Register

Attention girls! Latest scam.

Self explanatory

Re: Attention girls! Latest scam.

Quote Originally Posted by æonpax View Post
    Self explanatory

Wot penis?
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Wot penis?
    Fran,
    Leave it to you to notice the absence of a penis! LOL!
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by csrakate View Post
    Fran,
    Leave it to you to notice the absence of a penis! LOL!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Talking Re: Attention girls! Latest scam.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Wot penis?
    That girl don't have any tits either...

Oh man. This is quite sad. We now have pictorial Public Service Announcements for those lacking common sense. In truth the talking parts ought to be written as pictures also. That way the pig farmers in North Carolina will be able to read it. In all seriousness, wow, really sad.

Of course, there are probably some whom do lack such basic common sense. Thanks for the reminder. I was trying to forget by the old "it's all just a bad nightmare, i'll wake and it'll all be better" ploy. Now, I am disillusioned with the illusion I created to deal with the illusion of reality.

Void grumbles. "Stop Waking The Baby! Please?" Fine, I'm off to search that pesky mind again. See how you are, causing the damn thing to run off and have a jolly amuck romp making thousand year old eggs to throw at the fish. Gosh, and I though you were such a nice person. Hmpf! Void wanders off in a mad fit of banter and grumbling, obviously lost at times in figuring out Plato's trade route puzzle.

Yes. Why is the little girl wearing a mask?
    Last edited by void(); Dec 9, 2011 at 8:38 AM.

Void, don't take drugs; your trip began long ago without them! .......or did it?

darkeyes
    He has a penis!

He keeps it in his stickman pants like all decent stickmen.

Either that or he has a detachable penis and that is why the CIA wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    darkeyes
    He has a penis!

He keeps it in his stickman pants like all decent stickmen.

Either that or he has a detachable penis and that is why the CIA wants it.
    Gnat size huh? tee hee

Few years ago in chat I used 2 come in wiv a m8 called Cleave of blessed memory.. 'e an me did a gud line in detachable penises.. me mantle is lined wiv 'em in pickle jars... Wos a gud laff an the guys around at the time took it in gud part.. not 2 sure so many wud nowadays.. butya nev kno.. much superior class of lesser mortal back then... God did luff them days...

Quote Originally Posted by orallybi4cpl View Post
    That girl don't have any tits either...
    At least we can quite clearly see the outline of boob. Not large, but I'm not large up top so Ms Sketch need not feel ashamed. But what she does have is much more noticable than what is lacking on Mr Matchstickman.

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    Void, don't take drugs; your trip began long ago without them! .......or did it?
    LOL

Start a trip? Whoa. You've got me confused with someone that needed to begin, I've always been on a trip. Found out the drugs do nothing and lead nowhere. Don't use them any more. Been sober over a decade.

I might enjoy a little Mary Jane, just to relax if it were legal. But I presently don't use nor plan on it. Again, drugs do nothing and lead nowhere for me.

I actually like sobriety despite the pure unabashed surrealism of reality. I just get all the more surreal back with it. This strategy appears to help a bit. Also considering oneself a 'Toon can be alright for a while.

Have an occasional drink or few once in a great while, nothing in excess. Smoke cigarettes & if able to afford them, a good cigar once in a rare while. Beyond this I have coffee, hot teas a little chocolate.

Not on many prescription medicines either. Control high blood pressure, take a couple aspirin of a morning for arthritis. Use my 'fucitol' pills only when anxiety gets the better hand. One every six hours as needed.

And the 'fucitols' aren't addictive nor something apt for misuse. The therapists chided me for not using them more liberally, actually. I rather use other methods than pills. Sometimes the others work, other times I need a pill.