Register
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: older men

Re: older men

I became Bisexual at 33. I had sex with a man who was way older than I was.....Now at 54 I still prefer sex with older men....No drama, we've lived long enough to write a fascinating book about all the adventures...
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I am now 73 years old. Given my age, if I actively started looking for a new male-male sex experience I would likely have to settle for someone younger than me.
    JEM

At 61 and 63 the wife and I prefer someone close to our age or a wee bit older when it comes to sex. Nothing against the younger crowd, we just find it easier to relate to folks close to our age. Now I?m not saying someone who is 45 plus wouldn?t be welcome, mature folks in my mind are better lovers, more respectful and laid back and they enjoy good conversation, good food, a few drinks maybe a hit or two from the bong and awesome sex.

Quote Originally Posted by yallt39 View Post
    I am 63 yo in good health, ddf and never had any type of STD. I am bi and have been trying to connect with either a male or female and simply do not get any answers. I assume it is due to my age. My libido is higher than ever in my life. I have 7" cut. Can anyone give me any helpful advice? I am married but the wife has not had sex with me in over 10 yrs. I have needs that are not being met and I want to do something about it.... help please.
    Perusing the Doublelist posts I see most of the adds that list age restrictions rule out us older guys. Are they really getting what they are looking for with all the ghosting and minds that change after they get off?

We're old, not rotting.

I'm 58 and prefer men around My age and older. I find it very hot and especially the older/younger play

I wish you lived near me ,you could use me all you want. Virgin mouth and ass waiting for cock to fill me up.

I tend to not even approach the 20 something guys online as they are too unreliable and never show up. Younger guys who turn their noses up at us older men are missing out. I'm 58 and have been told I fuck better than a 25 year old! Experience counts!

I'm 66 cum fuck me all you want, give me some stories to tell my wife while I make her cum. So far my stories are fantasy.

At 13, I had an older mentor, who taught me how to suck a cock, how to jerk someone off, how to fuck a well lubed ass. He was in his late 70's, and loved it all. He gave me my first orgasm, and many-many afterwards. I loved that man, and still doing it all today.

I'm a member of silverdaddies. My problem is my location. A couple of years ago I retired to a rural area in E Arkansas. I've communicated with guys usually 50 to 100 miles away. I'll make the trip but the logistics of it make it hard to time things. It's very frustrating and discouraging. When you get to your late 60's, younger guys don't even want to let you suck their dick. If any of you guys are anywhere close to Cross county, I'd love to hear from you.

I'm 72 years old don't get as hard as I use to but still like sex. Single and travel around the country a lot. So I became more of a cock sucking bottom which I found I enjoy but like everyone said their a great number of us. It gets harder to find someone like senior sucker said younger guys don't even want a older guy sucking their cock.

I'm 72 years old don't get as hard as I use to but still like sex. Single and travel around the country a lot. So I became more of a cock sucking bottom which I found  I enjoy but like everyone said their a great number of us. It gets harder to find someone like senior sucker said younger guys don't even want a older guy sucking their cock. 

Quote Originally Posted by seniorsucker View Post
    I'm a member of silverdaddies. My problem is my location. A couple of years ago I retired to a rural area in E Arkansas. I've communicated with guys usually 50 to 100 miles away. I'll make the trip but the logistics of it make it hard to time things. It's very frustrating and discouraging. When you get to your late 60's, younger guys don't even want to let you suck their dick. If any of you guys are anywhere close to Cross county, I'd love to hear from you.
    I hear you loud and clear, you're actually not very far from me in Jackson ,TN. Whenever I do get a response ,far and few between, the drive is long making timing difficult to impossible. There have been times I've asked myself is 150 miles of driving worth it and then what if I do this and he's a no show so I concluded it wasn't really worth it.
    Once I had a guy contact me saying he'd be at a local restaurant " tomorrow at a certain time , " be there if you'd like to meet up" ! It was as though I'm supposed to just drop everything I'm doing and go , even if I could have I wouldn't because a gentleman doesn't start off demanding and thinking entirely of himself that way.

