Register

Safe Sex. Latex gloves?

I am a home remodeller and I get many cut and scratches on my hands while working. I worry about contracting an STD through this broken skin while playing with other guys. Does anyone else wear latex gloves when they play? Do I really need to be concerned about this, or am I overly cautious? Would you be offended if a lover suggested using gloves as a precaution? What do you think?
    Thanks.
    Bob

Re: Safe Sex. Latex gloves?

I would say that it would depend what activities you are engaging in. If you are using your hands to give anal stimulation such as fingering, then yes, I agree that you should be covering any skin breaks. Anything that brings your cut hands into contact with mucus membranes (the soft, moist tissue that lines organs and body cavities) would be cause for concern. Everything else is pretty safe as far as wounds go.

I think with a little lube they're gonna slide everywhere! Sounds like fun to me. You're thinking safety nothing wrong with that

Yes I do, stops infection if there are cuts on the hands, stops the possibility of getting cuts from finger nails and cleaner when moving from fingering to cock play.
    Go for it

Talking Re: Safe Sex. Latex gloves?

allways use gloves for anal sex playing

If you said, "I have a latex fetish. Would you mind me wearing gloves?", I'd be delighted to help you out!

But if you said,"I cut my hand and don't want an infection! Do you mind if I wear gloves?", I'd probably lose all horn on the spot!

If you feel more comfortable to wear gloves then wear them. But be tactful. It's HOW you sell, and not WHAT you sell sometimes.

If you get cuts, sores, or broken skin on your hands then yes you should wear latex gloves on your hands when you penetrate a man's ass or a woman's vagina and especially if you fist them.