaked out about the idea of fucking me. he was way more into sucking cock. I was so into it though while he was deep inside me. I was backing up on him and caressing his outer thigh with my fingers. I wish we had done it again, but it was not to be.

My wife with a Feeldo More (strapless strapon) - she had me doggie style for about 5 or 10 minutes real gentle and steady paced, she rolled me on my back and gripped my ankles pounding a little harder - watching the expression change from nervouse and akward to a dominate partner that enjoyed my vulnerabilities was very erotic. She told me she was going to lay on her back and I was to ride her. I did but slow and unsure of myself - something started to feel like it was going to explode - the curved cock was hitting my g spot - I started thrusting, bouncing, shoving back on it completely out of my own control. By body was shaking, she was holding me by my wrist telling me to cum, I shot the biggest load ever all over her stomach and chest. It was by far the most intense and first anally stimulated orgasam I ever had - definitely not the last.

That was the night that she actually felt and understood the power exchange - before she would use the strapon but just for me to enjoy - now sometimes she will grab me randomly from behind by the hips and thrust herself into me - often with a " I am going to fuck tonight and make you cum all over me"

My best experience was last Summer before my regular relocated to Texas. For years we had engaged in bare back and after many encounters with him, we were on a motorcycle trip out west in Central Wyoming. He had this friend that he knew in the Navy and we were invited to spend a few days. Needless to say his friend and him had a history and I was the 3rd for this planned play. Well long story short I was the last to shower the road dirt off that evening and walking out both guys were buck ass naked, it wasn't long before I too was naked and getting a great blow job from his friend and after I tasted his cock we decided to play cards for who was to be the dedicated bottom that night.. Well I lost, or won depending on how you look at it. We walked over to this king size air mattress and I assumed the position on my back while my regular fed me his cock, his friend Donny was trying to inch his massive cock into me, after about 5 minutes of trying he was able to slide it deep and as he worked his cock the intense fucking he gave me made me shoot my load so hard it hit my buds balls which I gladly licked off, after he nutted in me it was my buds turn to do the same, where as fate would have it I shot a 2nd load, not as hard but still made me cum. That was the most awesome anal experience I have ever had.

It seems the position that works best for me (though ALL are good) is sitting astride the guy. Used to like it because of the control it gives me but but that's just one of the advantages.

It was with the second man to top me that I came for the first time...just from being fucked. He had a nice thick seven inches and I lowered myself onto him as we kissed and caressed. Didn't take me long before I was writhing and hosing his belly with my load. Without even withdrawing he laid me on my back and continued to plow me 'til he shot. I loved it! He's dropped off the radar or I'd probably still be spreading my cheeks for him.....lol.

I have to say that my first time taking cock was one of the best too---I had posted this story someplace not too long elsewhere on the forum but don't recall the title of that post now.

It was a guy I had met in the service--too long to go into it all here---but it all started when we were swimming at night in the surf , skinny dipping at his urging. He was a big practical jokester and he "disappeared" on me---suddenly I felt something grabbing one of my legs and pulled me off my feet----it was him.

He put me in a bear hug from behind. I could feel his cock--his HARD COCK---rubbing against my backside----he started rubbing my chest with his hands---put one of hands around my cock that got immediately hard. He started kissing my neck and nibbling on my ear lobes---it did feel good even though I was not looking for anything like this to happen, but was surely a willing participant as he made his moves.

The next thing, he had turned me around---we were kissing and I could feel his cock "nesting" in my ass crack--and whether he did it on purpose or his cock just naturally made contact with my rosebud---when it did---oh man--did it feel wonderful. This was many years ago now----the next step---- he pulled me to him basically setting me on his cock and it was entering me----it both hurt and felt good all at the same time---- it felt REALLY good after not too much time---and he fucked me for the first of what would be many fucks over the course of about just shy of two weeks time.

Even though it was my first time for taking cock---and his was pretty good sized---more thick than long really---I never really did get too good a look at his cock---because he either had it in me or it was dark when we had sex and even when I blew him---I wasn't looking at it too much!! Taking his cock--it never really did hurt and it felt so totally natural and wonderful to take it--it was like his cock and my hole were made for each other.

