Register

Tying your balls up..

Am I the only one that loves the feeling of a tight, shiney ball sack?

Let me know what you all think.

X

Re: Tying your balls up..

HELL NO had mine tied up and stretched and now i have a lot of problems from and will never ever do that not to me and not to any one i ever date ..................
    mudpaws you know you love him

I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by roy m cox View Post
    HELL NO had mine tied up and stretched and now i have a lot of problems from and will never ever do that not to me and not to any one i ever date ..................
    What problems? (If that's not too personal?)

I'd like to know, too.

Knew a fellow who stretched his for years; they hung down several inches!

Looked weird, but he said he loved the feeling. Never wore underwear...good thing he wasn't a Scotsman!

Have tied up my balls often for several years. Prefer to use thin plastic tubing with lotion as a lubricant. Tie the balls real tight, pull the tubing back between my legs, up betweenm my crack, tie the tubing up high, so I can put
    pressure on my balls. Like to tie my balls individually. Lotion lubes really well
    for full j/o.

But isn't that dangerous for the boys? I thought their dangleage was regulated by the body for optimum sperm production, no?

Unofficial Community Leader

I've got a prosthetic testicle. It was inserted by my surgeon during a routine hernia operation in my 40's because he felt my real one was a cancer risk and removed it. From what I remember him telling me,it's made of some sort of space-age material but just feels like a hard, rubber ball to me. It's slightly larger and hangs a little lower than my remaining one and has been a constant source of amusement for me; I've had sex partners puzzling over it and a nurse practitioner mesmerized, squeezing it to no end, trying to get a reaction from me.
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Cool. I've heard of those. But one nut is always bigger and hangs lower than the other anyway, so I bet it looks just fine. I'd like to know how that nurse got a hold of that nut in the first place.

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    Cool. I've heard of those. But one nut is always bigger and hangs lower than the other anyway, so I bet it looks just fine. I'd like to know how that nurse got a hold of that nut in the first place.
    Yeah, it looks good & it's fun to play with casually. The nurse was probing for another potential hernia ( which was there; doc said I had just dodged a bullet; I backed off just in time.)
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

Love it. Especially each one separately. At my age it's sometimes the only I can get it up.

there are risks with testicle tying..... and I am too lazy to list them, but there are more enjoyable aspects to testicle tying as well, and I am too lazy to list them as well..

so I will give you all a link cock and balls torture
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

So whats the big deal........My wife has had my nuts in a vice tight grip for fucking years...and I'm still OK

Cheers Chook

Chook,

It depends on who's doing the diagnosis on you!

To me, you seem just a little short of a full load!

To all you guys who tie their balls up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyO2k96MOf0

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox View Post
    What problems? (If that's not too personal?)
    takes me a lot longer to ejaculate and i have to adjust my ball all the time like before i sit down and if i sit on the toilet i have to put them in away so they don't get poop or any thing nasty on them and it's just ez to get them hurt like falling on them and so on a lot of time i wish i never had them stretched or tied up ,, just not fun trust me
    mudpaws you know you love him

What I loved was having my girl friend tightly hold my balls at the base of my cock while she jerked me off. The pleasure was almost unbearable, as the cum wanted to get out but couldn't until just the sheer force, all but blew off the head of my cock. I could be heard two counties away screaming with pleasure. She was the woman of my nightmares, but that girl could jerk off a cock better than I could.

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    Chook,

It depends on who's doing the diagnosis on you!

To me, you seem just a little short of a full load!
    I can assure you Mr Realist, I'm nowhere near being a little short of a full load....

Cheers Chook