Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deep throating

Deep throating

I couldn't find a section to create a Poll to this thread. The poll is for ladies and men; select your preference.

1. I enjoy deep throating any and all size cocks.

2. I have a cock size limit to deep throat.

3. I would not deep throat any size cocks.

4. I've never sucked cock.

Being bi-curious, and have never been with a man. My current choice is #4.

Re: Deep throating

#4 Im In the same boat as you

2.... I can't deep throat any longer than about 7 1/2 inches. Any longer than that I end up throwing up. I know from a bad experience.
    Fake glasses + Mustache tattoo = perfect disguise

I can only do what I'm capable of, but I always make an effort. I go as deep as I can with my boyfriend, but he's actually too thick to fit in my throat! I was able to force it through once and it scared the crap out of me, lol! Luckily, he loves the feeling of hitting the back of my throat so much that I don't really need to go any further.
    "I'm not gay, I'm not straight... I'm GRAIGHT!"

"A bisexual is someone who can put their hand down someone else's pants and be happy with whatever they find."

"The most rebellious thing a person can do is be themselves."

I like to deep throat as much as I can get in but if it is too thick it stretches my throat and I can get it to go down. I love to give it all I have to please the man.

berryhard

1. only deep throated a big (8 inch) cock one time. loved it ! looking for more local cock to "pratice" on ;0
    anyone neer me with big hard cock that i can work on my deep throat skills with ?

Deep throating a cock requires a cock long enough to reach your throat . I have not met too many cocks long enough to require that particular skill . Because of that , I only just recently ( 2 or 3 years ago) learned how to do it without gagging . The ones that are just long enough to touch the gag reflex are harder to control the gag . Long enough to go past it are fine . The ones that are shorter are just fine . So far it's #1 for me .

Talking Re: Deep throating

have not found one tha i could not deep throat if given time and patience of partner; just remember the monkey and the food story

Similar to an above post, too big I just can't surpress the gag reflex.

1 & 2....

no matter how large, I always give it my best try; sometimes it works and sometimes not. So sometimes with very large ones I'm capable. I have found that with average sized ones, if there's a wicked downward curve, I do gag....it happened just a week ago...lol...other than that, it's a true joy.

I enjoy at least TRYING to deep throat any size dick.. Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by jtisbi View Post
    I couldn't find a section to create a Poll to this thread. The poll is for ladies and men; select your preference.

1. I enjoy deep throating any and all size cocks.

2. I have a cock size limit to deep throat.

3. I would not deep throat any size cocks.

4. I've never sucked cock.

Being bi-curious, and have never been with a man. My current choice is #4.
    i love to take a cock deep i lie on the bed head back over the adge , you can take a big cock that way

ive only sucked 2 cocks but i was able to deep throat both of them so im going to say one

I'm just not into it either way.
    Granted it's a skill! But I'd rather just have the end sucked instead.

Wink Re: Deep throating

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox View Post
    I'm just not into it either way.
    Granted it's a skill! But I'd rather just have the end sucked instead.
    and you have a great end to mate mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by johnpaul13; Sep 10, 2011 at 9:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnpaul13 View Post
    and you have a great end to mate mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Thank you lovely man. It's easily pleased, and pleases easily.

#1 a tight lipped exhale from way down and a smooth and easy downward push at the same time works for me. also, from the top like 69. just have him ly down. a full body massage will get him in that position.

Red face Re: Deep throating

1and 2 for me

NUMBER ONE PLEASE !!

I know my limits too so I'm going to pick number 2.

Numbers 1 & 2 for me.

I love susking all size cocks! the biggest I ever deepthroated was nine inches and it was fabulous. he told me no one ever got him as deep down their throat as me and wow! I think it was way better for me than him! love big cocks!!!
    Live and let live for love and happiness are yours to give.

1 for me I guess im just a whore

Quote Originally Posted by drugstore cowboy View Post
    #1 here.

I have never vomited or come anywhere close to it even when I've sucked men who are horse hung.

LMAO learn how to suck dick Jobelo. Or just don't suck dick or deep throat since you're clearly not good at it.

7.5 inches is large but you should not be vomiting from it.
    No need to be a jerk about it. I just have always had a super sensitive gag reflex, even eating things with weird textures makes me gag and sometimes throw up. Henceforth why I can't eat hotdogs, spam, marshmallows, or sashimi. Plus I can deep throat my husband just fine and he is slightly longer than 7 inches. Everyone has gag reflexes and you have to really work on not gagging, like I have. Henceforth why I have a rule that men are not allowed to push my head down while I go down on them. I have never had a complaint in any area of the bedroom by any of my partners, so I think that I am doing just fine.
    Last edited by Jobelorocks; Sep 12, 2011 at 7:23 PM.
    Fake glasses + Mustache tattoo = perfect disguise

#2 unfortunatly, I wish I could learn to deep throat , am willing to learn if someone will teach me
    Being Bisexual means that I can stick my hand down anybodys pants and be happy with whatever I find

I enjoy deep throating a nice size cock.
    Rick

they make stuff to stop the gag reflex but you wouldnt have to worry about the gag reflex with me anyway>>>>LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jobelorocks View Post
    2.... I can't deep throat any longer than about 7 1/2 inches. Any longer than that I end up throwing up. I know from a bad experience.

Quote Originally Posted by biairborne View Post
    ive only sucked 2 cocks but i was able to deep throat both of them so im going to say one
    ditto and I am always looking to expand my experiences!