Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Sucking Cock for Cash

When I was about 21-22 I had 3 different guys who used to pay me for services on a regular basis. It was awesome! Getting paid for something I would've done for free. One guy was in his early 30's and all he wanted to do was suck my cock, then there were 2 older guys - one who was about 45 who used to kinda freak out after he came and leave very quickly. The other guy was my favorite, was in his 60's and was uncut and used to always make me deep throat him as he came.

I've had this long term fanasity myself , I'd love to get played for something I'd gladly do for free . I don't need the money to live on , but would be a nice side job .

Quote Originally Posted by whispering View Post
    Just want to say this has long been a fantasy of mine, but unfortunately not much of one for the guys that I've met. Cash gives a certain dignity to sucking cock
    ....but I'd do it anyway, lol!
    I'm not surprised you want to be a whore, literally.

I was tempted in the early 80s when I was hitch hiking around the Midwest but never actually did it for just money how ever the old term Ass Gas or grass still applied a little then

I wouldn't mind sucking cock for cash. I mean, I would gladly do it for free, but if he were giving me cash then why not?

I'd never consider sucking cock for money or paying a man to suck me. That being said, I have been given unsolicited "gifts" by other men in the form of leftover beer, wine or liquor and even a joint or two LOL. I've been given 2 season tickets to a local minor league baseball team's games. I've also been given ballpoint pens, a penknife, a calendar, coupons/free passes and other promotional items. I guess those guys were salesmen or business owners. On the other side of the coin, there have been men I was hot for, but fooled by. When I was on the verge of inviting them to my home, they said they would need "gas money" or to be paid for their time. Needless to say, I told 'em to fuck off and I moved on to other prospects.

I suppose if a man ever left my bed and slapped money down on the dresser or nightstand...or I left his place and he shoved money into my hand I would feel flattered (and a bit slutty), but he wouldn't have to twist my arm to accept it LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    I'd never consider sucking cock for money or paying a man to suck me. That being said, I have been given unsolicited "gifts" by other men in the form of leftover beer, wine or liquor and even a joint or two LOL. I've been given 2 season tickets to a local minor league baseball team's games. I've also been given ballpoint pens, a penknife, a calendar, coupons/free passes and other promotional items. I guess those guys were salesmen or business owners. On the other side of the coin, there have been men I was hot for, but fooled by. When I was on the verge of inviting them to my home, they said they would need "gas money" or to be paid for their time. Needless to say, I told 'em to fuck off and I moved on to other prospects.

I suppose if a man ever left my bed and slapped money down on the dresser or nightstand...or I left his place and he shoved money into my hand I would feel flattered (and a bit slutty), but he wouldn't have to twist my arm to accept it LMAO
    LMAO nobody should be surprised you are a whore, or a wannabe whore.