Register

Worried craiglist guy will get disappointed if I don't cum from BJ

Hi guys,

2 days ago I switched masturbating techniques that I can't cum until I get used to this position.
    People said it might take weeks to cum from a different position/technique.

For over 15 years, I used to flex my legs really hard when I masturbated. So my calf muscles would get very sore and I would have to stop for a few days up to 1 week.

Now when I don't flex my legs I can't cum but I still enjoy the sensation. My cock gets very hard and sometimes even precum. I believe it might take a few weeks to get used to it.
    I believe if I try hard for a long time I will eventually be able to cum without flexing my legs anymore.

I'm worried the craiglist guys will get angry or mad if I get a BJ but don't cum. My friend got mad at me that
    I didn't cum and he didn't get the reward.

I am happy that there are so many guys who want to suck cock and I want to let them use mine cos
    it's a huge turn on.

In the beginning I thought it was a lie that guys get turned on and love sucking cock or have strong urges to do that.

Re: Worried craiglist guy will get disappointed if I don't cum from BJ

Quote Originally Posted by groove311 View Post
    I'm worried the craiglist guys will get angry or mad if I get a BJ but don't cum. My friend got mad at me that I didn't cum and he didn't get the reward.
    Try combat breathing. You take a breath through your nostrils and exhale slowly through your mouth. This is a relaxation technique which seems to work for many people seeking relaxation. You sound as though you could use relaxing. If your friend got mad that's for him to worry about, not you. Quit stressing about cumming, not cumming. If it is meant to happen it will. No point to let that become the whole focus of your life. That goes doubly in concerns over what others think of you. Chances are they're too busy obsessing over what you think of them to think of you beyond that.

Why not masturbate in the new position until you can cum before getting together with the craiglist guys?
    Alternatively, let them know what the problem is and that you would very much appreciate their patience.
    Alternative, 2, when they get you feeling really good, flex your legs for the fireworks finally.
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    Why not masturbate in the new position until you can cum before getting together with the craiglist guys?
    Alternatively, let them know what the problem is and that you would very much appreciate their patience.
    Alternative, 2, when they get you feeling really good, flex your legs for the fireworks finally.
    Yea. This sounds like a good plan.

If you meet men from Craigslist they'll probably expect you to suck their dick too, are you going to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by groove311 View Post
    Hi guys,

....In the beginning I thought it was a lie that guys get turned on and love sucking cock or have strong urges to do that.
    It's a delight to hear you say this! I've been sucking cock regularly for three years, and I'm still amazed at the strength of my urges, and how aroused I get when I'm sucking. It's fully erotic and sexually satisfying. Most guys can't understand that, and the ones who are a dream! How wonderful that you have concern for your cocksuckers getting their reward. If you explain up front, it should be ok. I've sucked guys who didn't cum, and I still thoroughly enjoyed it.

Think about pussy while be sucks ur cock and stroke it while he blows you and shoot a big load in his mouth.

It usually takes me a very long time to cum, and guys usually give up first. However, if I explain up front, they are rarely disappointed and just enjoy sucking without the 'reward'. It can be a pain, but definitely comes in handy when fucking!

Quote Originally Posted by Blkbiguy View Post
    It usually takes me a very long time to cum, and guys usually give up first. However, if I explain up front, they are rarely disappointed and just enjoy sucking without the 'reward'. It can be a pain, but definitely comes in handy when fucking!
    Do you ever shoot your cum up a man's ass?

Make it specatcular for him and he will cum all over your tonsils!

Quote Originally Posted by sisboy View Post
    Make it specatcular for him and he will cum all over your tonsils!
    This!

Also, if he gets hard in your mouth instantly then slowly releases pre-cum as you're sucking his cock, then you're doing it right!

As for being a top; I have no idea. I don't think I could ever be that role. I'm more of a straight-fem acting bottom.