Register

Just thought I would throw this out there!

Any body doing this? I would like to hear about your experiences or comments.

I’m seeking healthy semen donor and it’s best to get it straight from the tap the fresher the better. I want to do this for the reputed health benefits, so it is important that you be healthy and disease free. There is a lot of good stuff in semen consuming three of more loads a week will have positive health benefits. I know it sounds kind of strange so please check out this web-site. http://sementherapy.com If you think you might be able to help, please reply.

Thanks, ~Lori

Smile Re: Just thought I would throw this out there!

Hello! my name's Jim! I have heard of such study's but i never new were they went. i'm well adjusted and disease free, if your ever interested send me a msg.

Re: Just thought I would throw this out there!

Damn, that's a unique way to meet someone!

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    LOLOL, I was just thinking, "A match made in heaven!"
    I hope my achievements in life shall be these: that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, that I will have given help to those who were in need...that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been. (C. Hoppe)

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post
    Yes I it is, but I really was looking for comments or shared experience as well!

Wow, the first time I have ever been sad I got that vasectomy 25 years ago!

I read somewhere that horse spunk will be served in some posh restaurants somewhere.
    No! I don't think it's legal to get that kind 'from the tap'.

I'm available Sun/mon/wed evenings mostly, and I won't kiss n tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Gearbox View Post
    I read somewhere that horse spunk will be served in some posh restaurants somewhere.
    No! I don't think it's legal to get that kind 'from the tap'.

I'm available Sun/mon/wed evenings mostly, and I won't kiss n tell.
    lol horse spunk was served in NZ at some wild food festivals.... and yeah, it was sourced from the tap, chilled and stored and served a couple of days later.....

according to a friend of mine that tried it, its slightly thicker than human spunk..but its hard to say if thats cos it was chilled..... and its got a bland taste.... her partner was a bit annoyed that she would swallow horse cum and not his, and her reply was, " not only can the horse produce enuf worth swallowing, but its also better hung " ........ needless to say, shes now single.... and seeking horse sized guys that can produce horse sized quantities of spunk lol
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

I'm available Sun/mon/wed evenings mostly, and I won't kiss n tell.[/QUOTE]

Come to Tucson and say that, I dare ya!