Register

Cocksucking Condoms

As many of you may do as well, whenever I'm sucking a strange cock, I like to use a condom (on him) just to be on the safe side. Unfortunately, I've never found a satisfactory condom. I just bought a box of Skyn™ brand condoms which promises to feel like you're wearing (or presumably sucking as well) nothing at all. Of course, I prefer the taste and the texture of naked dick, but this seems like it might be a reasonable compromise. I've never tried Kiss of Mint™, but maybe someone out there has some advice concerning this dilemma. Thanks in advance !

Re: Cocksucking Condoms

Well don't go buying a variety bag of condoms off e-bay like I did!
    Last night I 'rubbered up' for anal and it was a deep blue, tangerine flavoured one.
    Yes he had a suck of it to make sure, which is the ONLY time anybody would suck it when rubbrered.
    But the inevitable run of jokes about Papa Smurf was the worse part! If we wasn't so horny, we might have just laid there all night laughing.

I can't recall ANY rubbers that tasted or felt like cock sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox
    I can't recall ANY rubbers that tasted or felt like cock sorry.
    Wow! What a great idea!

Quick, somebody put together the business plan, we'll all line up some capital, and give this new enterprise a go!

"Cock Flavoured Condoms"
    Artificially flavoured with realistic dick taste!

#1 Choice for Discriminating Cocksuckers!

Quote Originally Posted by BiBedBud View Post
    Wow! What a great idea!

Quick, somebody put together the business plan, we'll all line up some capital, and give this new enterprise a go!

"Cock Flavoured Condoms"
    Artificially flavoured with realistic dick taste!

#1 Choice for Discriminating Cocksuckers!
    lol... great idea.
    Fake glasses + Mustache tattoo = perfect disguise

can i buy shares in the company...... lol
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

hahah !
    But I think Frito Lay already has a patent on the secret recipe ...

If they tasted too good, I'd probably buy them just to munch on.

only problem is how many different flavors of cock is there? dirty cock, clean cock, irish spring cock!!!!!! then the next thing you know people will want a semen flavored condom...........shit I think you would have an opportunity here to make some huge royalties with this idea!!!!!!
    who is going to run the R&D department?????

Well it makes sense! Cock flavoured condoms for the cock connoisseur's.
    You don't get artificial sweeteners in Fruit's of The Forest flavours, or synthetic cream in Spicy Curry flavours! No! You want the artificial to at least resemble the real thing.

Who actually stood up in a condom think tank and declared in front of everyone, "Mmmm those cock suckers must hate the taste of cock, and disrepair at the overall look of the hideous monstrosity! What it needs is an Ocean Blue makeover with a tangerine zing to it!"?

And who actually thought that was a good idea?
    It looked as if my cock was in the final stages of rigamortis!

While I respect and salute your willingness to protect yourself, I think you are worrying a bit too much. There have been multiple studies that demonstrate that oral sex (receptive) carries a ver low risk of infection. Have a look at this:

http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/insite?page=pr-rr-05

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    While I respect and salute your willingness to protect yourself, I think you are worrying a bit too much. There have been multiple studies that demonstrate that oral sex (receptive) carries a ver low risk of infection.
    I agree.

^^^ As if HIV/AIDS is the only thing to worry about....

If you don't mind a wee bit of herpes, then by all means, skip the rubber for receptive oral.

Drug resistant gonorrhea and syphilis.... no biggie, right?

(Yeesh!)