Once the time we had together came to an end----our relationship was over and I never saw or heard from him again--this was long before the time of the internet. It was a fun experience---but one that is of the past and it is ok it remains there--I do have some good memories of that short, sweet time I was with him.

The thing about it---as much fun as we had and it was clear---even though with ladies I am a pure top---with a guy----I am a pure bottom--and I never questioned it--and still don't really---even though as Spock from Star Trek might say: I find this to be "Interesting!"

For years after that----I did not have any sort of relationship with any other guy----being very much a "ladies man." That is kind of "interesting" as well. I did have a few guys in that time, who did tell me that they liked me and wanted to be with me----but I turned them down----but sure did thank them that they liked me in that way--its just that I was involved in a series of long term relationships with ladies at those times and was dedicated to those relationships.

As far as positions were concerned with him--he pretty much did me in all positions---me standing and him entering from the rear, doggie style, laying on my tummy, riding him and missionary style--which was really nice---I was much younger, skinny and limber then---my legs would be out of the way so he could do me on top--it was all good.

Today---I do think that as a rule----doggie style is best--or being on the edge of the bed with the guy standing behind me.
    Last edited by 12voltman59; Jun 13, 2013 at 9:12 AM.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

My first time at a Manhattan swing club rates very high. It was a night that single men were allowed admission so most of the "single" women were paid by the management. The most attractive of them walked around nude, others had on panties. She took a guy by the hand, laid on the floor in front of the fireplace and quickly fucked. I lay beside her, hard on in hand. The first guy got up and another guy, handsome, nude and erect fucked her. When he got off, I got on. OMG, there was cum aplenty in her cunt and the sensation topped watching her fucking. Sadly, I came far too quickly and rolled off, panting. She stood, cupped her pussy and went to freshen up.

I had been seeing a male massage therapist a few times a year. A nice traditional massage, then it got erotic with my balls and cock involved, and eventually he put on a rubber glove and relaxed my ass. He whispered in my ear "do you wanna play man ?", I said "sure". He put a towel on the floor, I climbed off the massage table and got on all fours. As he slowly worked his 9" long thin cock into me, my cock began to spurt precum to the point I was dripping cum onto the towel as he slowly stroked me and his balls began bumping into mine....pure bliss. I could not believe how deep I took him....I told him when he was ready to blow a load to say so....he tapped my ass and said "ready !", I rolled over and jerked to a massive finish as he came on my belly and chest.....very hot !

I have to admit to TWO magnificent times....first, at 12 years old, I took 12 loads of cum in my ass from 8 neighbor kids and two fathers of a couple of the kids...not only the 12 loads, BUT my first time being fucked by any adult cock...was so much different from the kids sticking it in and going til they cum...the fathers took their time and from that I learned my ass can be used as a love hole too....the second, met a well known singer some years ago...my only black man in my entire life....we showered and while in the shower he gently slid all 11 inches into me. Had me on my tip toes to accommodate it all, but we made it....and was really something extra special...there was a third, which I have posted as a blog entitled Greensboro, NC that one is a self contained story...

My favorite was in a sex swing, I could relax and experience. The fact that there were 13 of them was an added bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by lsufan1974 View Post
    My wife with a Feeldo More (strapless strapon) - she had me doggie style for about 5 or 10 minutes real gentle and steady paced, she rolled me on my back and gripped my ankles pounding a little harder - watching the expression change from nervouse and akward to a dominate partner that enjoyed my vulnerabilities was very erotic. She told me she was going to lay on her back and I was to ride her. I did but slow and unsure of myself - something started to feel like it was going to explode - the curved cock was hitting my g spot - I started thrusting, bouncing, shoving back on it completely out of my own control. By body was shaking, she was holding me by my wrist telling me to cum, I shot the biggest load ever all over her stomach and chest. It was by far the most intense and first anally stimulated orgasam I ever had - definitely not the last.

That was the night that she actually felt and understood the power exchange - before she would use the strapon but just for me to enjoy - now sometimes she will grab me randomly from behind by the hips and thrust herself into me - often with a " I am going to fuck tonight and make you cum all over me"
    THAT is SO F*@KING HOT!!!

My best experience was when I was dating my ts friend and we were doing it a lot. She was the top and I was the bottom. I loved to be fucked by her, she had the best sized dick for my ass