Register
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: older men

Re: older men

Quote Originally Posted by jem_is_bi View Post
    I am 66 and prefer guys close to my age. But, as I get older, younger than me becomes more attractive because those older than me have an increasing problem with being dead.
    Ah, so that's the reason most of them never show up!
    Religion and Politics are like penises. It's okay to have and be proud of them, but it's not okay to whip them out in public and try to shove them down other people's throats!

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    I visited Silverdaddies once but got the impression that it was mainly for older gay men looking for "son" types or younger men/studs men looking for older gay men or sugar daddies. I will revisit it and see if there are other local bi guys seeking older bi men. I am 60 now and haven't been with any men under age 30 since my wife and I were about that age and we met 20-something men for 3somes. We swung this way until our early 40's and met a few older men, but none older than 45. Although I was curious about meeting men and exploring 1 on 1 sex with them, I confined my mm fun to 3somes with wifey. When we split up I was free to explore my desires. As it happened, I was 46 then and sought bi married bi men within 10 years of my age under or over. They were so much more experienced, had more in common with me (and were hotter to play) than almost all the younger guys I met. In the years since, the oldest guy I met was 64 (when I was 55) and he was quite a good lover. My preferred age range is now 45-65 and I find that bi married men aged 45-60 have the most interest in meeting me. Ironically, it seems the over 60 guys want the younger guys.
    Not necessarily. I'm 63 and met a couple of older guys on the site. I recommend you just be as specific as possible when filling out your profile. It seems to be true that most of the men on that site are gay, but there are bisexual guys as well. You just need to be patient. Also try their chat rooms. They're crowded, but almost invariably someone will engage you in a private chat.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeNorCal View Post
    Ah, so that's the reason most of them never show up!
    Maybe not, but remind them that time is not their friend and it would be good to meet before they are dead. That motivated me to action.
    JEM

it seems to very hard to find a nice guy I had a couple of guys that we would get together enjoy each other but I moved to a small city and 3 years later I have not found anyone

wish I lived close to you maybe.......................

7Orlando sub oral bottom daddy interested in finding an hiv neg top or M/F couple who will help me explore my safe kinky side on an occasional basis and is creative/imaginative non-judgmental ( I enjoy wearing pantyhose) and understands process vs. event play. I am a w/m 65 y.o., reasonably attractive, 5’11” 175 lbs, enjoy sharing my passionate side and hope to find someone in the Orlando area only, please. If invited will PNP R170490th@yahoo.com. I can host Friday and Sat 6/13 & 14th/14 in Oakridge.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by jtisbi View Post
    I've always been attracted to older men and women, but prefer for my first experience to with a 50+ married man and his wife.
    I discovered my bi side with a couple in their 50's. It was unexpected but I'm so happy I did!
    Taking my newly discovered "bi" side out for a spin!

Hi I'm Izzy would love to meet you for sex 6196463063

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside2009 View Post
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you will find that post to which you refer is an old one, from back in August.

As for Drugstore, I haven't seen him around lately, so I assumed he had left, I had been told he had been banned, so he probably will not see your response to his post.
    Usually when you see posts like that they are having challenges in their lives as well...speaking of the guy who said dont cheat on your wife

Im on Silverdaddies too. Not many hits but lots of bisexual guys on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post

Older:

My first orgasmic experience was with an older man. I was lucky to have found the most gentle, kind, and compassionate person possible, to share my first time with. I had just turned 14 and he was 60-something.
    ewwwwwwww gross. People like that child or teenage sex abuser are not "gentle, kind, or compassionate" and they belong in prison.

Sorry that you were sexually abused like that by a creepy sexual predator. Get help for it.

P_Smoker

Your opinion is yours and you're welcome to it. But, for your information, I was not abused, nor mistreated.

He did not seduce me; I seduced him and it was not easy. I began at 13 to let him know I wanted him to be my first...he resisted any involvement for over a year.

Nothing about that relationship was hurtful to me, then, or ever afterwards. I couldn't have chosen a better mentor!

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    P_Smoker

Your opinion is yours and you're welcome to it. But, for your information, I was not abused, nor mistreated.

He did not seduce me; I seduced him and it was not easy. I began at 13 to let him know I wanted him to be my first...he resisted any involvement for over a year.

