Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cuckold

Re: cuckold

Quote Originally Posted by dafydd View Post
    variety? in bed?! with a long term partner? what is this thing u talk of?
    I don't think she means variety in bed with a long time partner, of that I am sure.

Thanks everyone. Interesting but definitely not up our isle.

This happened some 40 years ago when I was married to my first wife. For lack of another word I just called it "cheating". I guess cuckolds know for certain what is going on as they sometimes recruit the lover for their wife.

My ex was always extremely wet when I got off work, but I didn't think too much about it. I kind of figured it out when I thought about it. There was just "too much" for it all too be girl cum. I just knew I loved the taste. I still do.

After about 4-5 years we divorced & shortly after the divorce my ex & I decided to get together & relive the good old days. She confirmed what I already "knew or thought". I told her what I thought was happening, and she told me she was with
    many different guys over the years.

I had to feign being very pissed off, but in actuality I was delighted as I now knew for sure that I was eating several different guys cum. God I miss the warm snacks she used bring me.

She is now the focus of my greatest fantasy. In one of my fantasy "she" gathers all of her lovers to to a party. It turns out to be a circle jerk & I am to be the "clean-up man". I am "forced" to suck all their cum from her well used pussy, then suck all the mens dicks clean.

Another fantasy she created is I would eat her pussy while her "friends" fuck her & while doing this for "her" I couldn't help but "accidentally" lick their dick while I was trying to eat her pussy.

In yet another she tells me I know you like to eat my guys cum from my pussy, so I would now like to see you take the cum straight from the spigot, and don't act shy as we all know you "love" the taste of cum. Soups on!
    Last edited by foreverbi; Nov 15, 2011 at 6:20 PM.

foreverbi, i like the way you think! i have those sae fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by sammie19 View Post
    I don't think she means variety in bed with a long time partner, of that I am sure.
    see cartoon below in response

Quote Originally Posted by foreverbi View Post
    Another fantasy she created is I would eat her pussy while her "friends" fuck her & while doing this for "her" I couldn't help but "accidentally" lick their dick while I was trying to eat her pussy.
    I Love the idea of licking my wife's pussy while she is being fucked by another man. Hot!

Quote Originally Posted by bikiniman View Post
    I Love the idea of licking my wife's pussy while she is being fucked by another man. Hot!
    Me Too

In my 1st marriage, I was hubby to the ultimate "Hot Wife". We were monogamous while we dated and in the 1st couple years of marriage. We were both very sexually adventurous and there was hardly a sexual variation or roleplay a monogamous couple could try that we hadn't tried and enjoyed together. We subscribed to Penthouse & Playboy and other erotic magazines and we both enjoyed perusing the pics and reading the erotic letters and articles. One night as we were going to bed, she told me that she'd read a Penthouse letter earlier that day that had made her particularly hot and horny and asked me if I would read it aloud to her. I read it to her and found that it explicitly described a young couple's 1st swinging experience with another couple. I had secret fantasies of our extending our wild sex life to periodically include couples and men in our sexual play/adventures. I was intrigued that she might have similar naughty fantasies. As it turned out "might" was an understatement! She became very hot, wet and turned on as I read the letter (so did I !) After our usual hot makeout/kiss/touch/ oral foreplay, she climbed onto my cock (her fave position and mine, too), looked me directly in my eyes with very lustful eyes and asked me directly "Baby, do you want to watch me suck and fuck other men while I watch you suck and fuck their women?" I grabbed her hips and began thrusting and told her "Yes Baby, I want you to suck them and fuck them just the same way you're sucking and fucking me tonight! I want you to be my naughty little whore !". She began fucking me harder and harder and asked "Like this?" We both came explosively and in our aftercuddle she promised she'd always save the best & hottest sex and all her love for me and I promised her the same.

Well folks, that's all it took for us to begin planning "hot wife" activities! There were quite a few of them over the next few years until our daughter was born and not so many afterwards. It was never our lifestyle, just another hot variation we enjoyed together periodically. As for cuckholding, the humiliation and forced aspects of it would not have occurred or appealed to either of us. When she was in the mood and desired another lover or lovers in our bed, her "codeword" to me was "Pimp me, Baby !". Maybe that in itself was cuckolding LOL. BTW, neither of us were bi at the time, but we both discovered bi desires very early on in our swinging experiences and pursued them together as well.

I have always been attracted to women who were known to be "easy" so during each of my three long term relationships my wives were shared with others. My first wife was 22, my second 36 and my present wife 50 when I watched as they were had by other men.
    My first wife was a bit of a flirt but often had misgivings the next day, my second wife was only shared once because (although she was a great fuck) she was too nervous to live the life - my present wife is a true cock lover and get excited when I tell her I have arranged for another man to meet her.

My present wife was pushed into the arms of her first other man by her first husband(he was after the other man's girlfriend) and from that time forward she has seldom been able to turn down the advances of another man.

A couple of years ago in the Marriot in Times Square she fed me my first cock while we were in a 3sum. Since that time I often suck cock while she is kissing the other man and look forward to cleaning cummy cocks.

We enjoy being around horny people and like meeting cuckolding couples

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    A cuckold is actually the husband of an adultress. He may or may not be aware of his wife's adultery.

It is an old English word deriving from the French cucuault from cucu and the way in which the cuckoo lays its egg in the nest of another bird type.
    According to this definition I've been a cockold a few times