Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Just for Fun! How did you come up with your username?

Identify as "queer"-hence queer I'd.

Cool Re: Just for Fun! How did you come up with your username?

Very interesting post..luv all the answers, makes me feel like part of a real community.

Mine id is DrbiMind

DR are my initials, been called "doc" by my closest friends since I learned First Aid from my mom a, a nurse, and they used me for triage, my 1st job was an Emergency Room Tech, then a Surgical Tech and EMT and I always kept up with medical interest for mine and family's health. So most everyone calls me Doc.

bi describes my sexuality.
    M = male
    ind = my state, Indiana

c'ya

Oh bother ...

Well, there was (not sure if still is) a Brit band of the electronica genre who were called Void Dweller. Liked their music. Besides that, while being a soft atheist I am also a bit of Taoist. In Tao lies the void which is reached via the gate-less gate. Many call the place Nirvana, Satori, Heaven, Paradise for me it is simply the void. We all live / dwell in the void if we all live / dwell for one infinite moment, or so many gurus and such tell us. Just a microcosm of a macrocosm here.

I accept life and fate; I'm a realist.

Bare for being bare (am a nudist and am nude or bare most of the time)

Bum as in british word for ass. barebum = bare ass.

First, there are some really cool usernames. Mine? After thinking about it, I realized that all my fantasies involved cum play, either straight from the faucet or licking it from a pussy. So, it just naturally fit.

There was always a mystery surrounding the CSRA on my name....people in chat were always trying to figure out what it means. I'm afraid it's not very exciting....it stands for Central Savannah River Area which is the nickname for Augusta GA and surrounding areas in GA and SC. I was living in Augusta when I joined five years ago and now that I live somewhere else, I decided not to change it.
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

Mine is after the city where I grew up.

Mine is partly because I live north of most people I am likely to talk to here, but mostly due to my love of the northern wilderness. I have spent a lot of time in the northern Ontario bush.

Quote Originally Posted by hgf33 View Post
    My best friend is a lesbian. I called her my big gay friend one day, kinda as a joke, and it stuck! In response, she called me her half gay friend. We shortened it to BGF and HGF, hence the name (and at the time, I couldn't think of anything else!) 33 because my favorite number is 3.

So, how'd you come up with yours?

I came up with mine because I am BI and I am really into and look 4 ass play

Melody Dean is an Amanda Palmer song about her agreement with her ex boyfriend, that they could sleep with someone of the same gender when they were apart. She was overseas and found someone, asked him, and he told her no. Also, I have a couple of friends who call me Mel, short for "martian-mellow," which was a joke I made that was much funnier if you were there at the time.
    I get torn to pieces
    For the stupidest reasons
    All I want's to love the one I'm with
    Just like the song says
    I never met a lady
    Quite as pretty as Melody Dean
    And even though I know you are
    A little bit angry with me
    You know that it is you I love
    And you I want to get me off
    But you can only do that when you're here
    And right now you are not

My old username, Medusa42, came from my nickname in high school. I had really long hair (I could sit on it), and I didn't realize how curly it actually was. I cut it to just below shoulder length about the time puberty hit, and it poofed out. Some friends called me Dandelion, others called me Medusa (I took both as a compliment).
    And 42 is The Answer (bonus geek cred to anyone who understands what I'm talking about).

Mine is because I enjoy sex with both men and women ever since I had the first cock in my mouth at 13 I knew I liked it same happened when I got m first taste of pussy at 18 before that it was just feeling girls up

Way less fun than everyone else.... But its my first name..... And TO stands for my home town... And my current residence Toronto Ontario

I sat there trying to think of a clever one. Nothing came to me. I do live in the country.

Melody, I'm a geek too. What is 6x7? The answer to the meaning of life and everything.

At least where I come from, a "Cherry" is a virgin. And since I have zero m-m experience, I'm a bi virgin or a bi "cherry". Hence, BiCherry.

Quote Originally Posted by Country Guy View Post
    Melody, I'm a geek too. What is 6x7? The answer to the meaning of life and everything.
    How many roads must a man walk down?

It would've been a lot easier had I known the question.

Mine just popped into my head when I was signing up. man4girlgirl4man - perfect description of my specific type of bisexuality. I love to fuck women but sometimes I shift into gay mode and when I'm gay I'm always the cocksucking bottom slutty bitch boy - a girly boy for the man of my choice. Spontaneous and right on target.

An old license plate I had!

@ Melody Dean aka Medusa 42: Being both a sports fan and a sci-fi fan, I would say 42 is either a reference to Jackie Robinson or to "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy". I would guess it's the latter !

I use this handle on several other adult sites as well. I came up with cuttin2dachase basically because when I go to adult sites with chatrooms and instant messaging to talk about sex and adult things, I'm not shy about cutting to the chase and approaching like-minded people to strike up conversations of a romantic and/or sexual nature. Out of respect that most women want to be treated like ladies unless/until they say otherwise, I'm not as overt, forward or direct with them as I am with other bi men or swinging couples.

Speaking of sci-fi references here's one many folks will guess: When someone enters the TARDIS for the first time after being told by _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ or one of his companions that it's bigger on the inside, they say "Wow! It really IS bigger on the inside!" Men, women and couples I meet for sex after using this handle to email and chat will often say to me "Wow, you really ARE cutting to the chase!" because I always tell them within 5 minutes that I am ready to get naked and begin play as soon as they are. J/K not always....sometimes we have a few drinks and I don't suggest it for at least an hour ! LOL

I'm from the mountain state and I like to mount men 2 thus mtnmen2

Mine is sort of obvious but it's what I do and have been doing for 30+ years.

Mine was so you could tell your wife who I was, without feeling that you had to make something up.

that how I took a cock rock hard an it stuck

years ago i knew i wanted the name "bushmaster"....but i had to add some numbers, so i picked my age.....not intimating i am perfect, but i am a damn good "bushmaster"!!

'la' is part of my legal name, and of course, to throw off NSA / gov't snooping, if they figure out it's me, the ' not me' should throw them off.

On more serious note, I use one device with this name and email which can not be traced to me. Since Thailand has 'lese majest' laws which carry 15 year prison term if you express any thoughts that may be considered offensive to Thailand or the monarchy, whether true or not.

I lost my prostate to cancer. Without a prostate I am no longer able to ejaculate, but am still able to have an orgasm. A lot of bang, but nothing else, like a gun firing a blank. Hence I shoot blanks,

Quote Originally Posted by lanotme View Post
    'la' is part of my legal name, and of course, to throw off NSA / gov't snooping, if they figure out it's me, the ' not me' should throw them off.

On more serious note, I use one device with this name and email which can not be traced to me. Since Thailand has 'lese majest' laws which carry 15 year prison term if you express any thoughts that may be considered offensive to Thailand or the monarchy, whether true or not.
    Don't kid yourself the NSA and the Thai government both know exactly who you are.

Even if you have a throwaway device or email that you think can't be traced to you, it's all very easily traceable.

Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster42 View Post
    years ago i knew i wanted the name "bushmaster"....but i had to add some numbers, so i picked my age.....not intimating i am perfect, but i am a damn good "bushmaster"!!
    *rolls eyes*

Mine is very obvious!

Well I took this name Because there are too Men's Clubs in the Bay area I go to I get a room strip room Door open Lay Flat on my stomach my bottom is up that is why I took the name