Nothing about that relationship was hurtful to me, then, or ever afterwards. I couldn't have chosen a better mentor!
    You can claim this all you want but what happened to you was sexual abuse.

Either way creeps like that guy are predators and should be locked away in prison where they belong since they prey on kids or teenagers like what happened to you.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post

Either way creeps like that guy are predators and should be locked away in prison where they belong since they prey on kids or teenagers like what happened to you.
    I'm finding this conversation interesting.

On one hand, I agree with Pole. 13/14 is way too young, and even if it worked out okay for you, it doesn't make him less of a predator.

On the other hand, I can closely relate to Realist. I dated a 29 year old when I was 16. He tried to break it off at several points, but I was the one that convinced him to keep it going and eventually sleep with me (I was 17 at that point). Eventually, he had to break it off with me. He was my first, and I wouldn't change it for the world. He was kind and considerate, went at my speed, and taught me so much just about life in general. I kind of feel like I persuaded him to do something that part of him didn't want to do.

It would be hypocritical of me to take sides. I don't agree with the people who say that pedophilia is okay or who make excuses, and I do think that I was the exception. Perhaps Realist was an exception too. But I can't endorse it.

When I was 14, my group relied on the kindness of family and older friends to drive us places we couldn't reach by foot or bike. One guy who gave us a ride now and then was an old gay man that boarded with one of my friends. He was probably in his mid 50s. He was the only gay man I was aware of at the time. Anyway, one night we needed a ride out to a resort about 20 miles out of town to go swimming. The kid this guy lived with begged him to drive us, offered to pay for gas and buy him dinner. Eventually the kid kinda relented and told him he could cop a feel if he would take us. I was in the back seat having this prospect going through my head. Outwardly I was thinking wtf? but also wth, we needed a ride. Inwardly, I was already swelling up at the thought. It never happened but I didnt see him a a predator. But I did spend too much time trying to figure out a way to meet him alone. Too much risk, never did anything. Wouldn't have worked anyway, this guy made a strict point to stay away from kids.

I 2 was 14.. and loved almost all of it.. were the older guys (mainly) and women.. (1 or 2...) predators? I didn't feel that they were and I seduced at least as many of them as did me.. some things just seem to happen.. I was at least as vampy then as I am now...prob a lot more so I wud say...but wisdom and the law says no matter.. they r responsible cos they are older and should kno better and should guide us youngsters on 2 the str8 (u kno wot I mean) and narrow..... I still find it hard to think of them in that way.. as being responsible.. but I have an adopted daughter and am helping raise her younger 1/2 sister.. am pregnant and it is making me think about it like at no other stage in me life....
    Last edited by darkeyes; Sep 11, 2014 at 1:11 PM.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post

I am not condoning sexual abuse either but life is complicated and many people I have heard from on this site had experiences when they were younger. Does that mean they were abused? Hard to say. It is between the two of them to make that decision. My sister's cousin who is married and confessed to me that he had some experiences when he was younger with an older man but he was the one nudging it along. This guy I know now is happily married with 3 kids, graduated from college, loves his wife and volunteers a lot in the community. I am no psychologist but he told me he didn't feel any harm from the experience. I am not saying abuse doesn't happen, but to throw a blanket statement that it is sexual abuse is sort of like saying bisexual people are either gay or straight and not bi. It is just too complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTLUVIN View Post
    I am not condoning sexual abuse either but life is complicated and many people I have heard from on this site had experiences when they were younger. Does that mean they were abused? Hard to say. It is between the two of them to make that decision. My sister's cousin who is married and confessed to me that he had some experiences when he was younger with an older man but he was the one nudging it along. This guy I know now is happily married with 3 kids, graduated from college, loves his wife and volunteers a lot in the community. I am no psychologist but he told me he didn't feel any harm from the experience. I am not saying abuse doesn't happen, but to throw a blanket statement that it is sexual abuse is sort of like saying bisexual people are either gay or straight and not bi. It is just too complicated.
    It's not two people of the same age or around the same age. That's not necessarily sexual abuse as long as it's all consenting.

