Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FLAVORED CUM

woolleygirl

Talking FLAVORED CUM

I love giving BJ's but what would we all do if it came or should I say cums flavored. I would love chocolate then I would be begging to give him one . On that topic what do you think flavors or no flavors and if so what flavor would you want????

Thank you guys this is just an inquiring mind

T

Re: FLAVORED CUM

Hot fudge sundae or even raspberry.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Tiramisu;

And make the stuff a bit creamier.

I might like it then.......

hmm i have never really noticed a bad taste but if i had to pick a flavor i would have to say iether melon or grape lol

Arrow Your semen reflects what you eat...

Your semen reflects what you eat...

All the body's secretions such as sweat, saliva, urine and your sperm smell and flavor are affected by what you eat.

What goes in comes out and is reflected in the flavor and smell. Ever notice how when you eat a curry with lots of garlic onions and spices how the smell comes out of your skin afterward?

It's also in your semen just as it's in your sweat.

Changing your diet will have an effect on your body's secretions including your semen.

Most techniques or supplements that claim to alter the flavor of semen aim to increase the amount of sugars in it, and disguise the salty bitter taste, but most don’t work, you simply need a change of diet.

The best way to have better tasting semen is the most obvious, a good diet and clean living.

Cut your intake of the following:

Alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, junk food with lots of chemicals and preservatives.

You should also limit foods that break down into strong tasting or smelling chemicals that are excreted by the body. Fruits and some vegetables are good, but some are definitely not recommended.

Good examples are asparagus; onions and garlic contain high amounts of sulfur and vegetables from the cabbage family, like Brussels sprouts, broccoli, cabbage, kale which all add to semens bitter taste.

Strongly spiced dishes, like curries comes out and flavors semen. Of course, you don't want to have a diet all the time just to get better tasting semen, but if you love your partner keep away from the madras curry!

Eat your greens & drink more fruit juice!

A recent study concluded that vegetarians have better tasting semen, which leads to an obvious conclusion.

Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, and drink lots of juice and water (at least two liters a day) to flush out your body.

Eating or drinking pineapple juice is strongly recommended as the best a way to make your semen sweeter.

Citrus fruits and cranberry juice are also good, because they make the body's pH more acidic, which balances the alkalinity of semen which gives it its salty, bleach taste.

All fruits juices and fruits have a high sugar content, so make sure you eat and drink plenty.

Other great foods for better tasting semen

Parsley, wheatgrass, and celery have been recommended for sweeter semen as well because of the chlorophyll they contain.

Cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint and lemon are also great foods for better tasting semen.

Keep in mind

Your body takes around 12 – 24 hours to secrete what you put into it, so keep this in mind when eating the foods listed above.
    I Fell In A Pile Of You, And Got Love All Over Me[B]/B]

Oh, I would love it to taste like Chocolate, or Strawberry! Or, how about Passionfruit. I would love to have like a bunch of pills he could take, and there are a bunch of different flavors, and whatever flavor i want, he'd take the pill, and then i'd suck him off and his semen will taste like it! That'd be great.

HEY, HAVE ANY GUYS CUT DOWN ON ALL THE FOODS AND LIFE THE LIFESTYLE THAT DAEMON SAID 2 CUT DOWN ON 2 HAVE BETTER TASTING SEMEN? DOES IT WORK?
    Come here girl, lemme lick that cream...

I have found that avoiding caffeine, and drinking more fruit juice improves taste. As for what flavor I would prefer, chocolate first, then maybe raspberry, or peach.....

Mmmmmm......nice topic!

I'd have to say peckermint for me!

YUM!

I kinda like the way it tastes already....just like sex. mmmmmmmm

Hot Carmel........

Sounds so good...
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with.

Talking Re: FLAVORED CUM

I would love to be able to taste some peaches and cream flavored cum, strawberry flavored cum or my personal favorite flavor, pina colda. I would be giving head all day to both men and women then.

HMMM... Fun Topic! My choices (in no particular order): chocolate, mint chocolate, banana, french vanilla, mocha, coffee, butterscotch or that filling inside a Dunkin Donut Boston Cream Donut...

Wish I could try some right now... think I'd ask for the french vanilla!

