Register
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: strapon anal

Talking strapon anal

how many of you guys like getting it in the ass with a strapon dildo and how many women out there like to do it to a man with a strapon dildo

Re: strapon anal

Ouch! Sorry that is not my thing. I don't like anything up my ass.

i love strapon sex with a women, and love receiving anal from a man.
    my wife loves to use her strapon on both men and women.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3245245581_249a195436_s.jpg  

berryhard

i would love to find a woman to use a strap on in my ass and even more so a guy i can trust to slide his big hard cock into my virgin ass...mmmmmmmmmmmm!

Quote Originally Posted by BiDaveDtown View Post
    Ouch! Sorry that is not my thing. I don't like anything up my ass.
    How could you possibly have an opinion unless you tried it?

Quote Originally Posted by 69luvr View Post
    How could you possibly have an opinion unless you tried it?
    I've tried taking one of my own fingers while masturbating, I once put a very small prostate vibrator up there too, and I took a doctor's finger, and I've had a colonoscopy.

I don't like having anything up my ass and I don't get pleasure from it.

Not every man is wired to get pleasure from receptive anal sex or even wants to engage in it and that includes gay men too.

I enjoy it a lot. Doesn't happen often enough.
    D

SweetJuices37 loves doing anal on her hubby its the biggest turn on to have control of my hubby and the things i can do to him anally i have never had a problem doing anal on a man i actually love doing a strap on with a male its all hot to me.

My wife actually posted the first part of this. I really do like it though when she uses the strap-on, on me. Besides the fact that it feels good. I love watching her face when she is doing me. It's so HOT!!
    Last edited by Bi-Trucker; Jul 27, 2011 at 8:57 PM. Reason: add more to the comment

We can't wait to buy one, we love the idea of the Feeldoe especially. Just so many options no matter if you have and extra guy or lady joining in the fun. Hell may need to purchase 2 of them. Happy fuckin & suckin everyone!

Love it....Not sure who love's it more me or her

Would love to try it... I have toys with suction cups and most times I use in the shower... mind blowing... but would love to have a lady get me from behind...hell.. Id like any sort of sex right now.
    Not everyone is a Dip.... Just those with closed minds.

My husband and I both like CLEAN anal play, both of us use a strap-on with each other. We both have the most intense orgasms with anal stimulation!!! His are with a toy inside and my either masturbating or sucking him, mine are simply intercourse with either a toy, cock or both!!!

We have yet to buy a strapon but wife has used toys on(in?) me before. I'm hoping for more soon

LOVE IT!!!!!!
    if con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

Well my hubby and I have done it many times and it is enjoyable for both. I always get dripping wet when I do it.
    Fake glasses + Mustache tattoo = perfect disguise

Google Feeldoe.com- a strapless dildo- 1 end in her pussy- other dildo to fuck with. Wife says she feels so much power & dominance.

Vibrating model is best for her. We have the BLUE model. Not the biggest but big enough.

This has long been a fantasy of mine. Wish I could find a woman to do me with a strap. I achieve fantastic orgasms when I fuck my ass with a dildo while jacking off.

My ex-gf would practically cum while doing me. I loved it then and still hope to find another lady that will enjoy it as much as she did.

I love the physical feeling of dido up my ass so being taken by my wife wearing a strapon dildo sounds awesome. I also like the idea of the role reversal. I would love to be able to ask my wife to fuck me.

I have never had strap-on sex (darn it), but I know I would love it as I really like dildo play when I'm alone. I also really like it when a guy gives me a real dick up my ass & I simply love it when my wife plays with my asshole during sex.

Love when a woman uses a strapon in me!! Have a Doc johnson 7" dildo wiht harness...

yes...buddy!!! i love it. my girlfriend that i have now loves to use the strapon on me. she loves hunching me and driving it all the way up inside me. she gets orgasms pushing it in and rubbing that clit. she love to push it way in and grind on my butt tickling her clit and pussy lips...i love that feeling being fill up inside!! anyone that hasnt tried it dont know what they are missing....try it...believe me...it is another world of stimulation!!

Yes me and the wife like the strap on
    It is not an everyday thing maybe every other month
    What we have is called a MALE STRAP-On
    Made bi doc johnston
    Its cool the person wearing it has the option of using the 7 inch buttplug strapped to there ass with a nice leather thong
    It comes with a 7 inch cock to do the fucking with
    When a guy wears it it has a hole that snaps around his cock and balls working like a cock ring.the hole when a girl wears it is for access
    My wife like me to wear it so she can be dbl. penetrated
    I like the buttplug in me when i do her
    I really love it when she fucks me
    The harness has a vaculock system so you can use any size cock you like
    BIGREGORY
    BI and loving it

My wife and I have an 8inch doc johnson vacculock... never thought I could take the whole thing the first time we tried it, but she eventually broke me in. She doesn't know I'm Bi so the one time I went to suck it she said it would be too "gay" if I did that...lol. I love it on my back legs on he shoulders...most intense orgasms when I get it like that. And she looks soo hot when she wears it for me.

she gets so turned on by doing it,how could i not like it?

I have been fucked once by a women with a dildo.. it was amazing.. especially since I was fucking her husband at the time..
    Believe in yourself, that is really the only person who matters..

Well, i've never had it done. But I think i'd enjoy it.

FYI...In another thread, I believe it was RockGardener who recommended the SpareParts Joque Harness. The hubby and I did a bit of research on this product and ordered one. Let me say....IT ROCKS! I have tried many, many harnesses, and this one finally gets it right! Not only is it extremely comfortable, it's extremely functional and allows the wearer to relax a bit more and not be worried with adjustments and ill fitting attachments......It may be expensive compared to others, but it's worth every penny.....and you can research it a bit and find a good price....

Thanks for the recommendation, Rock!
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

I love to use the strap on on him, he has started to relax and enjoy the anal stim...highly recommend for straight spouses to tri with their bi hubby's give a new perspective

I asked my wife if she would do a strap on for me and she said it would be kind of weird but she was still open to trying. So I just need to get one sometime.