Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How did your first bi experience happen

My first wife and I stared visiting a nudist resort where we got involved in swinging. One day while having sex and talking about our latest adventures she told me she wanted to watch me suck cock.Once I agreed she called a bi man we had met and invited him over right then. I enjoyed it and have ever.since.Any others start by your wife asking you to for her pleasure.

Re: How did your first bi experience happen

Mine started with my friend Jimmy at thirteen. I guess we got curious from looking at all them Playboy centerfolds in Mr. Bicknell's shed. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by keefer201 View Post
    Mine started with my friend Jimmy at thirteen. I guess we got curious from looking at all them Playboy centerfolds in Mr. Bicknell's shed. LOL
    That me luffly, was a homosexual encounter not a bisexual one. It was no more bisexual that had little Jimmy been a girl. A bisexual experience is a quite different thing. It may have opened ur eyes to your true calling, or occurred because of it, but it was not a bisexual experience. Most bisexuals have far fewer bisexual experiences than they realise, for unless there are at least three people involved of two different genders it was not a bisexual experience and even then, for it to be, you have to involve yourself sexually in some way with the bodies of both genders present or they with yours.

A small point, trivial, and pedantic maybe, but accurate... but whatever kind of experiences u may have or have had.. the main thing is that u enjoy them..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Fair enough. Make me ambisexual then. Man, this can get confusing. lol

Talking Re: How did your first bi experience happen

my first was with a married couple in a threesome while i was fucking her she was sucking him and then he moved his dick to my mouth and she said lets see you suck him and i did and later on i gave him a buttfucking while she did me with a strapon and from then on i have enjoyed both men and women

Mine was when I was 20 years old. Always wanted to try sucking. Met a guy in his 50's at a adult drive-in. Went to his car and sucked him my first cock. I have had a couple of gf's that loved watching me with other guys, but most are not in to it

Quote Originally Posted by ganude View Post
    My first wife and I stared visiting a nudist resort where we got involved in swinging. One day while having sex and talking about our latest adventures she told me she wanted to watch me suck cock.Once I agreed she called a bi man we had met and invited him over right then. I enjoyed it and have ever.since.Any others start by your wife asking you to for her pleasure.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hasn't anyone ever told you it was rude to stare?

Fran has ensured that I would be very specific!

I, too, have discussed my "bisexual" relationships, when most of them were with one gender, or another. So, I guess they were not bisexual encounters, but sexual ones!

I have always been attracted to both genders, but (according to Miss Teacher of the Year) have only had one successful bisexual relationship.

I lived with a married couple for over a year. That began when I was invited by an older married couple, to live with them, when I was in the Army.

It was, and remains to be, one of my premier relationships, ever.

I entered into another bisexual relationship, with a different married couple after that, but jealousy ruined that one, quickly. The husband, who invited me to join them, was afraid that his wife was too involved, so he ended it.

I'm not sure how to describe the next relationship...I lived with two girls for two years. One was bisexual and one was gay.

All of these occurred when I was in my 20s.

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    Fran has ensured that I would be very specific!

I, too, have discussed my "bisexual" relationships, when most of them were with one gender, or another. So, I guess they were not bisexual encounters, but sexual ones!

I have always been attracted to both genders, but (according to Miss Teacher of the Year) have only had one successful bisexual relationship.

I lived with a married couple for over a year. That began when I was invited by an older married couple, to live with them, when I was in the Army.

It was, and remains to be, one of my premier relationships, ever.

I entered into another bisexual relationship, with a different married couple after that, but jealousy ruined that one, quickly. The husband, who invited me to join them, was afraid that his wife was too involved, so he ended it.

I'm not sure how to describe the next relationship...I lived with two girls for two years. One was bisexual and one was gay.

