Register

Lifestyle bet over

My wife talked me into a bet about our lifestyle.Basically, we are both cumsluts and she felt we were getting out of control.So in mid September she bet me we could not go until Thanksgiving without fucking around.Yesterday the bet was over.I did stay off of here.So when we came clean with each other last nite after all the company left we settlled up.I started and was honest that I satyed off of here but that I did fall off the wagon.It happened twice and once I really got talked into it and coerced by a guy with a great cock and she knows who it is.His cock is so good I did him twice that day and the other guy also has a great cock and she knows him but is not crazy about him.Then I was ready for all hell to break loose about losing the bet.She then admitted she went off course but only once.It was Halloween night and she got done work early and one of her boyfriends (she loves to fuck)stopped in the bar not knowing she was getting done.Long story short he was horny after being out of town she was horny so they went back to his place for a few hours.She said when she got home she wanted to rub her cum soaked panties on my lips and put her soaked pussy on my face but did not want to lose the bet.So at the end of the day I guess we did not do too bad and we both said we could get back to having a good time.We are both cumsluts and enjoy it and the people we meet.This lifestyle is not for everyone but we do enoy it.

Re: Lifestyle bet over

Thay was an awesome bet. I know neither me nor my hubby could go without that long.

Re: Lifestyle bet over

I dont even try to go without just be who you are and do what you both love , I love it all