Register

Thread: Under 30

Under 30

Hey all I have been on this site for a couple of months now and was just wondering if there were any younger people on here say under 35? I would love to chat with someone close to my age so hit me up!

Re: Under 30

I am 25... I am generally the youngest in these sorts of crowd. lol.
    Fake glasses + Mustache tattoo = perfect disguise

23 here

Cool good to here from everyone and to know that I'm not the only youngster here! Anyone in or around southwest Florida?

22 here
    "Apathy is the best form of sympathy as it means you will leave me the fuck alone" - E.M.

27 here!
    "I'm not gay, I'm not straight... I'm GRAIGHT!"

"A bisexual is someone who can put their hand down someone else's pants and be happy with whatever they find."

"The most rebellious thing a person can do is be themselves."

27 here! very new too!

...actually, my first post.

Two of the sexiest most delish girls I know are both under 30.. both members of this site... one is all mine.. an the otha a triff m8 an all sum 1 else's... and over the years this place has been up and runnin' there have been plenty more, of both genders lemme add... am not that much ova 30 mesel mesel as it happens.. but since I'm married 2 1a the sexy peeps I mention at the beginnin am not available eitha..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Thanks again to all the new posters it's good to know I'm not alone! And also thanks to all the peeps over thirty for sharing your wisdom on the other threads! You are appreciated as well!

19 here...
    "Love can be painful but pain is the wisdom we earn and love is the thing we find unexpectedly, so don't let pain stop you from loving"
    Quota by me

Female and interested, but want a couple?
    Check out my couple account:Light_and_Dark