All of these occurred when I was in my 20s.
    Away ya daft ole bugga... wot mattas isnt wetha its a gay encounter or a bisexual 1... wos just in 1a me periodically prosaic spoilin' moods... but didya hav fun an did it sendya inta heavenly raptures????
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Other than being in the same room/bed with two young ladies MANY years ago who were "doing each other" I have not had a true bisexual experience and may not ever have one since for me----my bisexuality is expressed by liking and having sex with both women and men---but not necessarily at the same time--does that make me a good and true bisexual or not??

What are the "rules" when it comes to being a bisexual?
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Yes Ma'm, Miss Fran, I did have a marvelous time!

I admit that I was very much in love with both the husband and the wife, during that first BISEXUAL relationship! I've often thought that, if it had been possible for us to be together, always, I would have been happy, always.

The two girls? Well, if I had stayed in that relationship, I would have probably never made it to my 30th birthday!

Yes, the younger one, who was supposedly gay, also became a lover, near the end of our two-year relationship. I was her first male lover and I'm here to tell you that few men I've known could keep two women satisfied on a continuous basis! If they had not been lovers, too, they surely would have killed me!

Ah youth, how quickly you escaped me!!

My first experience was about four or five years ago at a remote nude bathing area. I saw another nude man masturbating. I was fascinated watching him stroking himself. He asked me to sit next to him. I got a semi hard cock watching,and he just reached over and touched it.I did not stop him, so he got bolder and fondled me until I was hard then he masturbated me. He pulled my fore skin all the way back,and it felt good. Did i mention the pre cum? It was starting to drip from mynpiss hole in globs. I enjoyed it all so much,that I reached over and held my first bi mans cock in my fist...which I then masturbated. It felt nice in my hand,firm,wet,throbbing,full of life.It just went on from there, a new experience had been given to me and I liked it.I had never done anything with another guy before and felt guilty afterwards as I am a married man.

I must be weak or just into sensual pleasures, because since then I have been looking for other experiences. To myself I admit I am bi and its my personal pleasure seeking that makes me do stuff with other men.If women want to try me out,then that would be the cherry on the cake.
    Last edited by wetnude; Nov 28, 2011 at 1:08 PM.
    Masturbation is not a crime

Well never I guess.. I've been having sex with guys since I was 11 (best friend: would ya? never! OK let's. Yum, this is good!) and with girls since 14 (she had experience, wanted to get laid, and I was there).

But that doesn't count according to DarkEyes since I was with guys and girls, but the only times it was both at once, it was a str8 MMF 2-on-1 threesome, I never laid a finger or tongue on him (what a waste!).

I'm crushed, here I thought I was bisexual, but I guess I'm str8 or gay

Quote Originally Posted by lizard-lix View Post
    Well never I guess.. I've been having sex with guys since I was 11 (best friend: would ya? never! OK let's. Yum, this is good!) and with girls since 14 (she had experience, wanted to get laid, and I was there).

But that doesn't count according to DarkEyes since I was with guys and girls, but the only times it was both at once, it was a str8 MMF 2-on-1 threesome, I never laid a finger or tongue on him (what a waste!).

I'm crushed, here I thought I was bisexual, but I guess I'm str8 or gay
    Dont u worry ya pwetty wittle head, liz... methinks ya bisexuality is assured...

Mine happened in high school. That's all I can say, I guess.
    `
    Last edited by æonpax; Nov 28, 2011 at 5:53 PM.

Mine happened at the age of 16 with my best friend and her boyfriend. I was a total virgin prior to imbibing some of my parents alcohol while they were on holiday. We all were a bit tipsy and were playing "Truth or Dare", suddenly her boyfriend dared her to go down on me. Before long it was just all of us and enjoyable. My best friend is straight and to this day has never had another encounter quite like that one, all these years later she still reminisces when we are out drinking.

