Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: how bad does it hurt?

I’ve tried twice with the same partner a few years ago.

We’d discussed it and I’d fucked him a couple of times already.

We used lube but he insisted on a condom and I wonder if that had something to do with the discomfort.But, both times, I never got past the pain and we quit.

I still fantasize about it though and wish I could enjoy it.I can’t help but think about the men, and women, that I’ve fucked anally who really enjoyed it.I’m envious!
    I've worn a beret, a badge, and a suit and tie. Now I prefer wearing nothing!

Most men, at one time or another, have wished they could suck their own cocks.
    A real man, admits he'd like to suck other cocks

it never hurt I love it legs above my head or doggy style
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

It takes time, patience, gentleness, lots of lube and being about to handle the topper. I've had some situations that my nerves would not let me relax...When you DO relax (and actually push outwards like going to the bathroom), it can be amazing....make sure you get a Fleet enema and clean out first, one less thing to worry about and common courtesy...Enjoy it.

The only time I ever experienced it was when I was a teen and a neighbor, an older boy, told me I had to go into the woods with him. Not the kind of guy you said no to. In any event, he did me in the woods and I walked home with an ass full of cum. My only thought was to charge him next time. That is the basis for my lingering question about my sexuality. That and how I am attracted to cocks. Maybe I will someday try again consensually, but being as I am married to a wonderful lady, I don't see it happening any time soon. So I am sexless but frustrated as I want answers.

Quote Originally Posted by gfunk View Post
    So I've been dying to get topped, but I'm very afraid of how much it will hurt. Tell me honestly, does it hurt very bad? Does it hurt less the more you do it? Any tips for reducing the pain?
    When I lost my anal virginity it hurt like, well, buggery! We were both young and inexperienced and I was kind of shocked by the dull pain but at the same time there was a pleasure thing going on and I could almost hear my body telling me "One day you'll love it. Bitch!" And yeah I did keep going back and now I am a real arsehound. There's a common assumption that it does hurt the first time but I think that is just like me, a lot of people aren't prepared and stumble into it.

My top recommendations:
    Work up to it, over days, maybe even weeks.
    Finger yourself out and experiment with a few different lubes to find something that works.
    Try arse relaxent sprays, Back Door by Pjur is pretty good.
    Try wearing thongs too, the more they rub the more they arouse me. If I know I'm gonna get a fuck at the weekend I'll wear thongs instead of briefs for a couple of days before. By the time the fuck happens my arse is practically chewing at my thong!
    Use a well lubed butt plug on yourself. Choose one that looks "About the right size" then get one size smaller; there's no heroes in sticking inanimate objects up your arse!
    Enema yourself until you are squeaky clean. Warm water cleans you out better, hold it in for as long as you can, then blast it back out. Lube up the enema novel and consider an arse relax spray.
    Don't have any back door fun for a couple of hours after you've enema'd. The process can strip the protective mucus from your insides and water can make things a bit sore.

When you do the deed, well the only real rule is that Bottom's rule. That is the receiving guy is always in charge. If you tell your partner to stop it stops right there!
    Positions? My favourites are on my back with my legs in the air and the dude stood over me drilling. This is great if he has a curved banana cock. The other is me stood with my legs apart being shafted from behind. I can control the angle and depth best this way and when I'm really horny I can back thrust onto his stem. This is a great position for fucking on balconies in clubs like Hardon and The Hoist in London
    Real men take it up the arse!

The way I keep it from hurting, is to imagine your anus is big enough to take three times the size of what you are taking. Relaxing and opening up becomes an art form. Also plenty of lube and be very horny. practice with a dildo on your own time. And last but not least, slooooooooooow and easy

Many of you sound like it is a great time, I am wanting to try if everything is right, sounds like a great time, but I have had toys in there before so bet the real thing is beyond great.

Practice with toys first it will help loosen you up first use lots of lube and find someone who is patient enough to go slow at first and you will be begging for more

Anal for me is absolutely painless, because over the years with progressively larger anal toys, I got to the point where I can accept nearly three inches. As long as my bottom and the first few inches of penis are lubed properly, I can take it in one stroke. Heavenly!