But when there's a huge age gap and one person is a kid or teenager, and the other one is an adult that's a lot older...that's inexcusable as it's sick, adults who do this to teenagers or kids are not the way realist is claiming they are, as these people are sexual predators or child/teenage sex abusers towards kids and teenagers, and belong in prison.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Sep 11, 2014 at 3:48 PM.

Older men don't have sicknesses or disease. That's why I lie them myself.

Quote Originally Posted by WBrowardman View Post
    Older men don't have sicknesses or disease. That's why I lie them myself.
    That's not true at all.

I have met and know older bi and gay men who either are HIV+ or have other STDs they have been infected with.

Or they practice unsafe sex when they should know better as everyone should nowadays from teenagers, young adults, and even older people.

You can also look on ( squirt.org ) there are men of all ages in all areas.

The first rule is that you don't mess with children. When I was in my 30's for some reason I don't think that I ever had sex with a male or female that wasn't 8 or 10 years older than me. Where I live within the last 2 years ther have been 4 school teachers, male and female arrested for haveing sex with students.

I'm and old man of 70. I used to used to mess with men 8 to 10 years old than me starting in my 30's. Now two of them are dead and the other moved to Florida. I still would like to feel a cock hitting the back of my throat but I to have to be satisfied with sucking my wife's clit maybe once every 2 months. We did go to the Lions Den and bought some tools but is not like the real thing. She doesn't know that I like to suck cocks but Im hoping to find some old queer in a park some place close by.

not easy for older men to find a full cock to drain..........but I'm still trying. like the mature cocks that are not getting 'anything'....... they need draining.

To all you people thinking that a 14 year old boy asks a 60 year old man to introduce him to sex is creepy, sick, etc., please consider this: in multiple cultures in the workd today and in countless cultures in the history of mankind, the custom has been that older men intitiate boys into the sexual reality of manhood. On other cultures women do this, but often after a man teaches the boy the basics. Sex between men and boys only started to be frowned upon in the 19th century. We think it is sick and creepy because we have been socially conditioned to and because out culture has such a hard time, a near refusal, accepting that children have a sexuality. It much rather my boy learn about sex from an older man than horny 16 year old who only wants to use him to get off.

So, while I cannot condone coercive men who prey on young boys, I find nothing wrong with Realist's choice. But then I try not to be a moralist on spec and not consider individual circumstances.

I've always enjoyed older men, even when I was a kid. Older guys just seem to want to take time and are more open. Younger guys just want to get off and go. That's fine, but I like to take my time sucking and licking, getting an older guy close to cumming and then let up a bit and then suck some more. I still suck young guys when I get a chance, their cum seems to be so much thicker. I fantasize about younger girls and guys, 13 to 16, but know not to go there.

Age means nothing to me but clean safe and fit does. I like older men and my wife is 13yrs older then me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bimmga View Post
    To all you people thinking that a 14 year old boy asks a 60 year old man to introduce him to sex is creepy, sick, etc., please consider this: in multiple cultures in the workd today and in countless cultures in the history of mankind, the custom has been that older men intitiate boys into the sexual reality of manhood. On other cultures women do this, but often after a man teaches the boy the basics. Sex between men and boys only started to be frowned upon in the 19th century.
    I don't see a problem with it either, provided both parties are 100% consenting. I had my first sexual experience when I was 15 and it was with a guy in his 60's. I definitely initiated it and sought it out. It happened at a rest stop by my house and I went there with the sole purpose of finding a guy to blow. I don't know if that was the reason why, or something else, but now I'm only attracted to guys in their 60's and 70's. I'm 31 now and have never had a male sexual partner who was under 50, and the vast majority of them were over 60.

I'm 36, and one of my regular partners is my age, the other is over 30 years my senior, and I enjoy our every encounter

Quote Originally Posted by yallt39 View Post
    I am 63 yo in good health, ddf and never had any type of STD. I am bi and have been trying to connect with either a male or female and simply do not get any answers. I assume it is due to my age. My libido is higher than ever in my life. I have 7" cut. Can anyone give me any helpful advice? I am married but the wife has not had sex with me in over 10 yrs. I have needs that are not being met and I want to do something about it.... help please.
    I personally like older guys, I have kind of a daddy fetish, it started very young