Register

Married couple both are bi

I'm looking for other couples that are both bi to share life experience with. My husband has known that I'm bi well before we were married. I'm just recently finding out that he is too. It took him a while to come out to me about it and now that he has I can feel that our relationship has changed quite a bit. I feel more connected and attracted to him than ever. But I'm also experiencing a twang of jealousy over another man having him sexually. I'm wondering how to cope with that as I want him to be as satisfied with his sex life as I am. If there are any studies, news articles or married bi couples that want to chat please share!

Re: Married couple both are bi

Well we have done the ffm and mmf thing and can't wait to be with a couple we just have very simple ground rules: 1) we are #1 in each others lives. No jealousy or bs (2 we only/always play together so we can share the total excitement of watching each other get off and share getting someone else off. (3) totally honesty. No lies, no sneeking around...its for both of us... Now this works for us. We have some good experiences and some that after we say"that kind of sucked". Good luck

We are both bi and very comfortable with it. In our point of view you need to simply accept the fact that sex is simply a physical thing, perhaps an extension of friendship. It is enjoyment and nothing more. Not a new romantic relation in terms of falling in love and moving on.

If you are having difficulty accepting some things then you need to be open and honest with him about it and work through it together. We think that most people in this situation have similar feelings in the beginning. If you have a strong relationship and love each other, having sex openly with another shouldn't have a negative effect. In our experience, couples who are open and honest with each other usually have no problem at all living with their bisexuality.

We are a both bi couple, she has more recently discovered her interests in women. Neither of us is "out" to any but lifestyle friends. There are a few things that need to be in place to comfortably pursue any exploration. Open communication, complete disclosure and much discussion is required to establish emotional safety...and frankly it's not for everyone!

Our relationship is incredibly secure, we don't waste our time or energy on useless emotions like jealousy/insecurity...we are VERY deeply in love, incredibly happy together and have an awesome sex life!!! This aspect of our relationship has contributed to the depth of our already deep love, absolute respect and total trust for each other. However this "lifestyle" in no way defines us as a couple, we don't NEED it for sexual happiness nor is it more than a pleasurable form of play to us.

Feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss any of this.

Hi plz check out the profile wanderlustwings if you feel comfortable sharing your experience and advice. New to the forum and hoping to be educated on anything I posted that's not LGBT correct.Looking for fun and support...hoping to connect with others that are willing to share their experience. I'm bisexual but I am open about it. My boyfriend of 4 years recently started to experiment with the same sex and I have felt for some time that he was actually bi or homosexual. He's hooked and refers to his lover as very expensive chocolate he's gonna fight hard to keep, but he only will talk about it in a joking way. We are in counseling and trying to form a sense of honesty that he can handle since He's not ready to come out to me. I am completely ok with it and I actually feel it strengthens our bond and friendship since I am bi as well. I am willing to be patient and supportive while he's discovering his sexuality even though im not positive that will mean I'm included in his future plans because he often tells me he's tired. Im trying to show him by actions that I am ok . We laugh allot together and have amazing daily sex and have little traditions we do together everyday. I'm a long term thinker and a good financial planner. He's a in the moment person and sucks at money. I hope I'm wrong but I feel that is the reason why he's here at the moment . He's terrified of his feelings and it's getting In the way of our love but we have so much fun together we don't want to give up on our friendship. We both will only come out to our lifestyle friends, but I have been honest with him from the beginning and i hope he will eventually come out to me. What can be done to facilitate honesty in this circumstance? What else can I do to create emotional safety? What can I do to prove to him by my actions that I am supportive of his sexuality? This circumstances is new ..about two months old...any advice or life experience sharing would be appreciated.
    Last edited by wanderlustwings; Nov 26, 2014 at 5:42 AM.

My husband and I are both bi. I feel that we are even more attracted to each other than before. We have been frustrated because we cannot find anyone close to us that is bisexual as well. We have to be discrete about it because of where we live. We are hoping to meet new friends and maybe more. It's very frustrating because so far, only the third party is interested in me and not both of us like we want. I hate to see his feelings get hurt, has anyone else been in this same situation?

We are a both-Bi couple. We were Bi long before we met and, in fact, met at a Bi party. We have enjoyed threesomes, foursomes, and moresomes before and after we married. We both take great pleasure in seeing each other enjoy themselves with males, females or trans friends and also enjoy being involved in heightening the pleasure for each other. We have no problem separating out extra-marital times from our own committed relationship, but since we married, we only play together.

We have to agree with Welicit. The sex with others is a physical thing, not a romantic involvement. We have often described it as "recreational sex" in conversations with others.

We are happily married and love one another to the fullest. We both are bi and want to continue our lifestyle as we have always enjoyed. We have respect for all who come to enjoy a fun exciting night of a casual encounter.This is our first ti.e to enjoy one another and even learn new things. We are interested in couples mm ff mf, we invite also the beautiful shemale. We will consider single bi f & m on a more personal descison. Thank you hope we meet sum awsome people.

You both are the best couple for us and yes its so frustrating to find a. Good couple to be sexual with. We are getting sum disappointment but we keep our love making sizzleing. Is your hubby willing to be with my husband

…simce this post is 4 years old I doubt that much is going to come of anymore posts on this thread…

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    …simce this post is 4 years old I doubt that much is going to come of anymore posts on this thread…

Actually the benefit might be for others who have the same questions/issues who are joining this thread. True, the original posters may have resolved and moved on, but new people join and are at the start of their journey.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHedonic View Post
    Actually the benefit might be for others who have the same questions/issues who are joining this thread. True, the original posters may have resolved and moved on, but new people join and are at the start of their journey.
    …ok…I can understand that…