Quote Originally Posted by Inhibited1 View Post
    Anal for me is absolutely painless, because over the years with progressively larger anal toys, I got to the point where I can accept nearly three inches. As long as my bottom and the first few inches of penis are lubed properly, I can take it in one stroke. Heavenly!
    This is how I did it also. Start withyour finger, then fingers, then a small dildo and work your way up . Use plenty of lube and take it easy. I'll never forget the first time I came with that vibrating dildo in my ass. Like nothing I had felt before. When you get to the real thing ,you have to have someone who will take it easy and not start slamming an d ramming from the get go. You have to take a little at a time and learn to relax the muscles. There is nothing like that feeling when your ass loosens up and that cock starts sliding in and out and your cock gets hard and you have the most awesome orgasm imaginable.

You should use toys on your ass before he fucks you and as always plenty of lube

Michigan _ Cpl, If I was closer to Michigan I'd be more than happy to accommodate you! All I'd ask is that you ride my sissy ass until you cum. At this point in my life I prefer men over women but I do love to eat a cum filled snatch!

Well I would recommend getting a toy and using it on yourself. First off it will let you get accustomed to the size and allow you to learn how to relax. Also it will give you a good idea or how much lube is necessary to make it fun as apposed to being painfull. Thirdly it also lets you play with the angle to figure out which angle feels best when you actually bottom. And it will give you something to do when can't make that hook up but really want to play.

To be honest, it does hurt some when getting fucked for the first time or when you are taking something bigger than what you're used to. Anal Eze (Ease) helps by making your anus numb to being stretched open. It might hurt at first, but after you get used to a man's cock in your ass, it actually feels really good and you're begging him to fuck you harder and faster. There might be some soreness afterwards. Just be careful, some people get too carried away with taking things up the ass that they want it bigger and bigger each time and then your rectum falls out of your ass or you need to wear adult diapers. It's really pleasurable getting fucked but just don't carried away and try to relax.

It does hurt but can be prepared for. When I know I am going to be topped, I lube myself before hand and use a finger first and then a life size dildo. Then I clean myself thoroughly. A patient top will take his time and make sure you are loose and relaxed. He should use his tongue, then a single finger, then 2 fingers. Once you are comfortable with 2 fingers he should be able to ease it in with plenty of lube. And it is always best starting out if you are on top so you can control the entry. Try it. I think you will enjoy it. I certainly do.

Never hurts me. Practice first with sex toys. Start with small and work your way up to big dick size equivalent. When you meet your first ever top, suck his dick on your knees and don't take his dick out of your mouth except to tell him how much you love his cock and how much you want him to fuck you with it. Have him lube up two fingers and put one and then two in your ass and to leave them inside you for a while. You must relax totally - your relevant muscles and your mind as well. Then ask him if you can start with him on his back and you sitting on his dick. Facing either way but if he's hung I suggest you face the other way since it will go in easier that way. Work it at your pace, up and down, turn around and look into his eyes, moan, squeal, and by then you'll know for sure if you're supposed to be one of us asswhores who love to get fucked. Or not. Let's assume you are and it feels good when you ride it up and down, so tell him that. Make him feel good and comfortable. Keep working it until you have all his dick inside you. That's when you're ready and you've opened yourself up for an assfucking.

Tell him you're ready for him to fuck you the way he likes it, then let him take full control. And of course you need to tell him before you get naked that he's the first guy to ever fuck you and that you chose him for this special first fuck intentionally. He'll like that. And that's when you also ask him to be a little careful and not to fuck you forcefully or too fast and too hard. Even a true asswhore needs some special care for his virgin fuck and if your top is a decent nice guy he'll do it right and he'll get so so fucking hot from knowing he's fucking a virgin bottom boy. Make sure his dick is inside you when you come - that's your reward for being a great rookie bottom.

Being fucked is amazing in so many ways - physical of course but also the whole mental vibe, the role reversal, the submission, being the girl for your man who fucks you.

Have fun and relax. Use a condom!!!!

Never hurt me Love having him ram his dick deep
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!