Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where do you have man on man sex??

I'm bicurious and a total n00b at hooking up with men. I am not used to dealing with the prejudice aspect of hooking up, since I've always had sex with girls.

Recently, I've started feeling the difficulties of being bi for the first time. First, I noticed that leaving gay clubs, cabbies might look at me longways.

Then, I spent my vacation with my uncle, who's openly gay and married and I noticed sideway glances from the doorman.

Last year, I was hit on by a super hot guy during Carnaval. We were at a gay friendly float but he had company. Then, I saw him again by himself at a hetero float, and tried grabbing his hand. He quickly moved his hand away, and kept on walking. Just making eye contact. I was hurt at first, but then it dawned on me (duh) that we might have been lynched in the middle of that crowd, if I made out with him right then and there.

I guess I'm just not used to facing sexual-orientation related prejudice. Just today it dawned on me that it may not be easy to have sex in a motel if I pick up a guy. They may send us away.

And no wonder so many gay men fuck in bathroom stalls at clubs, or in public parks. I also thought that bringing a guy to my apartment might be tantamount to coming out. Which, I guess is the best thing to do, anyhow.

So, where do you have sex? Is it difficult to find a place where there's no backlash?

Re: Where do you have man on man sex??

I have had it twice here and also at his place.

Quote Originally Posted by firstone View Post
    I have had it twice here and also at his place.
    Thank you. Did you suffer any prejudice?

We have two problems here: (1) prejudice and (2) place. I'm old enough to remember when gays were routinely beat up and nobody, except the guy with the black eye and busted lip, cared. In those days, MM encounters were in x-rated theaters, adult book stores, road side truck stops, and some really out of the way parking lots. I must say there was a thrill in having sex in such nasty places with the possibility of getting caught. Things, at least here in NJ if not in Rio, are better. I've checked into motels with male partners, been picked up at hotel bars and gone to the man's room openly without anybody saying anything. If I were living in Rio, I'd find out where gays get together and go there. I'd stay away from random encounters with doormen etc; too easy to be fooled.
    Bisexual Explorer

In more recent times, I've mostly had sex with male lovers at home. Before that, I experienced it in lovers' homes, an old castle in Germany, in an Army tank, in a tobacco barn in Kentucky, in a parked school bus, in cars, boats, on the beach, in a wrecked airplane, in the woods, on camping trips, and hotels. There's probably more, but you get the idea.

I prefer bathhouses pay money get condoms towel go to room or locker undress shower (douche if receiving anal) wrap towel wander (steam room sauna orgy room hot tub etc) take your time enjoy sights and sound become active as desired

Quote Originally Posted by upones View Post
    I prefer bathhouses pay money get condoms towel go to room or locker undress shower (douche if receiving anal) wrap towel wander (steam room sauna orgy room hot tub etc) take your time enjoy sights and sound become active as desired
    Thank you all for your answers.

Do you have a steady male partner?

I meet at my place, sometimes theirs. No prejudice, coz we don't have sex untill we're inside.lol Before that, we are just two blokes visiting each other, which is nothing unusual!

When I was still inexperienced I agreed to meet a few guys in hotel rooms (after meeting them first in public for a meal, chatting online, telephoning to make sure we were compatible.) Here in the US only one person really has to pay for the hotel room but it is okay for 2 or maybe up to 4 people to sleep in a room with a double bed. The front desk doesn't necessarily know if the person you are with is your brother, your uncle or a good friend who you are hanging out with for a meeting in town..

Most of the time both people don't even have to be there when you check in, I don't know if the custom is different in Brazil.

..just make sure the person you are seeing seems trustworthy.

My regular and i normally get together at my house since his wife is always home. My wife travels alot for work so its a given. He and i are sitting here going through these post's getting horned up. He came over this morning without showering and after he fucked his wife last night, his cock smells of stale cum and pussy juice, he knows i love it when he does that. Gotta go he has a boner that needs attention.

I have been with other guys at either their residences or mine, in motel/hotel rooms or some other place like a rental cabin/beach cabana, etc., I have done it out in the open--like on a beach or in the yard--under the cover of darkness in the wee hours of the morning--and on one of my boats a few times.

I don't think its very appealing to do anything at an ABS or in a public restroom---that just seems too potentially dangerous a thing that could lead to arrest and it also does seem more than a bit sleazy for my tastes.

