Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FLAVORED CUM

Re: FLAVORED CUM

"A recent study concluded that vegetarians have better tasting semen..."

Who in the world were the researchers who did that study? Did they canvass gay bars for volunteer "taste testers"?...lol.

Personally, mine tastes just fine...rather like raw egg whites...but with no risk of salmonella. Pre-cum is sweeter though...I just love that.

Re: Your semen reflects what you eat...

What a great summary. Thanks.

We both love the natural flavor of cum. Different flavors would be simply a novelty. We will stick with the real deal.

I went on the Pineapple diet a while back and a few people said my sperm tasted sweeter. I'm not complaining

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadgirl View Post
    I would love to be able to taste some peaches and cream flavored cum, strawberry flavored cum or my personal favorite flavor, pina colda. I would be giving head all day to both men and women then.

I am with you

Quote Originally Posted by stonebow View Post
    "A recent study concluded that vegetarians have better tasting semen..."

Who in the world were the researchers who did that study? Did they canvass gay bars for volunteer "taste testers"?...lol.

Personally, mine tastes just fine...rather like raw egg whites...but with no risk of salmonella. Pre-cum is sweeter though...I just love that.
    I would like to know too because a lot of veggies make cum taste bitter; broccoli, asparagus, Brussels sprouts, spinach, to name a few.

Fruit does make cum taste better, especially kiwi and pineapple.

I like cum just the way it is!

Oh, Irish crème. Butterscotch. would be delightful

Margarita flavored cum would be tasty.

Quote Originally Posted by HaroldSaxon View Post
    I like it the way it is but if you could make a pussy taste like bacon I would be thrilled
    Now that would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by good93 View Post
    I went on the Pineapple diet a while back and a few people said my sperm tasted sweeter.
    Is there actually a 'pineapple diet', or are you just saying that you eat a lot of it?

I eat between 1 and 2 whole fresh pineapples a week, as part of a healthy eating routine that includes a lot of fruits and vegetables.

I don't do it to have tasty cum, although my own samplings of it indicate that it's definitely not bitter or salty. I eat the pineapple mainly because it tastes good! I sprinkle some Tajin on it. Good stuff!!!!

Being a chocolate addict the obvious choice for me would be chocolate. But I think cum should taste like cum. I like it the way it is.

Love precum, cum, and pussy just the way they are. Cum-filled pussy is the best!