The taste of sperm. It's what I enjoy most about giving a blow job. Diet does make a difference. Drinkers (alcohol) and vegetarians tend to be a little on the bitter side. A well balanced diet, combined with a with a reasonable life style (emotionally and physically), produceses an ejaculate that is very tastefull. So what flavor would I enjoy? Natural, just like with a woman. Which is not to say that you can't add a little whip cream, champaign and strawberrys. Romance.
    undefined"For in the dew of little things, the heart finds its morning and is refreshed."

Re: Your semen reflects what you eat...

All the body's secretions such as sweat, saliva, urine and your sperm smell and flavor are affected by what you eat. . . .

Parsley, wheatgrass, and celery have been recommended for sweeter semen as well because of the chlorophyll they contain.

I have enough trouble getting/eating as much cum as I want. This is way too much worry about the taste.

woolleygirl

Talking Re: FLAVORED CUM

What about rassberry lime yummy. I am not saying that I don't like natural flavor it just nice to have a change once in awhile. I just enjoy the whole thing it is just nice to spice up what you have sometimes though.

T

Quote Originally Posted by open2both
    Sinnamon!
    I like that! Sin amomge the Cinnamon!
    BiOldMan

I agree with Orpheus should taste like sex

Quote Originally Posted by tatooedpunk
    I agree with Orpheus should taste like sex
    And it does that already, which is good.. Is it my impression or white one is actually better tasting that perly one?

Wouldn't it be great if it tasted like pussy?

I like the taste of cum but prefer the taste of pre-cum. Much sweeter

Quote Originally Posted by FSJeepguy
    Wouldn't it be great if it tasted like pussy?

I like the taste of cum but prefer the taste of pre-cum. Much sweeter
    Pussy? No, I think men should taste like men, and women like women..

Guys, like girls, all taste different depending on what they swallow. The main flavor of semen comes from an amino acid called arginine. If you love the taste of sperm (and you should!) a teaspoon of arginine in water tastes like sperm concentrate. That's the dose athletes take, but even if you like cum, it tastes terrible--just too intense. I've experimented with swabing my urethra with candy flavorings just beffore it got sucked, but the girl who wanted it never remembered what it tasted like, after, so I can't tell you if it worked.
    If you want to try a different flavor, and give your playmate a kinky surprise, try the cough drop trick--just before going down, slip a strong, mentholated coughdrop into your mouth (ie: Halls, or fisherman's friend). Not all cocks seem to be sebsitive to this, but most clits are!
    PS: Be careful not to choke when he ejaculates.

This a subject I know about. I came across a product that claims to make you sweeter and I did do some research on it before I decided to sell it. All what Daemon wrote is exactly what I came across and this product has almost all what was listed. I think we had this thread before and I mentioned it before. unfortunatly it won't make it taste like chocolate or strawberries but it does make it sweeter. I am not going to use this space to advertise it but it can be found on the net and on ebay. (semenex) Oh and if anyone is wondering, I did the taste tests on me and believe me I can tell when I've had red meat, coffee, beer, etc. LOL

Selfellatio

The pre cum is much sweeter. I do like the taste of cum, but mine taste the best of what I have tasted.

Never tasted any but my own. Having said that, when I do have the urge to taste it, I prefer it natural. It just would not be the same if it tasted like something else we can buy at the grocery store. No thanks.

Definitely like pre cum, yum yum.

I like the flavor of cum, just like it comes out of the spigot, no enhancements needed!

Y'know, I'm skeptical about whether they could "pull off" (so to speak) a convincing chocolate flavor. I'm just not sure men really *understand* chocolate, the way women do.

But I would be very interested to see what they could do in lemon or lime. And if they want a real challenge (listen to me talking about "they"...like there's a "they" out there trying to do this), they could widen their marketshare of bi women by going for gin flavor. (I know not all bi women enjoy gin...but I'm always shocked by how many of us do.)
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

If we had flavored cum, there would be no war. Everyone would be to busy sucking each other to push the red button :P

flavored cum would be a gas...not that its bad as it is.....if its warm and fresh out of the cock its very eatible

I like it the way it is but if you could make a pussy taste like bacon I would be thrilled