I have had years of knowing I was bisexual and lusting after male and female friends during puberty and even dated men and women through college, but I would have to consider my first definitive "bisexual" experience to be this:

Mine happened with a random couple I met while looking at bisexual relationship books in a B&N. We started talking awkwardly and soon they simply rushed things into a swapping of phone numbers and email addresses. Later we started chatting online, she and he suggested I come over to drink a bit; I did. We started by playing a combination of strip poker and truth or dare. (king, queen (them) and me, jack) It escalated quickly and I was in in their bedroom with them, he started having sex with her while sucking me off then offered to let me have my way with her while sucking him off. Eventually he started massaging me while I was with her and rubbing his cock against my ass... he started asking something quietly but seemed like he was holding it back, so I grabbed him and stopped with her while guiding him.

After a little while adjusting and some mild awkwardness he was doing her through me and to this day that is the defining experience for me. Sadly their relationship didn't last much more then a year after that and they both used me as their counselor and confidant while the whole thing fell apart... that I didn't enjoy at all... since them I have been pickier about couples I get involved with, but sometimes those things are unavoidable. :-(

Since then I have had similar experiences, but I look back on that one as my first real and fondest experience.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Dont u worry ya pwetty wittle head, liz... methinks ya bisexuality is assured...
    awww thanks, whew! I feel much better (and queerer) now

I had a friend when I was 13, we used to jerk each other off, every day for a whole summer. This may be shallow but he was really big, it just turned me on so much I couldn't stay away. We didn't go down on each other because "that would be queer"

went to the beach with one of my sisters friends, took a couple shots of vodka, got in the water, went to the car to change and that's where it all started haha

Well I guess this is more a gay exp. according to Darkeyes, but I had always thought of it as bisexual since I am so much more into women then men

A Jr High school friend slept over. We slept in the same bed and one night, out of the blue, he asked if he could suck my cock. i can't remember if I hesitated, LOL, but I did not hesitate long and he did me several times after that.

I did have several MFF exp's with my ex, which were usually very enjoyable! And then there were a couple more MM play dates

i met a couple for a mfm 3some. When we got back to their room they told me they were heteroflexible, meaning if the guy was into it/ok with it they liked to enjoy oral. I'd have a few so i agreed even though up to then i had not done it with the closest being holding the hands of the husband while I ate his wife and he made out with her. Soon as he dropped his pants I was in shock at his fat 8 inches and I immediately reached out when I realized he was already groping mine. Minutes later he's sucking me. Then after he'd had his wife and left us for a lil alone time he came back and put his cock between the two of us and we shared it. Quite the feeling to be getting a mouthful while trying to remeber to stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by ganude View Post
    I have posted this in other threads, and will not go into great detail here. My late wife on her 22 BD over a long weekend set things up with 3 other couples. I had never even thought of sex with another man. Long story short. I sucked every one of the guys many times and was fucked by them all ,more that once. After that weekend is was on. At least once a month for the next ten years.

My first bi experience was when the doctor slapped my bottom and I cried. My entire life has been a bi experience.

My first time, is I was horny and was off that day. My GF was at work. I was looking at Craigslist. There was an ad from a man near me looking to give a BJ, and I thought I was horny, what the hell. I answered the ad, and the guy came over and gave me a BJ, licked my balls and played with me. It was great, and I let him suck me, until I came inside his mouth and he swallowed every bit. We did this a few more times since that, I really love my cock and balls being played with.

I was in a home servicing a womans TV in the mid 70's when these things were repaired and sometimes in the home. The woman propositioned me and we fucked around. I had to take her TV back to the shop to fix it. When it was done, I returned and installed the chassis and put it back together. She asked if I wanted to stay for dinner, since it was late in the afternoon. I agreed, and we went to her bedroom afterwards and showered and got in bed. As we were fucking, her husband comes home ! She assures me "it's ok honey, we're swingers and I told him about you.". He enters the bedroom and hops in the shower , walking right past the bed where his wife and I are playing....he comes out, steps up to the bed and says " if you want to keep tapping my wife, you'll need to take care of this...". He presents us with a healthy 8" cock which she says "suck it with me baby"...holy crap ! Thankfully I had some bi experience before and we suck him together to completion. He eventually fucked us both, and we called it a night. They invited me to a swing party at their home once, which was a hoot too....

