Register

Advice on revisiting bi encounter

I need advice on trying to revisiting a encounter I had with a friend when I was about 14, he was 17. That summer we got together regularly and I enjoyed sucking him off. He never reciprocated and that worked fine for me. Time passed we grew up and went our separate ways. I recently reconnected with him but no mention of our experience when we were younger. I would like to approach the subject as I would like to suck his dick again. We are both single and have opportunity but I don't know how to bring it up to see if he would be interested. He has a girlfriend so I'm not sure if he just looks at it as youthful exploration back then or would be interested in revisiting it. Any suggestions

Re: Advice on revisiting bi encounter

Hi

If I was you I would just come out and ask!!

I was in the same situation once a few years ago, but I didn't mention it to him, and this day I regret it big time!!

Even if he says no at least you will know and that will be that, but he may be up to it but to shy to ask!!

So my suggestion is go for it!! What can you lose?

Brad

He probably hasn't forgotten about it, and maybe feels guilty about it. You were only 14 after all.
    You could bring it up in a way that your giving him peace of mind, that you have no regrets etc. To make it clear to him that you have only good memories of it, say that you'd suck him off now if he'd let you.

"hey man, remember when I sucked your dick, what were we like 15 ? Man, that was wild....huh ?"See where it goes from there...

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    "hey man, remember when I sucked your dick, what were we like 15 ? Man, that was wild....huh ?"See where it goes from there...
    That might work. As Gearbox alludes to, he might feel guilty about it and it might make him real uncomfortable. How else could you do it, though?

One way that might work is not mention the youthful episodes at first. Maybe somehow bring out that you're a bisexual and very comfortable with it. Doing it that way would leave him the option of bringing up what happened as kids. If he goes ahead and brings it up, that probably he means he doesn't have a problem with it and you could take it further. If he doesn't, then he likely doesn't want to go there.

That still leaves the age old question of how you tactfully bring up your bi/homosexuality without being awkward or scaring him off.

I can't even find the two friends I had sexual relations with. They're not on facebook or anywhere that I've searched. I think it would be awesome to revisit those days with either of them. If you're not scared about being outed, then let him know you are bi and if he reacts negatively, then he's probably not interested or too scared to get outed by you or anyone else. At least, that's what I plan to do.

Good Luck!

This thread actually piqued my curiosity because it got me to thinking of the first guy I fooled around with. We sucked each other off fairly often when we were in elementary school.

As chance would have it, a year or so ago his older brother contacted me via e-mail after finding my name on Classmates.com. He wondered where my older brother was and if he could get a hold of him. I gave him the contact info and asked how his younger brother was. He told me he'd see if it was ok for him to give me his brother's e-mail address. A day or so later he gave me the address.

About that time, on this or some other list, the subject was brought up- similar to this one- that maybe those old homo flames might not be happy with such things being brought up. I got to thinking that maybe "Tim" might not want to hear from me. Maybe he sees himself as Mr. Straight now and wouldn't want to be reminded of our activities.

Apparently he didn't have any problem hearing from me as he readily gave permission to his brother to let me have his e-mail address. But would he want to be reminded of our sucking on each other? Does he even remember that? We did it fairly often and I certainly do.

I got cold feet and never did e-mail him, in part because I didn't know whether to bring that up. It wasn't the same as the original poster's situation here, either, as this guy lives in Southern CA and I in far Northern CA so there was little likelihood of doing it again. I was just too nervous and didn't know how to proceed.

I'm sorry now I didn't e-mail him, and felt that way shortly after his e-mail address got lost in all my e-mail clutter. If nothing else, it would have been interesting to see if he would bring it up. If he did, I'd bet he ended up as queer as I did.

Just ask him who sucks a better dick your girl friend or me. Remember the good ole days?

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox View Post
    He probably hasn't forgotten about it, and maybe feels guilty about it. You were only 14 after all.
    You could bring it up in a way that your giving him peace of mind, that you have no regrets etc. To make it clear to him that you have only good memories of it, say that you'd suck him off now if he'd let you.
    I like your approach to this Gearbox, good sense