Register

Thread: Cam4

Cam4

Just thought I'd share this site http://www.cam4.com
    It's basically live cams of people from all walks of life (couples too) saying hi, and showing you around their homes.
    it's also got a heck of lot of 'straight' men on there, appearing to enjoy being watched by lots of other 'straight' men.
    even better, they're hot.
    maybe some of u bifolks here, will get in on the act and invite us into your homes.
    thoughts?

d

Re: Cam4

I'll second the vote for cam4 dafydd!

It's a great site and if you like watching live sex it is smokin' hot! So many choices, any time!

Cool! thanks for the tip!!!

sweet thx
    mudpaws you know you love him

I used to be on there, but my cam addiction faded out. When I wasn't 'at it' I loved to watch blokes just sitting there, fully clothed, and nobody talking to them. It's bizarre and really amusing for some reason!

bi_strapon_lover

This is a great site. I enjoyed watching all the action on cam and some of the comments. I would definitely enjoy turning on my cam and and showing u guys my home. I do it all the time anyways... lol love turning on my cam and showing ppl everything...

I used to go to cam4 but now I found a site that's better called Chaturbate.

It has lots of women, men and couples.

It's essentially a cam4 clone but its a lot better because you don't need a paid membership to watch multiple cams at once or go fullscreen.

www.camfuze.com is another free webcam site just like cam4. It doesnt have as many users, but I prefer it for my online voyeuristic pleasures...