Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deep throating

Re: Deep throating

I do not know my limits but it is greater than a thick 9 inches.
    While I do not know my limits, I know how wonderful it feels to have it as deep as possible and swallow and suck hard again and again. That feels so wonderful.
    JEM

find thicker ones harder to manage than the longer ones but its a nice problem to have

1 I like to vary it up and surpise him with it.

I cannot speak for other people, but the act of deepthroating sounds sexier than it is in reality.
    Why is it that I played sports for 20 years and nobody called me an athlete, but the first time I put on a dress I'm called a faggot?

Number 1. I have only sucked up to 6 1/2 inches but would like to try longer and bigger.

Lightbulb Re: Deep throating

Even though I've sucked 2 guys, only 1 guy i was able to deep throat the was too small! I LOVED IT, KNOWING & FEELING AS THERE COCK IS ALL THE WAY IN MY MOUTH, JUST IS THE BEST FEELING, BUT 1 DAY I WANT THE FELLING OF A LOAD BEING SHOOT DOWN MY THROAT!

1. I've been blessed with the ability to deep throat from the first time. It has just come naturally to adjust my breathing and relaxing my gag reflex. The biggest so far is 81/2" and I loved it. Would like to try bigger. The thought of my nose buried in someones pubic hair(or pubic area) really excites me. It seems to make it easier to swallow a load.

Definitely #1 My initiation to cocksucking as a young teen was with my best friend whose cock was over 8 inches long and very thick!! I was never troubled by a gag reflex and I quickly became addicted to the erotic and thrilling sensation of his big cock completely filling my throat. I LOVE being throatfucked!

Wink Re: Deep throating

I would have too say 1 and 2.....only because some days I can and some days I can't

Have not done an official deep throat, but it is just nice to enjoy a hard cock in ones mouth in any case...or to have my cock in a hot mouth...

Love trying, but ther is some realistic limit. It is the trying that makes it fun.

# 1 of course

#1 definitely

Quote Originally Posted by 69luvr View Post
    ditto and I am always looking to expand my experiences!
    how close are you to savannah maybe we could expand that experience

2 for me. would suck bigger, may not be able to go deep...

1 and 2 for sure

Smile Re: Deep throating

Number one for me...ready to take on any and all willing cocks here!

I will have to say # 1. At times I can take itall in even with 8.5 being the biggest.Sometimes I can not with 6. How turned on I am makes a very big differance. I can take a big cock all of the way most of the time with my head hanging over the edge of the bed where he is fucking my face if he does not just ram it in.

I know how wonderful it feels to have it as deep as possible and swallow and suck a hard cock over again and again. Maybe in the next few days if all goes well!

#1. for me, 10" is a challenge but can be done.

#1 for me. Even better if it is to completion so I can swallow a nice hot load.

Sadly I've never done a real cock, but I practice with various sized dongs for when the opportunity arises. In truth I can't imagine doing it without practicing to learn how. With my practice 7 and 8 are pretty easy. Size is not nearly as important to me as the thrusting is. My goal is always to mimic my own vigorous thrusting to simulate what real face fucking would be like, and to gag as little as possible. I began by literally counting how many fast thrusts to the hilt I could take. Now I'm sometimes able to just go without stopping. It's gotten so much better with practice.
    Even though it is only simulation it is still very erotic to me. I can't wait for the real thing; I know I'll love it.

Number One.for me...

#1 so far. The biggest I've sucked was 9 inches and pretty thick. I couldn't breathe with it all the way down but I made swallowing motions with my throat muscles til I had to come up for air, came up and took a breath and went down again, I kept doing this til he came in my throat.

Quote Originally Posted by Swirl View Post
    Sadly I've never done a real cock, but I practice with various sized dongs for when the opportunity arises. In truth I can't imagine doing it without practicing to learn how. With my practice 7 and 8 are pretty easy. Size is not nearly as important to me as the thrusting is. My goal is always to mimic my own vigorous thrusting to simulate what real face fucking would be like, and to gag as little as possible. I began by literally counting how many fast thrusts to the hilt I could take. Now I'm sometimes able to just go without stopping. It's gotten so much better with practice. Even though it is only simulation it is still very erotic to me. I can't wait for the real thing; I know I'll love it.
    A dildo is no substitute for the real thing and it's not the same as sucking an actual man's dick. If you want to have sex with a man or find a man who wants you to suck his cock it should not be that difficult no matter where you are.

Husband = # 1

Wife = # 1 would be Closest Answer I Guess .... She Loves to Suck Cock w/o a Doubt .... But Only Mine lol

Love to have my cock deep throated. Best sensation in the world.

1 and 2

I have to say #1 also; I have sucked thick and long ones but prefer less than a Coke can size in girth and length is not the issue. Last guy dumped his load so deep I couldn't even taste the sperm. He was down my throat and squirted. Loved pleasing him in the hot sweaty sauna. He smiled after. Hot guy!

I don't know what deep throating is. If I can lick the top of his balls with his cock in my mouth, does that count? 1 for me please.