One thing for sure----as society--at least here in the US----is becoming more accepting of homosexuality----the sleaze factor and negative ramifications of having homosexual sex is lessening---we will be free to host more and such.

My god----in the case now before the US Supreme Court regarding Same Sex Marriage----a friend of the Court brief was submitted, that was signed by a long list of representatives from some of the most conservative groups in the nation that expressed that they are in favor of allowing same sex marriage--which is quite a sea change.

When you think about it--it really is stunning at just how fast the landscape is changing when it comes to acceptance of non-heterosexual issues. The tide really has changed dramatically in the past few years in regards to this issue.

While many of us may not be around to see it, I think a day is coming that it will no matter whether one is gay, strait, bisexual or whatever-----whatever one's sexual orientation is--it is not going to matter and when we reach that point---the sleazier aspects of not only homosexual sex and even some aspects of heterosexual sex will go away since those things won't be so marginalized as they have tended to be, which does tend to sort of "warp" them.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

The one time I have done it, so far, in my pickemup truck. Parked in a secluded place late at night. Put the center console in the up position, Assumed the position, pulled his pants down and ate him alive. It was awesome. I wanted to bring him back to my apartment, but he was nervous. Still trying to do that, bring him here for a weekend of oral and anal sex. Told him, if he comes and spends the weekend with me, my ass is his. He did this ;-)

LOL

my place there place sometimes at a motel

Decades ago I had it in cars, hotel rooms, in waterfronts, in the woods, and lately it just happens in the bedroom.

Hotels are the easiest I find. I can dress in a skirt in the room, and have him meet me there.

Monday. Oh wait, you asked "where", not when. Well it started on the couch where I was playing with his dick. We ended up in the bedroom where he shot his load in my mouth. I am way too old, cautious, picky to just meetup with any old person. If I'm not willing to let them in the house, I certainly not gonna suck their dick.

I luv it in cars. If I meet a guy somewhere, the car is the best place for me to get excited.

always at my house. out of 12 times no bad results, then a cute 24 yo , I found on craigslist gave me and my girlfriend a great time, and while we were cleaning up stole $100 bill out of her jacket. So, all in all, I would do it again,but keepan eye on him

i have it in my bed lol one the couch in the barn lol

I have had wanks at the beach,but for my one and only anal it was in a bath house here in Perth,Australia Steamworks.One day in Sydney last November I went to a bath house 357 Sussex St and fucked an arse for the first time,he came while I was up him doggie and then left.I still had a hard on thanks to a cock ring,a guy then asked me to fuck him and I did with his legs over my shoulders.I still had not come,went to the spa where I met a guy and we sucked each others dicks,we went up to a room and he sucked the spunk out of me, again a first for me.So it's been a lot of firsts for me last year,hope for more firsts this year( swallowing some ones cream ) and more seconds.
    So it's bath houses for me.

In my bed, hotel rooms, his bed/couch, and in other mens cars.

My bed our his with a lady in the mix. Maybe by the pool.

I usually play either at my home or his.... have gone to a hotel a few times, but never outdoors, in public... although I'd love to do it on a boat...

My favorite place is a great, clean bathhouse...SteamWorks in Seattle.

Tampa Men's Club ++++

I have no experience with doing it in exotic places.
    I can host, so it is always at my place, in the night, to maintain the neighbors good graces.
    Neighbors don't ask and I don't tell.
    I know they know even if they do not yell.
    While they definitely suspect what give me glee.
    I have no illusions of self-importance to believe the neighbors care about that, or any, aspect of me.
    JEM

In bed at home, or at other times the home of men who I was dating at the time. Once I had it in a hotel room on vacation but I was dating the man I had sex with.

My place, his place, a friends place or sometimes outdoors but only if Very Remote and no chance of getting caught or seen. Long ago at ABS, Bath Housed, and clubs

Mostly my place. I have traveled to one man's house. And to a motel on Saturday to suck a guy's 7.5 X 5, had never done one that size and wanted to see if I could get it all in. Yup, and he loved it.

I suck penis at my home with my wife watching..she says it`s OK with her if I blow cock, but she wants to watch me suck dick and I love it...she enjoys the show..great sexy fun.