Stuff like this is total BS anyway.

Now to the last point on younger guys, I've read posts about younger guys looking for older suck buddies and all that, again I've never ever seen evidence of this in real life so I think it's just all so much tease factor it's ridiculous.

TRICK69

If your married like me SD is still tough to find someone.

Quote Originally Posted by TRICK69 View Post
    If your married like me SD is still tough to find someone.
    Don't worry, there is someone out there for you!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I am older guy too but don't feel age is a factor. good health is of course important but the willingness to continue to yourself out there to have your needs met are vital. Like myself, opportunity will not happy unless you are there. Keep trying don't give up!

Great topic. I am only attracted to men over 70. I know narrow demographic. I live in a major city (Dallas) and would love to have a steady friend, even couple.
    I have been on Silver Daddies for years, the problem is, it?s generally the same people that have been their for years. I personally would like to have one close friend. Any ideas or input would be greatly appreciated

The best luck I have had is to advertise on Double List.

Be really specific for what you are looking for without saying things to exclude men that might be on the margin. Keep the ad fresh. Respond to queries fast and in a friendly way. Be open to meetings but don't be too eager or drop men too quickly.

Practice good opsec like a special email address and a VOIP phone number so you can be open to many different methods of contact. There is a reasonable chance that a man who fits your desired type will come along. You may have to kiss a number of frogs, but there is a prince out there.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

I too am an older guy though I still have a strong sex drive. No trouble getting and staying hard. Before the pandemic in the days of Craigslist, I did meet up with a handful of guys. Mostly car fun. Craigslist was my only method for hooking up. I'm not a gay bar type of person. Now with Doublelist, it is rare that I get any replies. When I reply to an ad that seems to be a perfect match, I hear nothing back.

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Jerk View Post
    Now with Doublelist, it is rare that I get any replies. When I reply to an ad that seems to be a perfect match, I hear nothing back.
    That is DL for ya. There are a lot of wankers out there. And I suspect DL fakes ads.

Keep your opsec tight.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

I always enjoyed older men back when I was a younger man. First guy who fucked me, and came back a few more times to do it again, was around 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Acme59 View Post
    Great topic. I am only attracted to men over 70. I know narrow demographic. I live in a major city (Dallas) and would love to have a steady friend, even couple.
    I have been on Silver Daddies for years, the problem is, it?s generally the same people that have been their for years. I personally would like to have one close friend. Any ideas or input would be greatly appreciated
    is the number 70 as an age written in stone?
    couple of things : I am 64 and a bottom. Let me know if you?d still want to get in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Acme59 View Post
    is the number 70 as an age written in stone?
    couple of things : I am 64 and a bottom. Let me know if you?d still want to get in touch.
    I live in Dallas TX, if that matters🙏

Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    Oh Fuck! Here we go again. Dude, give it a break already. Go park your Halo'd ass in the corner and don't judge. You don't even know if he's cheating and it's none of your business.

wish I could upvote your post like I can Reddit posts! I agree entirely.

I'm also 63, and would prefer a guy approximately my own age.
    B@☮

Know how you feel. I am 72 and a high libido too. Wife stopped having sex 5 years ago. I know it is hard to find a connection.

I tend to prefer older guys myself, but it's really more about the chemistry than the chronology

Although I have had limited experiences . I think there is a lot of guys looking for older guys for hook ups , me being one of them.. silverdaddies pretty good , squirt too…

Gd luck in the same boat here seems most want a hook up at that moment hard to plan anything out,I've been looking for a top in my area not to lucky best of wishes ,it be gd if you we were in ocean city nj

I am 68 back in June I started chatting with a man 9 years older than me. He is single but was in a situation where we couldn't meet, that changed in September when his living situation and we started meeting for weekly hook ups. It has been mutually beneficial for both of us. He loves sucking my nipples and my cock and I love sucking his cock and having him explode in my mouth.