Register

today the day i suck my first cock

taking a break from women to much drama, i have had some m2m but i never suck a cock , today is the day am going to suck a mans cock and fuck and get fucked i have not been fucked by a man in years ..nice looking 39 year old professional business type.. i watched my xwife suck and fuck a lot of men mfm ffm but she would look down on me sucking a man... i see this as something steady and lots of fun..

Wink Re: today the day i suck my first cock

yeah give a it a try i am sure you will like it

Re: today the day i suck my first cock

i'm sure that you will have a good time, would like to be there to enjoy the fun.

Good luck. Just take it slow and cover your teeth... A friend of mine's girlfriend nicked him once ( he was actually bleeding) and apparently, it was the one of most painful experiences he ever had.

ahh...enjoy! It's the most rewarding experience or can be.

Yes..go ahead...you will like it most...but do it carefully...use some sex tips and u will enjoy ...there are some sex tips related to Cock suck in my website.. just go through at once.

your first time is always the best sucking another mans penis is a natuarl thing just enjoy it.

Thumbs up Re: today the day i suck my first cock

Just treat his cock as you'd like to have Your done, and you'll be fine. Go slow, treat it like a fine delicacy; lick it, tease it with your lips and tongue. Compress that big vein with the tip of your tongue as you trace it.Rub up and down on that big vein. Drag the flat of your tongue up and down the shaft as you grip the base and squeese then release slowly. Diddle that little pee-hole with the tip of your tongue, circle the head lovingly. Tickle that notch directly under the headPurse your lips, then push down on his cockhead, make it feel like he is entering a sweet tight ass, or warm wet pussy. Fold your lips in over your teeth and mouth stroke his slow and easy...drive him crazy with your tongue. And dont forget to be molding his balls in your hand as you drive him wild with your mouth.
    This is what I do, and more, and its worked for me for many many years.
    Have fun and play safe at all times..
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

When I resently met with a guy on his boat, he also introduced me to another guy, worried that I wouldn't be able to perform because I've never been with a male, much less than 2 male, I quickly got over it. After sucking both cocks and getting them both off, they told me I was great infact they said they couldn't believe it was my 1st time. I was proud of myself, that I could get a male off with the same satisfaction as a female. Looking forward to my 2nd or should I say my 3rd encounter with a cock....mmmmm

i sucked him he sucked me all night tonight i new i was bi when i sucked him and i had a hard on , tonight hes got some special young studs set up i may suck them all . women turn me on big time rite now i want to explore my bi side and learn not to gag

Nice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    Just treat his cock as you'd like to have Your done, and you'll be fine. Go slow, treat it like a fine delicacy; lick it, tease it with your lips and tongue. Compress that big vein with the tip of your tongue as you trace it.Rub up and down on that big vein. Drag the flat of your tongue up and down the shaft as you grip the base and squeese then release slowly. Diddle that little pee-hole with the tip of your tongue, circle the head lovingly. Tickle that notch directly under the headPurse your lips, then push down on his cockhead, make it feel like he is entering a sweet tight ass, or warm wet pussy. Fold your lips in over your teeth and mouth stroke his slow and easy...drive him crazy with your tongue. And dont forget to be molding his balls in your hand as you drive him wild with your mouth.
    Cat

I asked an older bisexual lady one time, "What excites you about being with either gender?"

She told me that there was such an exotic need in her to suck. She felt a huge urge to suck on nipples, clitorises, and cocks. In her brain, she felt cerebral orgasms building and her mouth was as much as sexual organ as any other part of her. She had even experienced orgasms from kissing, burying her face in a female lovers vagina, or sucking a male lover's cock.

I finally understood my own craving for the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Realist
    In her brain, she felt cerebral orgasms building and her mouth was as much as sexual organ as any other part of her.
    God YES!I have to explain to people that I'm not laughing during full body oral sex. That I just get these rushes of pleasure with my mouth that takes my breath excitedly. (embarrassing!).

It's probably like having sex with an epileptic heavy breather.
    (Mmmmm maybe that's why the bloke with the big nipples never called again?)

I really need to stop reading these threads while on the phone at work, thanks Cat and Realist I'm all hot and horny now!

Wow! This thread was absolutely a delicious read; urges me to go find some guy or gal (or both!?!?) and go down on them!

You're OVER THE RAINBOW now, hunn!

Congrats! Just relax and enjoy.

Thumbs up Re: today the day i suck my first cock

LOL Very welcome Dragon. Always happy to help.
    Bad Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Enjoy the experience and treat those cocks youb suck like you would want to be sucked. I have been known to cum just from sucking cock because it is such an erotic experience to feel a hard penis in your mouth. Just enjoy it and practice, the gag reflex. Should go away with practice.

i have not sucked a cock in a while and since then i have had to have dentures and want to try sucking a cock now with no teeth...i think i can really get some hy-performance sucking and massaging with my gums. i am ready to take to sucking if i can find a clean man around somewhere but would want it to be an ongoing casual sex. i love receiving anal sex and will give great head prior to breeding me. cant find a man close enough to me so we can casually get together at a spur of the moment but would take one that can travel to me...would consider giving 2 BJ's to him...any takers on the BJ with no teeth with hi-performance sucking??

Even more fun sucking cock with my girlfriend, the two of us licking up the shaft, tongues meeting on the head, taking turns deep throating, sucking his balls. Mmm gonna have to arrange another 3some soon...all horny now!

Cat
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was this before, or after the Daddy Bear said,' Who's been sleeping in my bed?'

Quote Originally Posted by maxtor View Post
    i have not sucked a cock in a while and since then i have had to have dentures and want to try sucking a cock now with no teeth...i think i can really get some hy-performance sucking and massaging with my gums. i am ready to take to sucking if i can find a clean man around somewhere but would want it to be an ongoing casual sex. i love receiving anal sex and will give great head prior to breeding me. cant find a man close enough to me so we can casually get together at a spur of the moment but would take one that can travel to me...would consider giving 2 BJ's to him...any takers on the BJ with no teeth with hi-performance sucking??
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your name wouldn't be J.Edgar Hoover by any chance?

Cat
    Thanks cat onw I goy a hard on
    if con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

My girl and I shared a cock it was a turn on for us both..we kissed while the cock was between our mouths..we ate his balls, pushed his legs up and ate his ass..we both toungue fucked his ass. and took turns sucking his balls,,he came sooo hard..we laughed..he said he could not feel his legs...lol..

My first time I was 14 he was 17..it felt wird and I had no idea what I was doing..I was a bottom so it was suck and get on my knees..It hurted like hell the first couple of times..but after the couple of times than dam,,that cock would make my day!!!Than I would suck him again ..i pratice on a cuccumber..it was crazy..I pratice on this spanish dude every day in my block..it would pay me 5 dallars a sessision...lol..ok..made some money while I pratice...back up to the Bronx to my 17 year old lover..His girl when sit and watch us have sex..after a while it was nothing to just come in and get naked for them..he had us both to play with..me than her than me..that was great two years...he moved away..never saw him again..

All U guys that didn't reach this site thru Google missed something ...HE HAS FALSE TEETH NOW....HELL YEA! I WON'T B WITH A MAN IF HE ISN'T DENTURED! LOVE THEM FALSE TEETH! @ 15 I GOT MY 1ST B.J. & HE REMOVED HIS TEETH & I WAS SPOILED ROTTEN R THEN. BEEN SUCK N SINCE ....VERY YOUNG & KNEW I WANTED FALSE TEETH 4 SURE THAT NITE. I HAVE A DENTURE FETISSH & IM NOT ALONE