Register
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: older men

Re: older men

silverdaddies.com
    adam4adam.com
    these are two sites i recomend have had luck with both. as for your problem, there are a lot of veriables to be considered, do you drive and how far can you go, your location, your preferences, profile, age ,body style, size, looks, some on the sites are very shallow or picky and only looking for certian types of people, they set very high standards that even the most perfect of people would not meet. the other is some dont know what they want and others are curious. some lookin for casual soem for relationships, then theres the ones that play real safe sex, cam to cam only and get off chatting lol. they live in their head masturbating and fantasizing about the act while chatting or camming. these wont meet anyone for real. as for me i dont drive and live in the country, am 60 yo but still manage to meet people. they travel as much as 50 miles to see me. so if you really want to meet someone it really just depends on how far you'll go and what your standards ( looking for) are. just remember everyone says they are dd free so jsut be careful. if this helps any then i'm glad but then this is just my
    p.s. if you like to chat with me drop me a email or instant message but i'm hardly on this site so an email would be best as it will goto my yahoo and i'm usually always on that.

Silverdaddies sounds like a good site; does anybody know if there's a good site to find mature/older men with women couples?

Thumbs up Re: older men

Have any of ya'll tried FetLife.com? There are many sites there for people to meet others from their states and vacinities. I found 2 Subs from there that are close to me.. (Til I discovered one was married..)

Not meaning to demean this group at all, but give it a shot. Ya never know. Good hunting Darlings..:}
    Yer Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by yallt39 View Post
    I am 63 yo in good health, ddf and never had any type of STD. I am bi and have been trying to connect with either a male or female and simply do not get any answers. I assume it is due to my age. My libido is higher than ever in my life. I have 7" cut. Can anyone give me any helpful advice? I am married but the wife has not had sex with me in over 10 yrs. I have needs that are not being met and I want to do something about it.... help please.
    Personally, I like mature guys. And the one thing I like most about them is the way they can show themselves. I find salt & pepper hair to be really attractive and if that also comes with a great personality is a big turn on for me......
    How about working on a profile to begin with, so people can have some grounds on how you look like, the things you enjoy and general interests and why not.....crazy thoughts too.
    Good luck with your serch

The silverdadies web site should get you an interest.
    Masturbation is not a crime

Quote Originally Posted by eddy10 View Post
    that's a great site. my profile is on there 1212149
    Masturbation is not a crime

I guess old is a relative term. My first adventures with boys were before puberty, and my friend was less than a year older, but he had semen and hair before I did, and seemed really old. My first adventures with men was with an older man--I was sixteen and he was in his forties. I really appreciated his experience and confidence, and I never thought much about sex with guys my age. So lately, when I began to look around after 60, I've primarily been interested in older guys, too. Part of me is embarrassed to no longer have the body I used to have, but I thought the primary interest in older men might be shared interests and perspective, but there's an erotic flare to it, for sure. I've met a couple guys younger, and I did enjoy their younger bodies

I have used silverdaddies; someone gave me good advice that it was a pretty good site if you are careful and screen for guys you might be interested in. Most that I've contacted there have been really great, though I've only met up one man in person from there. Everyone is pretty considerate of what others might be into, which is all you could ask for.

Well, I am 51, and through Adam4Adam, met a 60 year old who, amazingly, his body looks a lot like mine. Apparently his sex life is frustrated at home. Him and I are to meet this weekend. Looking forward to it personally. If I can make a 60 year old happy, I'll be happy.

I prefer seeking out older men and pleasuring their nice cocks.

Arrow Re: older men

`

I have always got along better with those older then me.
    Even in sexual natures.
    My Wife is even 24 years my Senior.

`

I would keep trying, I know I tend to like older guys.. I specifically made sure that the first gay guy I tried dating was older than me because what I didn't want was to date some 18 year old guy who really didn't know what he wanted or have any experience.

I used to think that age was relative but after dating I now know that there is such a thing as generational difference. For example, he believed that women driving cars was a serious problem.. I tried to point out that just like he didn't ask to be born gay, those women didn't ask to be born female - and he agreed there might be some truth to that but it did not change his general feeling on the issue.

We are still good friends, but we have a large enough difference of opinion on some things that we are not lovers. He tells me of what it was like coming out in the 70s, with disco and all, and (sadly) what it was like to see many of his friends slowly disappear in the 80's and 90's. He's had some very interesting experiences.

I still love older guys, as a matter of fact the one that I care about most right now is at least a few years older..

I am all yours, love older men and don't understand why you aren't having much luck. Don't give up or just plan a visit my way...lol As some other have said, silverdaddies.com is a great site, I am a member and have had good luck and met a few great buddies.

Hey Yallt, you sound like a nice guy..I`m older than you and found that age doesn`t matter with intelligent people..Is your cock still getting stiff? Post your dick pics here, soft, stiff or otherwise.It really helps you to get at least a reaction to your cock from other penis lovers of both sexes. Also try in person places like your local "YMCA" where you can be "legally" naked and looking at other men and their dicks.Website meetups can happen but I like to see and compare other men and their cocks in all states of condition( some guys have full boners in the showers, when the coast is clear)..No hanky panky at the "Y" tho,respect the place..have fun elsewhere ..good luck..

im new here and still trying to figure everything out but older men are the only men i have always been attracted to. have yet to be with a man but if it ever does happen it would be older.have always loved being with older women also.

