Register

Thread: Gay cruise

Gay cruise

Has anyone been on a gay cruise? Thinking of going on one. Any tips, thoughts, experiences?

Re: Gay cruise

That reminds me of the movie 'Boat Trip'. Two straight guys go on a gay cruise by accident lol. It sounds like it would be a good time though . Lots of cock n balls he he

I would still be trying to get with the female dance instructor, once I've had plenty of gay sex. If you've seen the movie, you would know what im talkin about.

Neither my partner or I have been on one and based on what we read about them on cruise review sites and other sites for LGBT people they are basically just floating orgies or floating bath houses full of drunks, lots of drug use and drug ODs, parTy (meth) freaks, bareback sex, trashy sex freaks who want to trade strains of HIV and STDs, and men who are just constantly on the hunt for sex. The reviews on other sites by people who have been on them said how they're not quiet or relaxing either as it's basically a nonstop party.
    Last edited by NMCowboys; Nov 26, 2013 at 6:57 PM.

I haven't been on a gay cruise, but I have an opinion. I think you will find a blend of everything possible happening, and just have to be selective in what you join into and who you take as partners. You have the same choices every day here in this list and in your daily life. For myself, I'm still overly cautious about STD risks and haven't become very active in making contacts.