Register

Thread: Fet Life?

Red face Fet Life?

At the request of a friend I got an account on FetLife. BDSM isnt my thing, but I kind of like the BBW groups and some of the other ones such as erotic writing groups. Who all else is a member? I'd love for a couple of you to read my writtings in there nad let me know what you think...:} I am TheMinx in there.....
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Re: Fet Life?

Ikm a member cat and have attended several local "munches" - in vanilla lifestyle they are very nice people!!
    At the first munch there was a lady there with her dom and i had met her before- not him - and it wasnt on the swinging or fet scene!!

I also joined (biguy3113) as a suggestion from a friend. I haven't really found anyone interested but there are some interesting groups.

Thus far in the last couple of days I have talked to some interesting folks and found some fun Lifestyle groups. So it may not be as bad as I first thought.:} Like I said, Im not into the whole Master/Sub?Dom/Domme thing, I'm just into pure pleasure with like-minded folks. So...we'll see how this works. And if I can meet some in person, then its all good. :}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Me neither, Cat. Not into dom/sub/pain/humiliation but there's a whole lot of other kink and fun out there and in FetLife. I'm NakedInSeattle there, also. Would love to be your friend. Send a friend request, OK?

Rutroh Cat is getting her Minx on
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    Thus far in the last couple of days I have talked to some interesting folks and found some fun Lifestyle groups. So it may not be as bad as I first thought.:} Like I said, Im not into the whole Master/Sub?Dom/Domme thing, I'm just into pure pleasure with like-minded folks. So...we'll see how this works. And if I can meet some in person, then its all good. :}
    Cat
    I spent a while looking at the site and it looks like folks there have a very wide range of interests, from tame to extreme. I was aware of some activity in my rural area, but it appears that there is a lot more than I suspected.

I just joined, looks neato! I'm workerofiniquity there now :D
    Last edited by the sacred night; Apr 17, 2011 at 11:44 AM. Reason: add my username :)
    Bisexuality means I care more about what's in your head than I do about what's in your pants.

I am a new username on fetlife now under Underhill13, incase anyone is interested in becoming friends.

Thumbs up Re: Fet Life?

Ive been a member on fetlife for several years now, I love it!!!
    Being Bisexual means that I can stick my hand down anybodys pants and be happy with whatever I find

I have the same name on fetlife as I have here llllllllll

Re: Fet Life? I only like bi groupsex swingers

I agree with CAT...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------

I edited a lot of stories on literotica.com and would do it for CAT and some other authors only for Lifestylers, bi groupsex swingers (no violence or duress). Plenty of pleasure avail from both genders just for the feelgood times.

-FredinSJ

Thanks but I edit my own. I have stuff on Literotica as well as many on Fet...
    Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

If you're not into various kinks, fetishes, and not into BDSM at all why are you even on a site like fetlife?

Quote Originally Posted by BiDaveDtown View Post
    If you're not into various kinks, fetishes, and not into BDSM at all why are you even on a site like fetlife?
    Because there is more to fetlife than just fetishes and the bdsm community. It isnt a hook up site you know.

I've been on the site, but most seemed to be s&m. Of course this may just in Florida. I was a little disappointed cause I like kink.

I've been on fet for a few months and have enjoyed it.There's more on the site than just kink & bdsm...there's groups for just about everything...i've learned alot and chatted with some great people.
    I'm yessub on that site...

Quote Originally Posted by llllllllll View Post
    I have the same name on fetlife as I have here llllllllll
    Me too.

I like the site, but have not spent much time on it.. i am into the BDSM part but enjoy the other fetish/orientation aspects as well.

I have never checked out FetLife---I do during the winter upgrade my membership on Utherverse.com so my avatar can have sex on there.

Does anyone else from here go to Utherverse?

It is kinda cool-----kinda interesting to see how that place has evolved in the years since I first joined it.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Fet is Completely different from what I thought it would be. There are sooo many different areas to explore, different people to talk to and relate to, almost just like here, and Ive met several people from my state. Its been fun interesting and enlightening too...I've found out that I have kinks I didnt even Know about, and I enjoy them greatly..lol
    Come look around and give it a shot before you knock it. Say hi while yer there...
    Cat
    Minx

Robert A. Heinlein

hey how are you joined site few months ago my name on ther is afnum1

Smooch, cat...love to kiss a pussy

On Fetlife, I'm Lord_Corvus Hey, who knows...I've met some very interesting people here on Bisexual.com. Maybe there will be a crossover for me posting my screen name here.