When I was 19 I used to rent a room in a couples house, I also worked with the husband in construction, it used to be hard work and hard drinking afterwards. One weekend the husband was too lazy to take the wife for a country walk, so I offered. I held her hand to help her over some rough ground and she seemed to collapse into my arms and I couldn't help but kiss her, moments later I had her clothes off on this warm summer day and we were fucking with abandon, god she was so juicy and succulent. Later that evening at home we were sitting watching the tv and she sat on my lap and started making out with me, I was so nervous and embarrassed at what he was going to say, but he just joined in with us and before long we were all naked in a heap on the floor, I was 69ing with her and felt his cock sliding between my buttocks and then slipping into me and the weight of him on my back, I heard her moans of encouragement as I just buried my face between her ample labia and relished getting solidly fucked to the theme tune from Doctor Who on the tv. From then on I had regular sex with them together and singly, but I still had to pay my rent.

Things my old Dad said: "Grab it while you can."

My first experience was about 15 years ago. I met a guy on a forum like this. He was married, but curious and I was single and curious. Neither of us had ever been with another guy. He came over to my place, where we drank some wine. We were both very nervous. I finally reached over and rubbed his cock through his jeans, then we went to the bedroom and undressed each other. I first rubbed his cock a bit, then licked his balls and shaft and then started sucking on him until he shot into my mouth, which I then swallowed. He returned the favour and it was the best blow job I had ever had to that point. Going into it, I didn't know if I would enjoy it or not, but it was an incredible experience. We were going to meet again, but I think he was afraid his wife would find out.

much like other "first time" experiences by some here, mine was with a family member at a young age.

we (my family) were visiting other family out east during summer vacation from school. after having been there a couple of days, my older male cousin (he was 16 and i was 10) and one of his friends told me he wanted to show me some fort, or club, secret hide-out, or some damn thing that he had out in the woods behind their house. after a long walk through the trees, we came to a clearing where he proudly announce that we have arrived. well, being 10, i was super excited about being at this place and being a part of his club.

he told me i could join, but that i had to do something to prove my loyalty. now remember, i'm young and impressionable and i really look up to my cousin as a friend and a mentor, and i would do anything to be included. he told me to get on my knees and close my eyes and not to open them until he told me. after a few minutes, he had me open my eyes, and before my face was his throbbing hard cock. he told me that i had to put his cock in my mouth for 1 minute and then i would be accepted. i opened my mouth and he put the head against my lips. at his point, i don't know what clicked in my brain, but i engulfed his head and shaft and started sucking deep like i knew what i was doing. i was stroking his rod and keeping time with my mouth and head, moving at a good rythym, making sucking noise, and groaning softly in my throat...it didn't take long before i heard him moaning and breathing hard. he placed his hands on my head, arched his back, and shot a huge load of warm salty cum deep into my mouth! i couldn't hold it all, but eagerly swallowed what i could before i started gagging and spitting. apparently his friend that had he had brought along really enjoyed the show, because he had stroked one out and was standing there with his limp cock still in his hand. this was my first ever bi experience. years later when i was 15, i started a sexual experience with a friend of mine in high school...but that's a story for another time.

I had a buddy and we started jacking off together. After a few months, one day, he asked me if he could suck me off. I was shocked and initially said no way. He kept begging and begging and I finally gave in just to shut him up. OH MY GOD!! It was the first blowjob I had ever gotten and boy was it great. He had no qualms about swallowing every drop of what was a very huge load.

This kept up for a while and on three separate occasions, I sucked on his cock. I was too chicken to take him over the edge, which I regret. He continued to suck me off and it got to the point where I was doing the begging. He eventually stopped because I was not returning the favor. I sure wish I had. He had a great cock too.

I've been looking for quite some time for another bi experience. Like many, I am married and it's difficult. Hopefully someday...