Iam a 70yo guy and also on silver daddies.Had a lot of luck in meeting guys on that site.My add on thier is James70 from Rochester Mn.

I prefer my age and older. Face it, you're not fucking & sucking all the time and unless you can relate to the other person and talk, its going to be awful quiet after the moans stop. Young might be fun for a fling but I'll take a 50 over (2) 25's for the long run.

At what age do you consider being older. I'm 54, and can't seem to even get a wink.

I'm 51 and get winks on Manhunt and smiles on Adam4Adam all the time, from younger and older guys. I have a regular buddy that comes around once a week who is 58. And quite attractive and fit for his age as well .Has a nice cock that never fails to get hard and shoot a nice large load for me. The plus is he likes to talk a bit both before and after. And he does not come around for a quickie, no sirree. He likes to edge for awhile. A long while. When he finally lets it go, look out! ;-)

gearbox i would love to use you lol

I'm a "young" 55, but it does seem there are many people who want younger men than me. Couples, men, women....while there are those wanting mature in some cases, most people seem to dismiss an older person, which is frustrating....good luck, keep looking, it will work out...

Quote Originally Posted by James72 View Post
    Iam a 70yo guy and also on silver daddies.Had a lot of luck in meeting guys on that site.My add on thier is James70 from Rochester Mn.
    nice profile

Quote Originally Posted by yallt39 View Post
    I am 63 yo in good health, ddf and never had any type of STD. I am bi and have been trying to connect with either a male or female and simply do not get any answers. I assume it is due to my age. My libido is higher than ever in my life. I have 7" cut. Can anyone give me any helpful advice? I am married but the wife has not had sex with me in over 10 yrs. I have needs that are not being met and I want to do something about it.... help please.
    Get in touch with me. I am sure that I can help get you pants off fast.

I know older men and women have never failed to amaze me with their expirience and openness! Best orgasms I've had were from people 45 and older Most 55 and older! I'm 36

I've always been into older guys, especially in their 60's and 70's. I tried SilverDaddies but from my experience it was a bunch of guys who wanted to talk and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by TerrorTwilight View Post
    I've always been into older guys, especially in their 60's and 70's. I tried SilverDaddies but from my experience it was a bunch of guys who wanted to talk and nothing more.
    I agree, and when I've set up a meet with them, they never show up. I think that the guys on most of these sites are all into getting their excitement from chatting about it…lol

I also meet few guys from the silver daddies site.Iam 72yo. and like guys around my own age.Not that I would turn down a younger guy with a nice hard cock.Seems I have more in common with guys my age.

I visited Silverdaddies once but got the impression that it was mainly for older gay men looking for "son" types or younger men/studs men looking for older gay men or sugar daddies. I will revisit it and see if there are other local bi guys seeking older bi men. I am 60 now and haven't been with any men under age 30 since my wife and I were about that age and we met 20-something men for 3somes. We swung this way until our early 40's and met a few older men, but none older than 45. Although I was curious about meeting men and exploring 1 on 1 sex with them, I confined my mm fun to 3somes with wifey. When we split up I was free to explore my desires. As it happened, I was 46 then and sought bi married bi men within 10 years of my age under or over. They were so much more experienced, had more in common with me (and were hotter to play) than almost all the younger guys I met. In the years since, the oldest guy I met was 64 (when I was 55) and he was quite a good lover. My preferred age range is now 45-65 and I find that bi married men aged 45-60 have the most interest in meeting me. Ironically, it seems the over 60 guys want the younger guys.

I'm 27 and I've always been in to older men. The experience is simply....better! They aim to please, very different from younger sex/romanticism with self pleasing behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    I visited Silverdaddies once but got the impression that it was mainly for older gay men looking for "son" types or younger men/studs men looking for older gay men or sugar daddies. I will revisit it and see if there are other local bi guys seeking older bi men. I am 60 now and haven't been with any men under age 30 since my wife and I were about that age and we met 20-something men for 3somes. We swung this way until our early 40's and met a few older men, but none older than 45. Although I was curious about meeting men and exploring 1 on 1 sex with them, I confined my mm fun to 3somes with wifey. When we split up I was free to explore my desires. As it happened, I was 46 then and sought bi married bi men within 10 years of my age under or over. They were so much more experienced, had more in common with me (and were hotter to play) than almost all the younger guys I met. In the years since, the oldest guy I met was 64 (when I was 55) and he was quite a good lover. My preferred age range is now 45-65 and I find that bi married men \aged 45-60 have the most interest in meeting me. Ironically, it seems the over 60 guys want the younger guys.
    I am 66 and prefer guys close to my age. But, as I get older, younger than me becomes more attractive because those older than me have an increasing problem with being dead.
    JEM

I love older men, and older women, as a matter of fact. As they say 'youth is wasted on the young'.